View Full Version : Genesis Reporter Meeting, All welcome

20/06/2005, 2:12 PM
Well we are having another meeting if anyone is interested in coming along, the more the merrier! :)

O'Neils on Suffolk St Dublin, Thursday, 6:30. I'll prob have a green Cork City shirt on, Im sure some other lads will have shirts on too so thats how you can spot us if you're a newbie.

See ye'all there.

20/06/2005, 2:13 PM
Im sure some other lads will have shirts on too.

I won't, I'll be attending topless :D
See you then

20/06/2005, 2:14 PM
Well we are having another meeting if anyone is interested in coming along, the more the merrier! :)

Feel free to get in touch again afterwards and let me know how you plan to take this forward. I'll help in any way I can.

P.

20/06/2005, 2:15 PM
Troy I wanted to buy Issue 1 at the Israel game but saw no sign of it. :confused:

20/06/2005, 2:15 PM
Troy I wanted to buy Issue 1 at the Israel game but saw no sign of it. :confused:

I'll bring one aliong thursday for you ;)

20/06/2005, 2:17 PM

Thats coz we have feck all people for distribution. In fact, I'd love it if a few people came along or contacted me to say they could help shift a few copies (especially fans of eL teams, Id love to get the GR out to the various grounds).

I'll try to sort out copies for those who werent able to get them at the Ireland match but at the mo Im up the walls finishing off my masters.

20/06/2005, 2:21 PM
I'll bring one aliong thursday for you ;)

Be a bit hard to do that seeming as I'm not in the country. ;)

Troy, CollegeTillIDie here runs the UCD programme/merchandise shack. It'd be worth getting in touch with him if you haven't already.

20/06/2005, 2:23 PM

Troy, CollegeTillIDie here runs the UCD programme/merchandise shack. It'd be worth getting in touch with him if you haven't already.

whoops :D

20/06/2005, 2:35 PM

I should be at the meeting, I'll pick one up for you.

20/06/2005, 2:37 PM
I should be at the meeting, I'll pick one up for you.

Cheers. I should be back in time for the Cork game.

20/06/2005, 2:47 PM

You can be our central european agent for when we go international :eek: :p

20/06/2005, 2:56 PM
You can be our central european agent for when we go international :eek: :p

No problem. :D

20/06/2005, 3:34 PM
Just for the record troy, I'll try to make it in, although 7 would be better...

20/06/2005, 3:55 PM
Hi Troy,

Just a wee reminder that I'm still up for 3 copies whenever you get the chance to sort them. They'll ned to be posted to me in England though.

Thanks,

Steve

21/06/2005, 4:35 PM
Just a wee reminder that I'm still up for 3 copies whenever you get the chance to sort them.

:o Sorry, you've been PM'd though.

Roy, dont worry about being late, you're not going to get lines if you dont turn up on time ;)

23/06/2005, 11:37 AM
Just a note to the people comming along tonight that I might be running a few minutes late, so hold tight, I'll be there eventually! ;)

garykelly
23/06/2005, 2:02 PM
Troy

Did ye sell many at the Ireland game. Was looking out but saw nobody selling 'em, just ones handing out the other fanzine for 'free' . even when it was free nobody read it. was muck :D anyhoo, just wondered if it's possible to subsribe to the genesis reporter. i'd be interested getting a copy of each edition. also a website wud raise the profile alot.

would like to help, although in sligo and tied up with alot of other things here too. let me know if i can subsribe to this or not. will pay p + p too :D

23/06/2005, 2:58 PM
would like to help, although in sligo and tied up with alot of other things here too. let me know if i can subsribe to this or not. will pay p + p too :D

Personally Id love to see the GR going on sale in each of the eL grounds, Prem & 1st div. If you would be interested in taking some to sell at the Showgrounds PM me and we can sort it out.

Distribution is the only thing at the mo that Im not happy with, we need people to sell them at their own eL grounds and/or at international games. We're not looking for a huge committment, but if people can help at any stage, we'd love (need!) to have you on board.

garykelly
23/06/2005, 3:05 PM
Yeah I know how hard it is to get people to get interested and involved in something. Tictok is sending me a copy. Not too sure re: distributing yet. I'll take a look at it and see how i can help.

23/06/2005, 3:12 PM
Yeah I know how hard it is to get people to get interested and involved in something. Tictok is sending me a copy. Not too sure re: distributing yet. I'll take a look at it and see how i can help.

[peer pressure]I dont think that you would need more than 3 at a first div game & you could possible get by just on your own.[/peer pressure]

PS I should be on time tonight :)