PDA

View Full Version : Pitch and Putt

Kingdom
16/06/2005, 4:47 PM
Does anyone here play it competitively? Anybody know much about it etc?

ollie
16/06/2005, 6:36 PM

i play a bit small bit of it.used to play it a good bit when i was younger.was a member of the Deerpark club in Killarney(accross from Fitzgerald stadium).good course.There are some competitions played there as well.(All Irelands,Munster etc). :ball:

Real ale Madrid
17/06/2005, 8:40 AM

What would you like to know?
I play competively all the time all over Cork and Ireland. there are 3 grades - junior, intermediate and senior. There are clubs pretty much in every county in Ireland but the counties that play the most are Cork, dublin, Kildare, Meath and Louth - but plenty of clubs in in rest of Munster and Leinster - only one club up North that play competitely and thats in Down - not played much in Connaught as far as i can see. All Ireland Finals are on in Meath in the first weekend in July.

padzer
17/06/2005, 10:30 AM
What would you like to know?
I play competively all the time all over Cork and Ireland. there are 3 grades - junior, intermediate and senior. There are clubs pretty much in every county in Ireland but the counties that play the most are Cork, dublin, Kildare, Meath and Louth - but plenty of clubs in in rest of Munster and Leinster - only one club up North that play competitely and thats in Down - not played much in Connaught as far as i can see. All Ireland Finals are on in Meath in the first weekend in July.

How competitive would you be? As in what score would you shoot. We have been playin bout 4 times a week since last year. Used to play a lot when i was younger. The house im living in now has a course round the back and if you bring your labour card you can get in for €2.50. Sound.