PDA

View Full Version : Sean on-line

Paraic
16/06/2005, 8:47 AM
Folks

Sean will be back on line tomorrow ( Wednesday - 22 June) at 6.30 for one hour.

NOTE I'll post the chat room on the main site - it will be the same chat room as last time, so please be patient - we had some problems last time out

Paraic

Rory H
16/06/2005, 9:48 AM
cool.....ill try to make it....i wana ask him where the hell is brian tosh gone!!!

Rory H
19/06/2005, 11:53 AM
just thought id put this back up

i really dont know what to ask him...i have no grievances

website says 6.30 now ...

sligoman
19/06/2005, 8:46 PM
i really dont know what to ask him...

1. Ask him about his relationship with Jason McCartney during the Limerick match :D

2.Tell him we want the shed, no more bull**** stories, we want it back now ;)

1 9 2 8
19/06/2005, 8:57 PM
2.Tell him we want the shed, no more bull**** stories, we want it back now
I don't think it's up to Seán when the Shed will be opened that question would be more for our Chairman ;)

roversforever
19/06/2005, 9:41 PM
1. Ask him about his relationship with Jason McCartney during the Limerick match :D
what happened with jay?

sligoman
19/06/2005, 9:59 PM
what happened with jay?

He was Sean's messenger boy because Sean was banned from the dugouts he used Jay to carry the message of what to do over to Gerry Carr on the bench :D

gustavo
19/06/2005, 10:13 PM
i have a question for sean
"how does he see conal murtagh and chris coterill fitting into the squad ie what kind of job does he think they will do for us?"

sligoman
19/06/2005, 10:17 PM
Yeah I suppose we should start posting questions on here for those who cant make it on, and then hopefully someone will ask them

redrov2005
20/06/2005, 1:11 AM
Not sure if i'll be able to make it on Wednesday,but here are a couple of questions i'd like to ask...

1. I am a huge fan of Paul McT,but one thing about Paul is that he has struggled with injuries over the last few years. In fact i don't think he ever lasted a full season for us and that would be a concern for me.

So is it important that he gets in Brown (or whoever) to strengthen up front.

2. What's Sean's own situation now. Has he been approached about extending his contract ?

3. If Rovers win promotion (and let's not get too carried away as there is still a heck of a long way to go) is the club ready for the Premier ?

4. On the basis that the answer to the above is No,What are the club doing off the field to prepare for that possibility ?

5. Does he think the club needs to be run like a business with a Chief executive and a commercial manager ?

6. Are there players who may leave during the July window ?

7. The Shed. It's a joke at this stage. I am not a builder,but there is no logical reason why this situation has been allowed to drag on for so long.

Hopefully someone might throw in one of those questions and in the meantime well done Sean on an excellent job !

sligoman
20/06/2005, 11:37 AM
I don't think it's up to Seán when the Shed will be opened that question would be more for our Chairman ;)

Yeah I know it's up to the chairman but Sean could keep pressurising him because it's going on a bit too long now and I know Sean has said he has asked the board and they said it will be done soon but I remember asking Sean about the shed the last time he was online and he said soon then too. We need answers, fast!

Petmuller
20/06/2005, 3:52 PM
Great questions redrov2005!
I don't think Sean will be in a position to answer some of them but the ones he can't answer I think they should be asked of the Chairman. Supporters of the club deserve to be kept updated.

On the topic of the Shed
Anyone that was at the game in Limerick will testify the importance of having a group of supporters behind the goal urging the players one. The Limerick support behind the goal were brilliant. All decked in their colours and were very vocal. I was told that the players love to attack that end because of the fans. The Showgrounds with the reopening of the shed can/will be the same for the Rovers players. Back in the good old days when Rovers were doing well the players always ran to the shedheads to celebrate a goal or when celebrating winning a game.
The pressure has to be put on the committee to get the shed open. Now that the team are top of the table we all want to see them stay there. Get the shed open and get a proper atmosphere back in the showgrounds once and for all.

Da Real Rover
20/06/2005, 4:53 PM
What have you been eating Petmuller.

Petmuller
20/06/2005, 5:35 PM
What have you been eating Petmuller.
WhyY?? :D
I'm a nice guy really ;)

1 9 2 8
20/06/2005, 5:49 PM
I don't think my computer lets me use the "Seán On Line" service because of my firewall so could someone ask him who dose he think will be on main rival for the season Dublin, Limerick or Queenstown (oops I mean Cobh :D )

Redzer
21/06/2005, 9:50 AM
I would like to know, now that he has had a chance to properly access our opposition, is there any player or players whom he admires?
Also, in light of recent events on the pitch, How is his relationship with the local media?

Rory H
21/06/2005, 10:02 AM
where is darren jack right now

:rolleyes:

sligoman
22/06/2005, 5:21 PM
Chat about to start right here (http://pub21.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1779265662)

Darco Ooragnak
22/06/2005, 5:25 PM
Should i see a link all i see is that flash link to http://java.com/en/

sligoman
22/06/2005, 5:26 PM
Should i see a link all i see is that flash link to http://java.com/en/

Click the word here in my message and that should bring you to it

Darco Ooragnak
22/06/2005, 5:32 PM
....aghhh its the bloody work firewall

sligoman
22/06/2005, 5:53 PM
i wana ask him where the hell is brian tosh gone!!!

Sean has just said, he's suspended him for breach of discipline

red_all_rover
23/06/2005, 7:18 AM
Couldn't make it to the chat last night as I was at work til late and I'm stuck behind a firewall :( . Any chance that someone can post the questions and Sean's replys to the bulletin board?
Thanks.
r_a_r

garykelly
23/06/2005, 8:25 AM
for a transcript of the chat. follow the link

http://www.sligorovers.com/news/news_reports/2005/20050622_conor_online.htm

Rory H
23/06/2005, 9:49 AM
that was good.....good varying questions....stupid tosh.....bit of a fool

"banana thinks he is 50cent the rapper" ha ha

"pat scully loves us".....even funnier

red_all_rover
23/06/2005, 11:42 AM
for a transcript of the chat. follow the link

http://www.sligorovers.com/news/news_reports/2005/20050622_conor_online.htm

Thanks Gary, checked sligorovers.com first thing this morning and it wasn't up there... must have been posted since.

Many interesting questions and answers, well done to Paraic for organising it and sligoman for asking the questions that needed to be asked ;)

gustavo
23/06/2005, 12:03 PM
sligoman for asking the questions that needed to be asked ;)

is sligoman the new charlie bird :eek:

roversforever
23/06/2005, 6:07 PM
i can't believe somebody called tosh and alvarez star players!!has this person seen them play yet?

The Stars
23/06/2005, 6:46 PM
i can't believe somebody called tosh and alvarez star players!!has this person seen them play yet?

I know that person and I can assure you he was taking the biscuit,didnt you notice he also said Flannery was a star player.And that he should sign his friend or his friends sister...........

sligoman
23/06/2005, 11:57 PM
and sligoman for asking the questions that needed to be asked ;)

Thanks, but some of the questions I asked were ones that redrov2005 had posted so he deserves some credit too :D

sligoman
23/06/2005, 11:57 PM
is sligoman the new charlie bird :eek:

:D :D