PDA

View Full Version : Last home game

Gary
18/03/2002, 6:44 PM
Thank God its soon. But what kinda crowd will be there. Im predicting 5-600, which is pathetuic by our standards. But i spose why would people bother? 1 goal 8 games etc. The fact we have feck all to play for (an no we wont be playing for pride because itll take alot more than beating Mons to restore any kind of pride), and the fact that we are playing a non Dublin, already relegated team wont help matters either. And if we a City fan living away, i wouldnt bother making the journey, but as I live in the area Ive nay excuse.!

Ah well. On a completely different subject I saw that Ol doll from SIX from Cobh in the Savoy last night. She is actually far better looking in 'Real Life'.

So there.

mouldymurphy
18/03/2002, 9:10 PM
ah sure go they announced last week that they want a party atmosphere at the game ! so either there going to fire liam or he quits thats the only way there will be a party :D

patsh
19/03/2002, 7:08 AM
Yeah, at the Rovers game, the announcer said let's make it a party atmosphere for the Monaghan game...How about a wake??:(
Anyone remember losing 3 - 1 to the same club a few years ago,
when I think it was the last home game as well?

fonzi
19/03/2002, 7:44 AM
im comming home on saturday so ive got no excuse either.
the shed better be lively, ive mised a lot of matches this season and i dont want a s*it shed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any one going to the away matches?
derry city anyone?

mouldymurphy
19/03/2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by fonzi

any one going to the away matches?
derry city anyone?
shouldn't this be in humour :D

fonzi
19/03/2002, 10:20 AM
he he he he he he

A face
19/03/2002, 11:53 AM
people who are thinking of going to Derry ..... So keep the giggles for a while. Any diehard fans out there who want to make the journey.

Éanna
19/03/2002, 1:07 PM
fair play to anyone who goes. hopefully murphy will be gone by then, if not soon after