PDA

View Full Version : Another New Signing

Roo69
16/06/2005, 10:33 AM
Bray this week beat off a host of eircom League clubs to snap up highly rated Wexford teenager Conor Sinnott (19). He has signed from All Blacks Wexford and goes stright into the squad for Fridays game against Cork City. Sinnott plays in central midfield.

superfrank
16/06/2005, 12:00 PM
Good news. Do you know anything bout him?

Roo69
16/06/2005, 1:23 PM
Good news. Do you know anything bout him?

Hav'nt got a clue about the bloke, never heard of him before, hopefully someone with a bit of knowledge of footie from that area will shed a little bit of light on him........

superfrank
16/06/2005, 1:29 PM
Hav'nt got a clue about the bloke, never heard of him before, hopefully someone with a bit of knowledge of footie from that area will shed a little bit of light on him........
Found this story on him, not too much info but sounds impressive enough, as long as he doesn't pick the ball up..... ;)
Bray snap up Sinnott (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/braywanderers/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=17783)

jonboy
16/06/2005, 6:09 PM
watch out for a new signing in the next 2 weeks, a very talented midfielder has been spotted training with the squad for the past few weeks and has been involved in some recent friendlies, the news is he's a bit special

Roo69
17/06/2005, 9:44 AM
watch out for a new signing in the next 2 weeks, a very talented midfielder has been spotted training with the squad for the past few weeks and has been involved in some recent friendlies, the news is he's a bit special

Is that Sinnott or someone new again ?

jonboy
21/06/2005, 1:08 PM
not sinnott this is a foreign guy watch this space

YoungHoop
21/06/2005, 5:02 PM
he is shocking .... that new forgen bloke that has been training with you is an imposter i have seen him he will be found out big time in loi it ok in training to mess around do tricks and so on but to dit it in a proper match situation is different all together. he is muck i have played vs him 2 years ago in an internatin tunry..

sligoman
21/06/2005, 5:06 PM
he is shocking .... that new forgen bloke that has been training with you is an imposter i have seen him he will be found out big time in loi it ok in training to mess around do tricks and so on but to dit it in a proper match situation is different all together. he is muck i have played vs him 2 years ago in an internatin tunry..

Sounds like someone is a bit jealous of him :rolleyes:

If you have played against him then what's his name?

YoungHoop
21/06/2005, 5:08 PM
:rolleyes: yes im jealous im better then him but im stuck behind a poxy desk and i have about 3 stone i dont need also

Roo69
21/06/2005, 5:14 PM
:rolleyes: yes im jealous im better then him but im stuck behind a poxy desk and i have about 3 stone i dont need also

3 Stone ? your having a laugh right, more like 5 or 6 :D

Rocky Rules
21/06/2005, 6:05 PM
Is he the lad with dark curly hair called Franco? :confused:

superfrank
21/06/2005, 6:17 PM
Did anyone else see this? (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/braywanderers/chat.asp)
Quick, someone get Devo!!! :D

jonboy
04/07/2005, 1:07 PM
yeah it was in the sun on fri Francesco georgescu he scored 2 crackers in a friendly on sat we should see him on fri night

Roo69
04/07/2005, 1:20 PM
yeah it was in the sun on fri Francesco georgescu he scored 2 crackers in a friendly on sat we should see him on fri night

Yeah i've seen him play a few times alright in friendly matches, very good little player, the lads said he is QUALITY in training but i personally think he is to small and light, lets hope i proven wrong :D

EnDai
04/07/2005, 5:28 PM
When can we buy him? :eek: ;) :D