PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Muprhy in or out

GavinZac
17/03/2002, 6:45 PM
but its not here :(

its Here (http://www.geocities.com/gavinzac/) . Click on city at the homepage.

Its my site, i hope to have some downloads, features and match reports up soon. and i'll be asking some of ye to write a few articles if ye want to. it'll be a more interactive site than justa news reporting site. :)

James
19/03/2002, 6:02 AM
I HATE POP-UP WINDOWS

Éanna
19/03/2002, 1:16 PM
Originally posted by James
I HATE POP-UP WINDOWS

agreed :mad:

GavinZac
21/03/2002, 9:45 PM
well gimmie some money and i'll buy a domain. :rolleyes:

A face
21/03/2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by GavinZac
well gimmie some money and i'll buy a domain. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't give you a cent until you turn down that green, and a white on black colour scheme just never works. Drastic action is needed. :mad:

pete
21/03/2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by A face

I wouldn't give you a cent until you turn down that green, and a white on black colour scheme just never works.

Got to agree with you there. Me no web design guru but from a visual point of view i'd advise light background with dark font i.e. black on white.

GavinZac
21/03/2002, 10:41 PM
i thought it'd look different :(

a few hours of staring at white backgrounds usually freaks me out and keeps me awake at night, and i had an epileptic fit on a nokia website before :eek:

thanks lads, i'll consider it. it won't take long to change it if i do, but i think its alright, but of course it won't be much good if i'm the only one on it.

oh, and i fixed the wallpapers, in the 'Gavins Stuff' section, if ye want to have a look. ignore the 'don't click' suggestion, i didn't spot that until now, and i can't be bothered to change it tonight :)

Schumi
22/03/2002, 9:41 AM
Originally posted by scottyshedender
MYSELF

Maybe that's your problem :) .

Or maybe YOU KEEP SHOUTING AT YOUR PLAYERS!

pete
22/03/2002, 9:57 AM
With city i never had a good away record. Even when not doing well could win at home but away from home would get a few whippings.....

:(

Gary
22/03/2002, 11:34 AM
Im using a 4-1-3-2 formation, with three attacking midfielders, and a holding player. Left back is my problem position, but Im second, behind UCD.
my team is
Mooney
Greg.........McGuinness......Coughlan........Hoggy
..............................Liam Dunne.......................
.................Alan Falvey.. Nesovic..Cahill

..................Hallows........Morley(25 goals so far this season!)

MAD

Éanna
22/03/2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Hallows........

LMAO :D As the great Pats song went : "He only scores in the bed...Marcus Hallows"

GavinZac
22/03/2002, 6:15 PM
:D i'll put in the 'reccomended players' section tommorow scotty.

i signed batistuta (37 years old!) and ivan kaviedes before on bosmans. got to the 1/4 finals of the uefa, and when i left for Fulham Batistuta took over from me :cool:

oh, and i'll put in a link to forzacity tommorrow aswell scott. :)

Éanna
23/03/2002, 1:37 PM
I had a midfield of Karembeu and Danny Murphy last time I played, but the latter kept lookin to do a runner.

ccfcman
24/03/2002, 9:04 AM
best striker in the game for city is a liberian with a french passport------ james debbah and possibly george weah but hes wicked old

GavinZac
07/04/2002, 1:06 PM
Murphy out won, by tound about a 2:1 ratio.

CM fans can now get a list of good players and customized menbars @ my site vvv down there vvv