PDA

View Full Version : George on TV3. He is THE man

SSS
18/06/2005, 11:30 AM
"Shels are cracking"
"a few of them had a go at me in the papers today".."I must be getting into their heads" :D :D :cool: Little hint of a smile on his face all the way through.

Maz
18/06/2005, 11:34 AM
Yeah saw that alrite, fair play to him for getting the dig in!

Counting Crow
18/06/2005, 11:42 AM
He's definately enjoying himself at the moment alright. Player of the month and in cracking form.

I reckon eevery City player can't wait to get out on the pitch at the moment.

We,ve had to endure the crap from Dublin for long enough so let's enjoy the complete turnaround now - not only us but the other Clubs from outside that hole of a city they call Druglin - such as Derry, Drogs, Longford etc all capable of winning something this year.

The whole Club / charge to the title is gathering momentium and boy does it feel good. :D

De Town
18/06/2005, 12:47 PM
I was laughing my head off at him. The little cheeky grin and all :D

Maz
18/06/2005, 12:59 PM
I was laughing my head off at him. The little cheeky grin and all :D

yeah it was great! He is one player from Cork that I really like!

pete
18/06/2005, 1:53 PM
George is on a mission to win the league this season. Quieter than normal at Bray but didn't need to do much.

I'm sure i am biased but easily league player of the season so far.

De Town
18/06/2005, 4:01 PM
yeah it was great! He is one player from Cork that I really like!
Yeah, he has never done anything to us (the fans) so I have no problem with him. He's a class act aswell.

Éanna
20/06/2005, 10:25 AM
George is on a mission to win the league this season. Quieter than normal at Bray but didn't need to do much.

I'm sure i am biased but easily league player of the season so far.
Couldn't agree more. The guy has one hell of an attitude, and the talent to match it :)

jofyisgod
20/06/2005, 5:06 PM
Couldn't agree more. The guy has one hell of an attitude, and the talent to match it :)

The latter being the justification for the former. LEGEND...