PDA

View Full Version : Tom McRae Live

Gareth
21/06/2005, 2:38 PM
He has a gig penned in for the 25th September in the Village. I have my tickets. I fully recommend this gig.

Dublin12
22/06/2005, 8:27 AM
Ok,I'll purchase a brace of tickets on your recommendation,one for me and one for me bird and if he's not up to scratch you can purchase a brace of refreshments at the bar for us :D

Gareth
22/06/2005, 9:16 AM
What kind of music do you like usually so I'll know in advance whether or not I need to break me piggybank for extra drink money? :) If you like Electro-Jungle or Hip Hop or something I will definitely be getting ya bevs but if you like one man and his guitar and an unbelievable voice then mine is a Miller thanks :)

Dublin12
22/06/2005, 12:01 PM
I like loads of stuff from Nick Drake to Black Flag,I'm thinking this could be a good acoustic type gig,chilled out for a Saturday night :cool:,anyway we'll see

Gareth
22/06/2005, 12:32 PM
I do hope you enjoy it. So far anyone I recommended him to has found him very good. Hope your not the first exception :)

jofyisgod
22/06/2005, 1:21 PM
He is fabulous lads. I first heard 'The Boy With The Bubblegun' in an episode of Dream Team a few years back. I haven't heard too much of him, but what i have heard is classy stuff.

Sadly, no chance of me going...

Gareth
22/06/2005, 1:55 PM
Are you too far away to go? I wonder who will support him. Hopefully someone pretty deadly...I wish it was in Whelans and not the Village. I dislike the Village.

Schumi
22/06/2005, 4:17 PM
Saw him live before (didn't know who he was at the time although I recognised a couple of songs!) and he was brilliant. Definitely recommend this to anyone who likes that kind of music.

jofyisgod
22/06/2005, 6:54 PM
Are you too far away to go?
Yeah man sadly-London. Who knows, he may be coming over here?

Gareth
23/06/2005, 7:43 AM
I believe his is or has been in London.....check out his website and teh shows. He has been in England a bit and France...