PDA

View Full Version : Oldest and youngest....

Pages : [1] 2

shedite
20/06/2005, 7:42 PM
I scored with a girl who was 13 years older than me on saturday night (22 V 35). Anybody scored with someone with more of an age difference?

By the way, max the otehr way was 4 years (21 V 17)

liam88
20/06/2005, 7:54 PM
Went out with Anna Kournikova fot a bit but it didn't work out....what's that 4/5 years? :D :D

Nah seriously I went out with a lass one year older than me. Fancied a lass in the year below me but her boyfriend was in the year above me and found out so yeah........ :D

Couldn't imagine going out with someone 13 years onlder that me! 16vs29-wow!!!!

Thing is round here (dunno if it's the same for you lads at school in Ireland) all the lasses have older lads, i.e. 16 year older girl-18 year old bloke!!

superfrank
20/06/2005, 8:11 PM
My girlfriend now is 29 days yonger then me. Anybody got a closer one than that??

Plastic Paddy
20/06/2005, 8:23 PM
Mrs PP is 7 years and 10 months older than me. PP the toyboy. Even aged 33. :D

:ball: PP

De Town
20/06/2005, 8:57 PM
Thing is round here (dunno if it's the same for you lads at school in Ireland) all the lasses have older lads, i.e. 16 year older girl-18 year old bloke!!
exact same over here.

I have never had an older G/F.

Oldest 1 was 3 1/2 months youger than me.

Green Tribe
20/06/2005, 9:54 PM
exact same over here.

I have never had an older G/F.

Oldest 1 was 3 1/2 months youger than me.

You not too young to be dating DE TOWN....? :confused: :D ;)

heh heh.

b/friend is 6 yrs older than me, which can be sh!t sometimes cos he's well into the 80's music and I just 'don't understand'..... :eek: :D

sylvo
20/06/2005, 10:01 PM
Tried to shift this girl up the road from me about twenty four years ago who was around four years older then me, but she didn't want to know, she was more into older guys like who had a BMX and a paper round, you know like someone with a living, and who didn't go to junior school unlike me at the time, mind you bumped into her about fourteen years later in a club and when she started cracking onto me I returned the favour to her. :D

Drumcondra Red
20/06/2005, 10:06 PM
Last year I was 23, chick was 32 (looked much younger though!!!), thats the oldest, youngest would probably be a couple of years younger, maybe 4 years younger!!!???

Macy
21/06/2005, 7:11 AM
Couldn't imagine going out with someone 13 years onlder that me! 16vs29-wow!!!!
You wouldn't be that lucky liam.... ;)

I dread to think really - too many buckfast and coppers nights in the past :D

Actually going out - about 3 years younger and 5 years older....

Peadar
21/06/2005, 7:55 AM
Was with 39 year old woman when I was 19 in College.
Had to see her passport to believe it for myself.

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 8:10 AM
which can be sh!t sometimes cos he's well into the 80's music

well it can be a good thing so long as its the good 80's music not the cheesy muck that you here on today fm on a friday evening.

youngest would probably be a couple of years younger, maybe 4???

ha??? paradox if ever i heard one.

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 8:12 AM
oldest was 26 when i was 22 lovely looking bird too she was. didnt know what she was doing with me!!

youngest was..erm..better not say and it was only a couple of years ago or less... :eek: :eek:

Eire06
21/06/2005, 8:20 AM
Oldest was 14 years older than me and youngest was 2 years younger than me... :rolleyes:
And no they don't mature with age, they are all the same 16 or 36 makes no difference ;)

Babysis
21/06/2005, 8:24 AM
One of my ex's was 3 days older than me - Just as well as i'd not have gone with him if id been older than him.

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 8:25 AM
Just as well as i'd not have gone with him if id been older than him.

:rolleyes:

drinkfeckarse
21/06/2005, 8:28 AM
Oldest was about 20 years older than me!! I was 20 at the time and she was about 40 I'd say but not bad with it. Just a one nighter, couldn't be any more because I went out with her daughter at one stage :o

Babysis
21/06/2005, 8:31 AM
:rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want, its true. Ive only ever gone out with blokes older than me, I prefer it that way.

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 8:35 AM
Oldest was about 20 years older than me!! I was 20 at the time and she was about 40 I'd say but not bad with it. Just a one nighter, couldn't be any more because I went out with her daughter at one stage

gulp :eek:

id say it would be goood to get the aul leg over with an older wan.

Peadar
21/06/2005, 8:48 AM
id say it would be goood to get the aul leg over with an older wan.

It is!
They know what they want and how to get it.
No messing around, just straight down to business.
I found it hard to go back to younger women afterwards.
Only really had one girlfriend younger than me and she was only 4 months younger at that.
I wouldn't really go younger than 24/25 now.

tetsujin1979
21/06/2005, 9:22 AM
Youngest was a 17 year old when I was 20. Oldest was a 29 year old, just recently actually, and I'm 25.

Drumcondra Red
21/06/2005, 9:31 AM
ha??? paradox if ever i heard one.

Ok, edited that one!!!

Cosmo
21/06/2005, 9:43 AM
I was 18 when I was riding this 29 year old i was working with.

Im 23 now and im still riding her, though im not going out with her cos she has a boyfriend :eek: :)

Youngest, around 2 years younger than me, paddys day this year :cool:

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 9:50 AM
I was 18 when I was riding this 29 year old i was working with

quality cosmo.

Peadar
21/06/2005, 10:31 AM
Im 23 now and im still riding her, though im not going out with her cos she has a boyfriend :eek: :)

Classy bird! :rolleyes:

Cosmo
21/06/2005, 12:21 PM
Cabras finest :D

liam88
21/06/2005, 2:49 PM
You wouldn't be that lucky liam.... ;)

Aye can't see a 29 year old going out with a 16 year old........but I turn 17 next month :D

jofyisgod
21/06/2005, 3:41 PM
exact same over here.

Same again, although I'm not too far from Liam tbh. Must be something amongst us sterotypical "young 'uns" :cool: .

Cosmo-Your post is one of the frankest, most honest posts I've ever read on here. Classic.

Drumcondra Red
21/06/2005, 4:36 PM
Cosmo, that is the best post I've ever read, everyone tries to be so pc on here, brilliant!!!

Here's a question, for everybody over 20, lets say, remember you have to stay legal, how young would you go? I'm 24, if she's really hot, I'd go 19, maybe 18...

Troy.McClure
21/06/2005, 4:42 PM
Oldest, 31 when I was 22 (you should have seen the look on her face when she found out :p , quickly followed but one that said 'screw that, Im on holiday, I dont care') :D

Youngest, prob about 2 years younger though.

Would prob agree with Roys Q & A

PS Totally agree with Peadars comment about older women knowing what they want.

Cosmo
21/06/2005, 4:43 PM
Could be a dodgy enough question DR.

Whats the legal age? 16??

A birds age doesnt really bother me so would go to 16 (if that is the legal age of course ;) ), beggars cant be choosers :o

Drumcondra Red
21/06/2005, 4:49 PM
Oldest, 31 when I was 22 (you should have seen the look on her face when she found out :p , quickly followed but one that said 'screw that, Im on holiday, I dont care') :D

Youngest, prob about 2 years younger though.

Would prob agree with Roys Q & A

PS Totally agree with Peadars comment about older women knowing what they want.

Phew, I was worried it was too dodgy a question!!!

Could be a dodgy enough question DR.

Whats the legal age? 16??

A birds age doesnt really bother me so would go to 16 (if that is the legal age of course ;) ), beggars cant be choosers :o

Thats why I said stay legal Cosmo!!! BTW I think its 17 here???

Cosmo
21/06/2005, 4:50 PM
Oh right - then obviiously i mean the youngest would have to be 17 ;)

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 5:52 PM
cosmo you have had three quality posts there on this thread fair play.

i was with a really young one 2 years or less ago...so young im not sure what age she was but ah well, i didnt ride her or anything so it cant be that bad, i mean getting in trouble that is.

jofyisgod
21/06/2005, 5:55 PM
cosmo you have had three quality posts there on this thread fair play.

Hear Hear. I agree with ya man, age is but a number.

A feminist wou;ld collapse at this thread-'ride' ,etc. 'Ride' is such a fantastic euphemism for intercourse, as is 'to plough'. :D

hamish
21/06/2005, 6:54 PM
When I was 31 dated a lady who must have been around 42 but she was fit with a capitol F. Biggest pain, though, was her daughter who was ALWAYS around the place when we wanted to get it on. Her daughter had a boyfriend as well so you'd imagine she'd fcuk off somewhere else with him.

On the other side, when I was 33, dated a girl who was 21. Her parents were mad keen to get us married as they were friends of my brother and sister. Put me right fcuking off, it did even though she was gorgeous and a very funny person. Felt like a scene from J B Keane. :eek:

Usually around same age though.

Green Tribe
21/06/2005, 7:07 PM
Cosmo, that is the best post I've ever read, everyone tries to be so pc on here, brilliant!!!

Here's a question, for everybody over 20, lets say, remember you have to stay legal, how young would you go? I'm 24, if she's really hot, I'd go 19, maybe 18...

Considering the fact i thought mick mccarthy looked fit at glasgow airport 5 years ago :o this question is a bit freaky, i really couldn't go any lower than 22 and I'm 26. Met a real nice guy about 4 years ago, almost perfect but he was 3 yrs younger and i was just scared he would want someone younger, once he 'grew up'. He wasn't that immature, but it was obvious sometimes in the way he acted. He was nice though... :(

hamish
21/06/2005, 8:17 PM
This thread just reminded me of the time I worked in London - pub called The Bull in Kingsland High Street.There was a dry cleaners just a few yards down the street where the landlord got his clothes done. I used to bring his gear and mine down there every now and again and got friendly with the dry cleaners daughter who was gorgeous and a very nice lady.
I asked her out one day and she agreed.
The following day or two, a couple of her brothers came to the pub and told me to fcuk off from her as they didn't want their sister going out with a whitey - that's what they called me. One of them added that there couldn't be anyone whiter than me!!!! :D She was of Caribbean extraction but had no "Jamaica mon" accent, if you know what I mean.
I never thought "whitey" was an expression used in London but that's what they said.
I got a job back in Ireland around the same time so never got the chance to see her again but she was a class bird.

adamcarr
21/06/2005, 8:49 PM
Oldest awas around 5 months older then me! The rest were younger, I think the youngest was about 4 months younger!

Poor Student
21/06/2005, 8:54 PM
Only had the one relationship, my current one. She's 2.5 years younger.

Partizan
21/06/2005, 8:56 PM
was on the verge of knocking off a 16 year old five years ago when I was 22, but her father threatened to shoot me if I went near her. Fine fettle she was too.

I tend to go for younger girls myself, early to mid 20's. My present girlfriend, a Bulgarian is 3 years younger than me but I've never dated an older women.

On the question of nationalities which was raised by Sir Hamish, I tend to date foreign girls as Irish girls do not appeal to me due to their bitch whining and stuck up attitude. Foreign birds I can relate more to and are more easy going in terms of getting them in the sack at the end of the night.

I've dated a Pole, Columbian, Serb, Macedonian and a few Bulgarians.

hamish
21/06/2005, 9:13 PM
was on the verge of knocking off a 16 year old five years ago when I was 22, but her father threatened to shoot me if I went near her. Fine fettle she was too.

I tend to go for younger girls myself, early to mid 20's. My present girlfriend, a Bulgarian is 3 years younger than me but I've never dated an older women.

On the question of nationalities which was raised by Sir Hamish, I tend to date foreign girls as Irish girls do not appeal to me due to their bitch whining and stuck up attitude. Foreign birds I can relate more to and are more easy going in terms of getting them in the sack at the end of the night.

Please Partizan PLEASE don't tell us your Bulgarian girl's first name is Sofia. That would be too much to take.

Jesus, Irish girls not easy? Try Offaly. Seriously. Must be something in the water there. As for Roscommon girls? Wagons, the fcuking lot of them. :(

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 9:23 PM
As for Roscommon girls? Wagons, the fcuking lot of them.

aye, they are nearly as bad as the "cows that have never been bulled" in galway. some horrid beasty women up that way.

hamish
21/06/2005, 9:26 PM
aye, they are nearly as bad as the "cows that have never been bulled" in galway. some horrid beasty women up that way.

Get up the yard POS :D

I can only speak from experience and cannot tell a lie. :D

Offaly - definitely, God bless 'em.

paul_oshea
21/06/2005, 9:43 PM
well i always though of offaly people as BIFFOs

Beatiful Intelligent Females From Offally.

Offaly nice people.

Big ignorant fookers from offaly.

take your pick.

hamish
21/06/2005, 9:54 PM
well i always though of offaly people as BIFFOs

Beatiful Intelligent Females From Offally.

Offaly nice people.

Big ignorant fookers from offaly.

take your pick.

How about:

Birds Invariably Forming Frequent Orgasms

sylvo
21/06/2005, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=sirhamish]This thread just reminded me of the time I worked in London - pub called The Bull in Kingsland High Street

Pulling pints, I'd say you proberly pulled a few machetes out of the bar counter around that part of the world. :eek:

hamish
21/06/2005, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=sirhamish]This thread just reminded me of the time I worked in London - pub called The Bull in Kingsland High Street

Pulling pints, I'd say you proberly pulled a few machetes out of the bar counter around that part of the world. :eek:

Yeah, it wasn't the classiest of joints. First night there, a massive fight between a crowd of Offaly people and some other Irish. The landlord had earlier told me that it was a grand quiet pub. No machetes though. :D

Gererally, it was ok but very boring - just loads of Irish, hookers, pimps and wasters - usually all p!$$ed all day but a jukebox with country and Irish all the time. Most frequent song? "Home, Home, Home to Mayo" by Nita Norry. I'll never forget that $h!te. :eek:

Green Tribe
22/06/2005, 8:08 PM
. Foreign birds I can relate more to and are more easy going in terms of getting them in the sack at the end of the night.

Were they 'ladies of the night' at the end of the night, Partizan...? Few euros exchanged...? :D ;) :D

Anto McC
22/06/2005, 11:00 PM

heres a saying i was always told by older mates "If there's grass on the pitch it's playable" i don't want to finish it and would also like to say i never acted upon it.

Oldest,was only 1 year older than me
yougest,well lets say i've been called a cradle snatcher but i was always within the law ;)

Pauro 76
23/06/2005, 11:56 AM
English girl im seeing at the mo is 23... me being 28, jeez the stick im getting off her for being her old man.... not that much of a difference! i much prefer dating girls from another country, believe or not..