PDA

View Full Version : O'Donovan signs new contract

pete
21/06/2005, 1:23 PM
Excellent new.

Cork City Official Site (http://corkcityfc.ie/home.htm)

Contract Extension For O'Donovan
Cork City FC are delighted to announce that Roy O'Donovan has signed a two-year extension to his current contract. The new deal will see Roy play with the Rebel Army until the end of the 2007 season at least.

Citygirl
21/06/2005, 1:32 PM
excellent move..its great to see him signing an extension so early in the season..roy has a great talent and im looking forward to seeing him progress with city over the next few years.

Éanna
21/06/2005, 1:33 PM
looking like a class player- great news :)

shedite
21/06/2005, 1:55 PM
I wonder are there any clauses in that contract? I hope that City NEVER allow a clause again, but having seen the progress Doyle made at City (Irish U-21's, transfer to Premiership hopefulls), I would be surprised if he didn't look for one, although after the Doyle saga, it would obviously be a much higer value if it did exist.

Hecko
21/06/2005, 2:50 PM
Great news - can't think of too many players to make an impact so quickly. Wasn' at the game Friday, but from the highlights he could have had 3-4

DolansWaistcoat
21/06/2005, 3:37 PM
Good news,was watching the goal against shels again and it was a feckin cracker,scoring great goals getting rave reviews but still not being very involved in the action imo,can get so much better and is the perfect tonic for anyone missing Doyler.