PDA

View Full Version : Keith Gilroy

Redzer
16/06/2005, 1:27 PM
is not been offered a contract by Darlington. Wonder if he'd come back?

Mitch Buchanon
16/06/2005, 1:32 PM
It would be too good to be true. At the same if he has nothing else to be doing in July he might sign for a while.

red metal
16/06/2005, 1:42 PM
That boy is a big time charlie now. My son and i went for a walk in hazelwood a few weeks back. And he was running and my son who is 12 said hello keith the fella looked at the kid like he was a bit of dirt on his shoe.And the sad thing is my son thought he was a sound man.I can tell you he,s a lucky boy i did,nt break his leg,s. The little w/a/n/k/e/r and that,s what i think of the famous gilroy

Mitch Buchanon
16/06/2005, 2:47 PM
That boy is a big time charlie now. My son and i went for a walk in hazelwood a few weeks back. And he was running and my son who is 12 said hello keith the fella looked at the kid like he was a bit of dirt on his shoe.And the sad thing is my son thought he was a sound man.I can tell you he,s a lucky boy i did,nt break his leg,s. The little w/a/n/k/e/r and that,s what i think of the famous gilroy

Actually he is completely the opposite. He always has time to talk to anyone and if there was one man I'd point out as a great example of someone who is really good at football but stayed grounded it would be him.

I'd say when your son said hi keith he probably didn't realise your son would recognise him from playing football and was thinking oh god should I know that kid and just got a shock.

Da Real Rover
16/06/2005, 5:02 PM
I always thought he was sound and his family is dead on aswell. When hed come back from England hed often head down to his local pitch (Calry Bohs) to watch us play. Always good for advice.

Petmuller
16/06/2005, 5:59 PM
When did he play his last game for Rovers?

DonalE
16/06/2005, 6:01 PM
Can't believe anyone could have such an opinion of Keith, a gentleman is he. Couldn't say a bad word about him...

shedhead
16/06/2005, 6:08 PM
Keith is one of the soundest lads i have ever played football with. He would hav time for everyone and seeing he was running he proberly didnt have time to say hello. Give him a break.

Supradyn
20/06/2005, 11:36 AM
Keith has one of the best footballing minds I've ever seen. He was just a slip of a lad aged 16 when he played for Rovers and yet he was able to distribute the ball, pick up runs, confuse defenders. It's a pity he didn't get the breaks in England and if he comes back here we should welcome him with open arms. If (when) we make it back into the Premier Division, Keith is the kind of player I'd like to see at the Showgrounds.