PDA

View Full Version : new flags and even a bus

gael353
20/06/2005, 1:11 PM
The supporters club is buying new flags. We have some ideas but if you would like have ur idea just PM me. If for example you would like a name/place eg Thomondgate Blues/Garryowen/Newcastlewest etc on a flag the SC will buy the flag but you have to pay for the lettering of your idea. Letters come in at roughly 2 euro each. Also SC members will recieve text/e-mail info tonight or early tomorrow regarding bus to dublin on sat. NO NEW MEMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY. PM me if you dont and only SC members are allowed on our bus. Cost will be as usual dirt cheap!

Conor H
20/06/2005, 5:27 PM
....did the flags cost?
Did yee order from tito it

declan hide
21/06/2005, 9:43 AM
[QUOTE=gael353]...and only SC members are allowed on our bus.QUOTE]

hmmm

declan hide
21/06/2005, 9:49 AM
The supporters club is buying new flags. We have some ideas but if you would like have ur idea just PM me. If for example you would like a name/place eg Thomondgate Blues/Garryowen/Newcastlewest etc on a flag the SC will buy the flag but you have to pay for the lettering of your idea. Letters come in at roughly 2 euro each. Also SC members will recieve text/e-mail info tonight or early tomorrow regarding bus to dublin on sat. NO NEW MEMBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY. PM me if you dont and only SC members are allowed on our bus. Cost will be as usual dirt cheap!

how about velcro lettering so we can spell out messages to NOC like "send on cosgrave earlier" etc.,

sadloserkid
22/06/2005, 9:06 AM
[QUOTE=gael353]...and only SC members are allowed on our bus.QUOTE]

hmmm

Problem Mr.Hide? For the sake of a tenner I don't think people can have many complaints personally...