PDA

View Full Version : Rovers scum do it again

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Slash/ED
17/06/2005, 10:14 PM
Well done the Rovers fans tonight, proved Ollie wrong about you being scum :rolleyes:

For the second time in a week they invade the pitch, this time they go all the way upto the new stand throwing full bottles and everything they could find in, outside the ground they were swinging digs at people (Don't even try and deny this, I saw it myself) and as usual, the gaurds stand around looking at them doing absolutley nothing. No excuses this time, it was right after full time and there was no provocation from anyone, they simply did it because they're scum.

No doubt the usual crap will follow. Nothing happened! It was the other fans fault! It was the gaurds fault! It was people dressed in Celtic/Sporting Lisborn shirts! All of the usual crap we're sick of hearing at this stage. Will anything be done? Of course not. If they let them play in a league without a license they'll let their fans do whatever they like - again.

I'm not paying into a Shamrock Rovers home game again, it'll probably mean f*ck all to anyone in the long run but I'm not putting a cent into that club until they sort their fans out.

And I'm not making excuses for on the pitch, we were woeful, Rovers played well, if we had of nicked a draw it probably wouldn't have been an injustice but you can't begrudge the players the win.

Way to prove Ollie absolutley right.

De Town
17/06/2005, 10:41 PM
Saw it on TV myself, no need to go and invade the fcuking pitch after a match. :rolleyes: Saw all off them going over to the new stand alright and a few fists flying in the air but didnt see anything been thrown, but thats from a distance I suppose.

Slash/ED
17/06/2005, 10:49 PM
I was nearly hit with a bottle, believe me there were things being thrown. Things were being thrown both ways to be fair, but you hardly expect the Shels fans to sit there as those gobh*tes come over with only causing trouble in mind (Or were they there for a quiet chat with us?). Had we not been so restrained therw would have been a full riot there and then.

dcfcsteve
17/06/2005, 10:54 PM
This was shown on Setanta as well - albeit briefly, as they soon realised it didn't look good for the game.

Something needs to be done to stop pitch invasions after games, and fans of one team going over to goad another - regardless of whether it's soccer, GAA or the Belfast feckin Giants. It's dangerous and just asking for trouble. Unbelievable than in the 21st Century hundreds of fans are allowed to pour onto a pitch when both sets of players and the officials are still on it. How long before a player or ref gets assaulted ?

I'd hate to see a legal ban on pitch incursions at Irish sport, as it's part and parcel of big GAA games. But in football it's clearly being used to try to wreak havoc, so something has to be done.

Great result tonight by the way - glad to see Rovers take all 3 off Shels. Let's just hope we make the most of it with a win in Longford tomorrow...

De Town
17/06/2005, 10:57 PM
Let's just hope we make the most of it with a win in Longford tomorrow...
Lets hope not ;)

Slash/ED
17/06/2005, 11:10 PM
This was shown on Setanta as well - albeit briefly, as they soon realised it didn't look good for the game.

In fairness to Setanta, unlike so many media outlets in this country, they really do try to portray the game in as positive a way as possible, sometimes going way over the top. But, I really think that brushing this kind of thing under the carpet will only make it worse, pressure needs to be put on the Rovers board to sort these idiots out. Like I said, if we hadn't shown such restraint tonight there would have been a riot on the pitch, it's that simple. God only knows what would have happened if they did this at a Bohs game.

jagman
17/06/2005, 11:21 PM
In fairness to Setanta, unlike so many media outlets in this country, they really do try to portray the game in as positive a way as possible, sometimes going way over the top. But, I really think that brushing this kind of thing under the carpet will only make it worse, pressure needs to be put on the Rovers board to sort these idiots out. Like I said, if we hadn't shown such restraint tonight there would have been a riot on the pitch, it's that simple. God only knows what would have happened if they did this at a Bohs game.

What do you mean IF it happened at a Bohs game???????????

Slash/ED
17/06/2005, 11:25 PM
What do you mean IF it happened at a Bohs game???????????

Well the Bohs one was different, fortunate timing rather than good nature on the part of the scum. It happened when the stand was mostly cleared and they only got to the halfway line. Imagine if the Jodi was full and the scum were standing right on the fence taunting and throwing stuff into the crowd. They'd be lucky to make it out of there alive and they'd have nobody to blame but themselves.

jagman
17/06/2005, 11:30 PM
Well the Bohs one was different, fortunate timing rather than good nature on the part of the scum. It happened when the stand was mostly cleared and they only got to the halfway line. Imagine if the Jodi was full and the scum were standing right on the fence taunting and throwing stuff into the crowd. They'd be lucky to make it out of there alive and they'd have nobody to blame but themselves.

Yeah but they dont seem to understand that its wrong and the club just make excuses for themselves.

its pathetic that they defend themselves when they do this and tonight any other club would have been happy to celebrate a win over shels but rovers fans had to taunt them.

Slash/ED
17/06/2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah but they dont seem to understand that its wrong and the club just make excuses for themselves.

its pathetic that they defend themselves when they do this and tonight any other club would have been happy to celebrate a win over shels but rovers fans had to taunt them.

That's the problem, as ever this will either be ignored, dismissed or blamed on someone else and nothing will be done.

jagman
17/06/2005, 11:37 PM
That's the problem, as ever this will either be ignored, dismissed or blamed on someone else and nothing will be done.

Yeah a large section of their fans are out of control and something has to be done before things get worse,

if they keep charging at opposing fans, sooner or later there will be a full scale riot.

theyll blame someone else though.

Gerrit
18/06/2005, 12:39 AM
Saw it on TV myself, no need to go and invade the fcuking pitch after a match. :rolleyes: Saw all off them going over to the new stand alright and a few fists flying in the air but didnt see anything been thrown, but thats from a distance I suppose.

Must backbone Slash/ED here, I saw a girl in our stand that nearly got hit by a bottle. Most of us just looked full of disgust but kept calm, a few parents though had to explicitly forbid their kids of reacting...

Dr.Nightdub
18/06/2005, 1:19 AM
Neutral viewpoint here. Must say I didn't see a lot wrong in what happened at full time. Team that's bottom of the League beats last year's champions when down to 9 men, course they're gonna be exuberant and why wouldn't they be. No announcement saying "please stay off the pitch" so hundreds of Rovers go on to congratulate their team as they're heading to the dressing rooms. All end up at the entrance to the dressing rooms which coincidentally happens to be under the Subbuteo stand where half the crestfallen Shels fans are.

Shels start firing bottles (as admitted on Shelsweb). Rovers return bottles to rightful owners. Shels have hissy fit over going seven without a win and getting taunted, blame Rovers hooligans for singing too loud and breaking their players' concentration. Much ado about nothing.

According to reports and rumours, the only ACTUAL violence on the night was instigated pre-match by Ollie. He duly got his. Deafening silence about this from Shels fans. Quelle surprise.

Sheridan
18/06/2005, 1:23 AM
Neutral viewpoint here.
You're havin' a laugh, Nighthoop.

Slash/ED
18/06/2005, 1:24 AM
What happened with Ollie?

And you're naive, stupid or letting your bias against Shels/for Rovers get the better of you if you think the Rovers fans were only on the pitch to have a celebration with their players. No idea what you're on about with singing and players concentration

Dr.Nightdub
18/06/2005, 1:44 AM
Course I'm having a laugh Sheridan. I was at the match in the company of some Rovers mates and quite enjoyed the sight and sound of them going apoplectic during injury time when anyone could see Shels weren't gonna score even if the ref played two years' injury time. It warms the cockles of my heart to see the most expensively-assembled eL squad in 20 years lose to a bunch of inept, untalented no-hoper journeymen (and Pat McCourt). Kinda restores one's faith in the romance of football.

As for the so-called "afters", I've seen more aggression when the 25A pulls up to the bus stop on Wellington Quay half an hour late.

Slash, you "not getting" my comment about singing and your players' concentration just highlights your own sarcasm deficit. Try this as a beginners' exercise: "Champions League, you're having a laugh."

Gerrit
18/06/2005, 2:16 AM
Please take your frustration elsewhere. You are denying simple facts here. Rovers fans all heading towards our stand, raising fists and middle fingers, throwing bottles. If it wasn't for the calmth and decensy of our support accidents could have happened.

Sheridan
18/06/2005, 2:21 AM
It warms the cockles of my heart to see the most expensively-assembled eL squad in 20 years lose to a bunch of inept, untalented no-hoper journeymen
I thought Rovers won? :confused:

kdjaC
18/06/2005, 8:21 AM
http://members.boards.ie/kdjac/07-minister1.jpg

Hungover and bad paint skills but you get the point :D

kdjac

Poor Student
18/06/2005, 9:33 AM
It's hard to believe the dour lethargic bunch that came to Belfield a month or so ago are capable of such things. Possibly these are some sort of day trippers who go for a ruck up of some sorts to Rovers' more volatile games because those who bothered to go to the game at Belfield recently were quiet as a mouse. I also saw no spot of trouble out of them at the Pats v Rovers game a couple of months ago at Richmond. I'm not doubting you Slash but the nature of the problem seems to be very selective possibly suggesting these are not real dedicated Rovers fans?

harpskid
18/06/2005, 9:36 AM
I wonder if Oily will be mentioning his own bit of fisty cuffs pre-match!! :rolleyes:

This guy has the nerve to call anyone else a thug? D***head of the highest calibre

Passive
18/06/2005, 10:05 AM
Classic deflection from Shels from the fact that your chief executive is facing possible legal action after starting a fist fight before the game. That's supporters, directors and managers Ollie has now started fights with. What a joke of a human.

The pitch invasion was a result of sheer jubiliation at winning the game. Nine against twelve (how many stolen smokes did Ollie give that ref?) and we still won. As has already been conceded on shelsweb, it was the Shels fans who started throwing bottles. I hate it when opposition supporters celebrate in front of us, so I know where you're coming from, but let's not pretend it was World War III.

As for the Richmond Road, I saw one incident outside. Some young Rovers fan I'd never even seen before and a Shels fan of a similar age (around 17 / 18). The fight lasted roughly five seconds and both supporters were very much willing participants. Certainly not a case of a Shels fan being attacked.

End of the day, Shels are facing financial ruin and Rovers continue to fight to avoid relegation. All in all, a good nights work.

"Ollie Byrne is a football hooligan"

bohs til i die
18/06/2005, 10:06 AM
I wonder if Oily will be mentioning his own bit of fisty cuffs pre-match!! :rolleyes:

This guy has the nerve to call anyone else a thug? D***head of the highest calibre

3 weeks ago Ollie was challenging Bohs fans to step out into the lane for a fight because we celebrated a win over his overpaid bunch of prima donna mercenaries. Ollie couldnt handle a few remarks about cigarettes and Mountjoy.

They are so easy to wind up. They think they are untouchable with their galactico signings and that they are really something special.

Linfield's part timers
Bohs minus our 'galacticos'
beaten by 9 man Bottom of the table Rovers
1-1 Draw at UCD
Stuffed at home by the langers
Knocked out of the cup by Derry

They had a banner in Dalymount 3 weeks ago which read : J€ALOU$

No matter what, I'd never be jealous of Shelbourne FC. For all the faults that exist with Bohs, we are a far better football club then they ever will be. Tthe double champions brought 704 fans to Dalymount [plus a few stragglers in the Jodi]. We are hopeful of having as many as 500 in Ghent next Saturday. Says it all about Ollie's joke of a club

jagman
18/06/2005, 11:00 AM
Dr.Nightdub

its hardly a neutral viewpoint if you were at the match with your rovers friends

Drumcondra Red
18/06/2005, 11:07 AM
Just for the record when rovers fans came over in front of us, I made myself a euro, if you know what I mean!!??!!

Plus Bohs fans taking the high road there, what about your lads that came into the connaught st end, threw digs and attacked people outside???? They might not be regulars but they were there in the home section...

Whats the difference with the hoopy scum??? Rovers will argue that they're not Rovers fans???

p.s. good luck, tonight I'm a Bohs man!!!

jagman
18/06/2005, 11:12 AM
Just for the record when rovers fans came over in front of us, I made myself a euro, if you know what I mean!!??!!

Plus Bohs fans taking the high road there, what about your lads that came into the connaught st end, threw digs and attacked people outside???? They might not be regulars but they were there in the home section...

Whats the difference with the hoopy scum??? Rovers will argue that they're not Rovers fans???

p.s. good luck, tonight I'm a Bohs man!!!

At least the Bohs fans didnt react when the rovers fans charged at us

Drumcondra Red
18/06/2005, 11:17 AM
Fair enough :D

sullanefc
18/06/2005, 12:33 PM
Linfield's part timers
Bohs minus our 'galacticos'
beaten by 9 man Bottom of the table Rovers
1-1 Draw at UCD
Stuffed at home by the langers
Knocked out of the cup by Derry

Nice summation :D

On the point of the pitch invasion at Tolka. Since when is this a new thing. Shels fans encroach the pitch after almost every game. Its obvious that the stewarding is very ordinary to say the least. Brian Lennox's program notes (a while back) said that CCFC got a fine every time that people went on the pitch after a game. Not sure if this is true, but Shels must be forking out a lot of money to the FAI on these fines if it is true.

AND... Ollie Byrne calling anyone a hooligan is seriousley pot calling Kettle black. You only have to see his fist fight with Roddy as proof of this.

patsh
18/06/2005, 12:41 PM
Not taking any sides in this, but after EVERY game $h€l$ allow people onto the pitch. NOBODy ever gets onto the pitch at Turner's Cross because the club and stewards rigourously enforce that "rule" and we are told the club will be fined for any pitch encroachments.
$h€l$ and their stewards do NOTHING to stop anyone getting on the pitch.

BTW, I'm NOT condoning any actions by Rovers, but it appears there are definitely 2 sides to this story.

A question: WHEN are $h€l$ fans going to admit that they have the biggest hooligan and thug in the entire eL in a senior position within their club?

Slash/ED
18/06/2005, 1:16 PM
Lads what exactly happened with Ollie? And if it's true than he's worse than anyone who ran onto the pitch, there's no doubt about that. He's getting worse and worse.

Also Patsh there's no denying the security at Tolka is and has always been a joke, it's been raised with the board by the fans numerous times and nothings ever been done about it.

The stupid part of it all was the Rovers fans so outraged over Ollie calling them hooligans you'd think on that day of all days they'd have made a special effort to not prove him right straight away.

Drumcondra Red
18/06/2005, 1:27 PM
Lads what exactly happened with Ollie? And if it's true than he's worse than anyone who ran onto the pitch, there's no doubt about that. He's getting worse and worse.

Also Patsh there's no denying the security at Tolka is and has always been a joke, it's been raised with the board by the fans numerous times and nothings ever been done about it.

The stupid part of it all was the Rovers fans so outraged over Ollie calling them hooligans you'd think on that day of all days they'd have made a special effort to not prove him right straight away.

He apparently approached Roddy, in the changing room, after his comments on the radio yesterday, they had a punch up and thats what happened, he needs to cop himself on!!!

Slash/ED
18/06/2005, 1:28 PM
He apparently approached Roddy, in the changing room, after his comments on the radio yesterday, they had a punch up and thats what happened, he needs to cop himself on!!!

Like I said, if that's true that he's worse than any fan I was having a go at earlier. That's pathetic.

What was it Roddy said on the radio?

Sonic
18/06/2005, 1:41 PM
Classic deflection from Shels from the fact that your chief executive is facing possible legal action after starting a fist fight before the game. That's supporters, directors and managers Ollie has now started fights with. What a joke of a human.

The pitch invasion was a result of sheer jubiliation at winning the game. Nine against twelve (how many stolen smokes did Ollie give that ref?) and we still won. As has already been conceded on shelsweb, it was the Shels fans who started throwing bottles. I hate it when opposition supporters celebrate in front of us, so I know where you're coming from, but let's not pretend it was World War III.

As for the Richmond Road, I saw one incident outside. Some young Rovers fan I'd never even seen before and a Shels fan of a similar age (around 17 / 18). The fight lasted roughly five seconds and both supporters were very much willing participants. Certainly not a case of a Shels fan being attacked.

End of the day, Shels are facing financial ruin and Rovers continue to fight to avoid relegation. All in all, a good nights work.

"Ollie Byrne is a football hooligan"

im sure you and your pals were PASSIVE to it all :rolleyes:

pete
18/06/2005, 2:04 PM
This is too funny to be true.

Shels kids invade the Tolka pitch every game City play there. Kids throw water ballons at fomrer city manager & shel$ do nothing No city fans ever enter the pitch in Tolka. Now shoe is on the other foot & the Ollie mouth pieces are complaining :rolleyes:

Does anyone know when the Ollie-Roddy rematch is on as i'd pay money to see that. :D

Did anyone else hear cheques bouching at Tolka?

patsh
18/06/2005, 5:52 PM
Is it true that Crowe left the bonding session at the golf club when he heard that the players had to pay for their own round of golf and their meal?:D:D

goattail
18/06/2005, 6:25 PM
Roddy and Ollie fistfight? Suppose there no chance anyone caught it on camera, would love to see that. They should get in the ring together and call it a fundraiser, would make a nice bit of money.

Roverstillidie
18/06/2005, 10:11 PM
oily apparently follwed rod giving him verbal, threw two digs, recieved one and ended up cracking his head as his fat arse slammed into the wall.

a shameless attempt by roddy to ingraciate himself with the hooperatzi by beating the ****e out of that fat thug ;)

well done roddy, we are proud of you.

all in all it capped a great win.

isnt the whinge of the shels fans asthey realise its all coming tumbling down a beautiful sound!!!

higgins
19/06/2005, 12:27 AM
Rovers running onto the pitch and jumping around was ok, against the rules but harmless enough considering there was only 3,000 people in a 10,000 seater stadium.

The problem was a few hundred gathered down at the Shels end after the players went off and continued to sing and jeer in the direction of shels fans. Mostly hands waving about and plenty of 1 and 2 fingers on show. Chanting about something I couldnt make out.

Im not really aganst them being happy and when you are bottom and beat the Champions you should be happy but not carry on like they did.

Imagine if away fans in Turners cross ran onto the pitch and over to the shed at the end of the game ? What would you think? ... Nothing too bad happened except a few bottles up and down for a few mins but its going out of your way to cause trouble.

Ollie Roddy and the Rovers fans are in need of help

LukeO
19/06/2005, 8:12 AM
Its not that long since Ollie and Roddy actually got on, didn't Ollie negotiate Roddy's settlement with Carlisle?? :rolleyes:

Its quite humerous watching Shels flop so badly and Ollie and Roddy both continuing to burn their bridges... :D

pete
19/06/2005, 12:31 PM
Imagine if away fans in Turners cross ran onto the pitch and over to the shed at the end of the game ? What would you think?

CCFC have something like 50 odd stewards at games to prevent that happening. If Shel$ had more than 20 stewards might be able to prevent. I've never heard an announcement at Tolka warning fans off the pitch. It would be very easy to segregate fans properly at Tolka is shel$ tried.

TonyD
19/06/2005, 12:44 PM
Its not that long since Ollie and Roddy actually got on, didn't Ollie negotiate Roddy's settlement with Carlisle?? :rolleyes:

Its quite humerous watching Shels flop so badly and Ollie and Roddy both continuing to burn their bridges... :D

"Quite Humerous "? Nice use of understatement there Luke. Friggin Hilarious I would have said.

P.S "Ollie Byrne is a football hooligan" classic chant.

Colm
19/06/2005, 2:19 PM
Not taking any sides in this, but after EVERY game $h€l$ allow people onto the pitch. NOBODy ever gets onto the pitch at Turner's Cross because the club and stewards rigourously enforce that "rule" and we are told the club will be fined for any pitch encroachments.
$h€l$ and their stewards do NOTHING to stop anyone getting on the pitch.

Exactly, every time we're in Tolka a load of kids run on to the pitch after the game and quite often they throw stuff in the direction of the Rebel Army. The stewards just stand by and watch.

I think the fine thing was probably just made up by Brian Lennox (who's not exactly known for telling the truth) in order to make people think they'd be hurting the club by going on the pitch. In fairness, it has worked because it doesn't even cross City fans minds to run onto the pitch anymore.

I do seem to remember one particularly irate goon at Turner's Cross last year who got particularly wound up - think it was a couple of water balloons that sent him over the edge.

Yeah, he's the head of these goons. I think his name is Derek(?), he's a big fella with a beard and does security at Ireland games too.

There was a City player saying that down in the Rochestown Park last night alright. Don't known if there's an element of truth there or not but no smoke without fire I suppose!

Imagine if away fans in Turners cross ran onto the pitch and over to the shed at the end of the game ? What would you think? ....

I don't think even Rovers fans are that stupid or brave!

I find this whole thing laughable. Fair play to the Rovers fans, it seems to me like they just celebrated their victory and rubbed it in a bit to the Shels fans but the Shels fans acted like sore losers (like everyone at their "club seems to do) and reacted badly to it.
As for Ollie Byrne, he does this kind of thing on a regular basis now. Sure about two years ago he tried to start a fight with a few City fans in the Tolka park bar. He's an absolute knacker who can't handle when things are not going right for him and decides to take it out on everyone else through physical violence.

jofyisgod
19/06/2005, 2:35 PM
I think the fine thing was probably just made up by Brian Lennox (who's not exactly known for telling the truth)..

Sly, Colm :cool: :) It has worked though. Only one in recent memory for me, against Dublin City ages ago. The guy in his boxers.

As for Ollie Byrne, he does this kind of thing on a regular basis now. Sure about two years ago he tried to start a fight with a few City fans in the Tolka park bar. He's an absolute knacker who can't handle when things are not going right for him and decides to take it out on everyone else through physical violence.

He is a joker. He'd want to get his own house in order prior to slagging off Rovers.

Colm
19/06/2005, 2:55 PM
Only one in recent memory for me, against Dublin City ages ago. The guy in his boxers.

The worst streaker in the world ever! :D

harpskid
19/06/2005, 3:12 PM
When we were in Tolka earlier this season, a number off wee $h€l$ fans were firing stuff at us and attempted to tear a few of our flags and there wasn't a steward in sight :rolleyes:

Troy.McClure
19/06/2005, 3:45 PM
from soccernet.com

"UEFA are to bring in a new code of ethics in September making clear that 'unacceptable behaviour by players or coaches, by word or action, will be subject to strong sanctions'.

UEFA will also instruct national associations what behaviour levels are acceptable from coaches, players and fans and to issue instructions to referees not to tolerate dissent."

I feel a few emails to UEFA will be in the pipeline ;)

aido_b
19/06/2005, 4:34 PM
Experienced Rovers scum fans again last night, was in town with a few pals and as we walked down dame st on the way home about 5 rovers idiots were picking fights whilst singin we ****in hate Bohs. I'd been out celebrating Bohs beating Gent and had my jersey and scarf on and the shower of idiots started trying to pick a fight with myself and about 12 other friends. We just told them to **** off and headed on home.

If these are the fans that Rovers are attracting at the moment then the club is in more trouble than I thought, these idiots weren't soccer fans they were scum, absolute scum.

anto eile
19/06/2005, 4:56 PM
Well done the Rovers fans tonight, proved Ollie wrong about you being scum :rolleyes:

For the second time in a week they invade the pitch, this time they go all the way upto the new stand throwing full bottles and everything they could find in, outside the ground they were swinging digs at people (Don't even try and deny this, I saw it myself) and as usual, the gaurds stand around looking at them doing absolutley nothing. No excuses this time, it was right after full time and there was no provocation from anyone, they simply did it because they're scum.

No doubt the usual crap will follow. Nothing happened! It was the other fans fault! It was the gaurds fault! It was people dressed in Celtic/Sporting Lisborn shirts! All of the usual crap we're sick of hearing at this stage. Will anything be done? Of course not. If they let them play in a league without a license they'll let their fans do whatever they like - again.

I'm not paying into a Shamrock Rovers home game again, it'll probably mean f*ck all to anyone in the long run but I'm not putting a cent into that club until they sort their fans out.

And I'm not making excuses for on the pitch, we were woeful, Rovers played well, if we had of nicked a draw it probably wouldn't have been an injustice but you can't begrudge the players the win.

Way to prove Ollie absolutley right.

youre behaving like a hysterical girl. yes there was a couple of bottles thrown, but some came from the new stand too. there were no punches thrown, dont know where on earth you came out with that, Rovers fans ran onto the pitch celebrating in front of the new stand.there were NO shels fans on the pitch, and NO rovers fan got into the crowd.it would have been a physical impossibilty for a punch to be thrown.Rovers fans taunted shels fans and that was that.

olly byrne cannot call anyone scum. the fat pig attacked Roddy before the game. oily attacking an amateur boxer who is also the brother of a former boxing world champion-this just proves how thick stupid and mentally unstable oily is. how on earth could he expect to start a fight with a boxer and expect to win??oily got 3 stitches to his head.hes lucky he didnt have to go to hospital for serious treatment.
i think Roddy is right in his assessment of oily, that hes cracking under pressure and its taking a toll on his health.Roddy even feels sorry for this fool. oily is a prime candidate for a heart attack if ever there was one!

the biggest scumbag in the league is OILY BYRNE and while he's running your club you have no right to attack any other supporters for their behavior. OLLY BYRNE IRELANDS NUMBER ONE HOOLIGAN

anto eile
19/06/2005, 5:02 PM
Dr.Nightdub

its hardly a neutral viewpoint if you were at the match with your rovers friends
hes quite clearly a pats fan, theyre hardly the most sympathetic bunch towards Rovers are they ffs.
docs neatral pov was an accurate and fair assessment. now stop whinging like girls just because shels are freefalling down the table..and into huge debt.
olly byrne is a football hooligan!

kevincronin2000
19/06/2005, 5:31 PM
[QUOTE=Colm]
I think the fine thing was probably just made up by Brian Lennox (who's not exactly known for telling the truth)

ffs i allways found him honest ( as far as club chairmen go ).