PDA

View Full Version : Limerick - Outside the Premier 2005/06

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

silvercircle
31/08/2005, 11:41 AM
just been told Pa Mul quit Pike..S. lawlor back to clare ...F. Stewart went to regional....M o neill (nabs) to the view...pike in trouble...can anyone confirm

widow
31/08/2005, 12:36 PM
its rubbish, pa mul and o'neill are going no where....it's true about stewart and lawlor...

abbeyvale
31/08/2005, 4:04 PM
coonagh 3 - 0 croom
coonagh 0 - 0 corbally

How did Coonagh get on last nite V Shannon??
Also, did you hear the Summerville result??

Other results were

Dines 3-1 Abbey
Star 2-1 HTown
Balla 1-4 Wembley

summervilleman
31/08/2005, 6:40 PM
Summerville 2 - 0 Croom

So does anyone have a bit of a league table drawn up yet of division 1

Summerville have won 1 ,drew 2 and lost 1
Think star have only played 2 and won them both???

abbeyvale
31/08/2005, 8:52 PM
Summerville 2 - 0 Croom

So does anyone have a bit of a league table drawn up yet of division 1

Summerville have won 1 ,drew 2 and lost 1
Think star have only played 2 and won them both???

League up to date with the exception of Shannon v Coonagh

Wbley Pl 3/ Pts 9
Dines 4 / 6
Htown 4 / 6
Star 2/6
Cbally 3/5
Sville 4/5
Congh 2/4
Balla 4/3
Cdavin 2/3
Abbey 2/1
Croom 3/0
Snn 2/0

abbeyvale
31/08/2005, 8:57 PM

Wbley Pl 3/ Pts 9
Dines 4 / 6
Htown 4 / 6
Star 2/6
Cbally 3/5
Sville 4/5
Congh 2/4
Balla 4/3
Cdavin 2/3
Abbey 2/1
Croom 3/0
Snn 2/0

Summervilleman , r u a player or fan of summerville??

abbeyvale
31/08/2005, 9:10 PM

Wbley Pl 3/ Pts 9
Dines 4 / 6
Htown 4 / 6
Star 2/6
Cbally 3/5
Sville 4/5
Congh 2/4
Balla 3/3
Cdavin 2/3
Abbey 2/1
Croom 3/0
Snn 2/0

My mistake, Balla have only 3 played not 4.

Bonovox
31/08/2005, 10:04 PM

Wbley Pl 3/ Pts 9
Dines 4 / 6
Htown 4 / 6
Star 2/6
Cbally 3/5
Sville 4/5
Congh 2/4
Balla 4/3
Cdavin 2/3
Abbey 2/1
Croom 3/0
Snn 2/0

Shannon Town beat Coonagh 2-1

abbeyvale
01/09/2005, 6:57 PM
[QUOTE=abbeyvale]League up to date with the exception of Shannon v Coonagh
Pl Pts
Wbley 3 / 9
Dines 4 / 6
Htown 4 / 6
Star 2 / 6
Cbally 3 / 5
Sville 4 / 5
Congh 3 / 4
Balla 3 / 3
Cdavin 2 / 3
Snn 3 / 3
Abbey 2 / 1
Croom 3 / 0

Updated table with Shannon 2-1 Coonagh

abbeyvale
01/09/2005, 7:00 PM
Fixtures
Sun 04.09.05 (10.30 ko)
Summerville v Star
Herbertstown v Coonagh
Croom v Dines
Shannon v Abbey
Wembley v Corbally
Balla v Caherdavin

Tue 06.09.05 (18.15 ko)
Summerville v Dines
Abbey v Coonagh
Croom v Balla

Thurs 08.09.05 (18.15 ko)
Caherdavin v Shannon
Herbertstown v Corbally
Wembley v Star

summervilleman
02/09/2005, 7:58 PM
Yes abbeyvale i am a player with the A team and i support them as well obviously enough....
Why do you ask....

If we beat star and the dines on sunday and tuesday respectivaly then we are right back up there....2 tough games though!!!

mcJ90
03/09/2005, 11:40 AM
I think summerville man is Mike Monaghan. Would i be correct?

lim abroad
03/09/2005, 3:03 PM
who cares?

summervilleman
03/09/2005, 9:32 PM
I think summerville man is Mike Monaghan. Would i be correct?

Yes U might be but as LIM ABROAD says Who Cares who i am.......

abbeyvale
05/09/2005, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=summervilleman]Yes U might be but as LIM ABROAD says Who Cares who i am.......[/QUOTE

YE WERE VERY LUCKY TO BEAT STAR 4-3.
STAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN 5 OR 6-1 UP AT HT AND YER FIRST GOAL WAS OFFSIDE.
TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE STAR WERE MISSING 4 OF THEIR STARTING 11 DUE TO A WEDDING ON SAT NITE AND THEY HAD TO PUIT AN OUTFIELD PLAYER IN GOALS, WHO I MUST SAY LET IN 3 VERY SOFT GOALS.
I'M CERTAIN IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT RESULTS DOWN IN STAR IN THE RETURN MATCH.

summervilleman
05/09/2005, 8:48 PM
Yeah What ever....U can say that now but we came away with the 3 points in the end...If the star team were any bit committed then there players wouldn't have gone to the wedding or at least taken it easy...Not our fault they have a shower of drunks playing for them..And as for our 1st goal well it might have been off side but we got away with it and thats football the same way star got away with there 2 goals...1st one being a blatent free on our keeper and then the second being a handball but in saying that as well our 3rd goal was got from a handball as well by our player...In truth it was a good game but the ref ruined it!!!!

Geraldines tomorrow night and if we win that i suppose u will bitch about it as well..Win or lose u will have something smart to say....who do u support anyway abbeyvale???

Daydreamer
06/09/2005, 7:46 AM
look mona lets just face it summerville are crap and you are barrell.. :D :D :D

abbeyvale
06/09/2005, 8:42 AM
Yeah What ever....U can say that now but we came away with the 3 points in the end...If the star team were any bit committed then there players wouldn't have gone to the wedding or at least taken it easy...Not our fault they have a shower of drunks playing for them..And as for our 1st goal well it might have been off side but we got away with it and thats football the same way star got away with there 2 goals...1st one being a blatent free on our keeper and then the second being a handball but in saying that as well our 3rd goal was got from a handball as well by our player...In truth it was a good game but the ref ruined it!!!!

Geraldines tomorrow night and if we win that i suppose u will bitch about it as well..Win or lose u will have something smart to say....who do u support anyway abbeyvale???

I'm one of those drunks that play with Star

clownboy
06/09/2005, 9:10 AM
Abbey last year Star this year we will have to call u Lee estate now ;) ;) where next for you abbeyvale.you have had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus

Roadend
06/09/2005, 9:47 AM
I'm one of those drunks that play with Star

Are you drunk now?

mcJ90
06/09/2005, 5:03 PM
A wedding is a kind of important thing to be missing for a football match. If a fella has to go to a wedding it doesnt say that he is not commited surely it is slightly more important than a game of football. Is the fun gone out of the game guys does everything have to be about winning. There wouldnt be so much bitching on this site if people enjoyed the game for what it is. A GAME.

summervilleman
06/09/2005, 9:51 PM
look mona lets just face it summerville are crap and you are barrell.. :D :D :D
Summerville 1 1 geraldines....Result from tonights game!!!Any others

So abbevale are you going to name yourself so or what???What did u think of the ref from the game sunday?? Some dublin dude...He was useless!!!
Cheers Daydreamer.....I try my best u know!!!

Daydreamer
07/09/2005, 7:33 AM
Well mona, i must say thanks to you for confirming my view of you tonight
against the dines you were by a long way the worst player on the park, :p :p why do play ????

mod edit:Last warning daydreamer..................................

abbeyvale
07/09/2005, 8:25 AM
Well mona, i must say thanks to you for confirming my view of you tonight
against the dines you were by a long way the worst player on the park, :p :p why do play ????

Lads
Results from last night.
Summerville 1-1 Dines
Croom 1-4 Balla
Abbey v Coonagh (still waiting on the result.

Mona, Heard ye were lucky agian last night, the Dines should have got two peno's before ye got yer one (that ye missed).

I won't name myself just yet, but it can't be that hard, there are 7 of us that left Abbey and signed for Star!!!!!!!!

So you figure it out....

abbeyvale
07/09/2005, 8:36 AM
Lads
Results from last night.
Summerville 1-1 Dines
Croom 1-4 Balla
Abbey v Coonagh (still waiting on the result.

Mona, Heard ye were lucky agian last night, the Dines should have got two peno's before ye got yer one (that ye missed).

I won't name myself just yet, but it can't be that hard, there are 7 of us that left Abbey and signed for Star!!!!!!!!

So you figure it out....

Last result from last night was.

Abbey 0-3 Coonagh

Daydreamer
07/09/2005, 9:55 AM
Mona , just to confirm abbeyvale is none other then Alan Mortan
(1 for dadda) alan..wee wee..spirit de france

dahamsta
07/09/2005, 10:22 AM
Daydreamer banned for a week. Next one will be permanant, so make sure there isn't a next one.

abbeyvale
07/09/2005, 12:27 PM
Mona , just to confirm abbeyvale is none other then Alan Mortan
(1 for dadda) alan..wee wee..spirit de france

I could be anyone of 7 ex Abbey players, so what makes you think I am Alan Mortan??

abbeyvale
08/09/2005, 8:37 AM
I could be anyone of 7 ex Abbey players, so what makes you think I am Alan Mortan??

Fixtures
Thurs 08.09.05 (18.15 KO)
Caherdavin v Shannon
Herbertstown v Corbally
Wembley v Star

Fixtures
Sun 11.09.05 (10.30 KO)
Shannon v Summerville
Geraldines v Herbertstown
Star v Balla
Corbally v Croom
Abbey v Caherdavin
Coonagh v Wembley

summervilleman
08/09/2005, 10:04 AM
Thanks for those comments Daydreamer,,See where they get you!!!

Who cares who u are anyway abbeyvale..Makes no difference...So were u playing against us so?? Any idea what way the table looks now...Yes we should have beaten geraldines and to be honest they did deserve one peno but never got it....League is wide open if u ask me..Think wembly are the only team unbeaten are they???

abbeyvale
08/09/2005, 11:42 AM
Thanks for those comments Daydreamer,,See where they get you!!!

Who cares who u are anyway abbeyvale..Makes no difference...So were u playing against us so?? Any idea what way the table looks now...Yes we should have beaten geraldines and to be honest they did deserve one peno but never got it....League is wide open if u ask me..Think wembly are the only team unbeaten are they???

Corbally are unbeaten as well.

wbly 10
htown 9
sville 9
balla 7
coongh 7
dines 7
cbally 6
shnn 6
star 6
cdavin 4
abbey 1
croom 0

abbeyvale
08/09/2005, 12:21 PM
Corbally are unbeaten as well.

wbly 10
htown 9
sville 9
balla 7
coongh 7
dines 7
cbally 6
shnn 6
star 6
cdavin 4
abbey 1
croom 0

Derek (Bilko) Mc, signed with Star on Tuesday night!!!!

summervilleman
08/09/2005, 1:54 PM
Good player Bilko!!!

Any idea how many games each team has played then..if it helps we have played 6??

Thought corbally lost to someone though???

Roadend
08/09/2005, 3:47 PM
Thought corbally lost to someone though???

Nope, one win and the rest were draws.

larrywhite
08/09/2005, 11:35 PM
Table up to before Thursday nights games. Anyone get any of thursdays results?

Wembley 4-10
Herbertstown 5-9
Summerville 6-9
Balla 5-7
Coonagh 5-7
Geraldines 5-7
Shannon 4-6
Corbally 4-6
Star 3-6
Caherdavin 3-4
Abbey 4-1
Croom 4-0

abbeyvale
09/09/2005, 8:41 AM
Table up to before Thursday nights games. Anyone get any of thursdays results?

Wembley 4-10
Herbertstown 5-9
Summerville 6-9
Balla 5-7
Coonagh 5-7
Geraldines 5-7
Shannon 4-6
Corbally 4-6
Star 3-6
Caherdavin 3-4
Abbey 4-1
Croom 4-0

Wembley 3-3 Star
Herbertstown 0-3 Corbally
Shannon ???? Caherdavin

larrywhite
09/09/2005, 12:07 PM
Shannon 2 caherdavin 5

abbeyvale
09/09/2005, 1:53 PM
Shannon 2 caherdavin 5

updated table with last night's results.

Wembley 5-11
Corbally 5-9
Herbertstown 6-9
Summerville 6-9
Balla 5-7
Caherdavin 4-7
Coonagh 5-7
Geraldines 5-7
Star 4-7
Shannon 5-6
Abbey 4-1
Croom 4-0

larrywhite
11/09/2005, 5:07 PM
Results from today:

Shannon 4 Summerville 2
Geraldines 1 Herbertstown 2
Star 1 Balla 0
Corbally 4 Croom 0
Abbey 2 Caherdavin 2
Coonagh 1 Wembley 2

summervilleman
11/09/2005, 8:33 PM
Updated table.

Team Pld Points
Wembly 6 14
Corbally 6 12
Herb Town 7 12
Star 5 10
Summerville 7 9
Shannon 6 9
Caherdavin 5 8
Balla 6 7
Coonagh 6 7
Geraldines 6 7
Abbey 5 2
Croom 5 0

abbeyvale
13/09/2005, 6:09 PM
Updated table.

Team Pld Points
Wembly 6 14
Corbally 6 12
Herb Town 7 12
Star 5 10
Summerville 7 9
Shannon 6 9
Caherdavin 5 8
Balla 6 7
Coonagh 6 7
Geraldines 6 7
Abbey 5 2
Croom 5 0

Fixtures
Sun 18.09.05 (10.30 KO)
Abbey v Balla
Dines v Shannon
Summerville v Caherdavin

abbeyvale
13/09/2005, 10:42 PM
I will talk about any division guys as long as the topic is good...No problem there,.

About who will be favourites this year in 1a...I would say myself probably Abbey(depending on the team they have) wembly(who seem to have had a good year last year. Corbally(who also had a good year and are getting stronger and also beat wembly well in the cup final. herbertstown also had a good season last year but they sort of lost results at the end of the season(probably as players had GAA committments....)I am also confident that we will do pretty well this year...It will be very competitive....But if i was to pick 2 teams as favourites i will stick my neck out and say us(summerville ) and corbally.....

Now onto who will struggle next year in the premier...My money would be on hill celtic and mungret next year to go down!!!!

Summervilleman
Who are your tips now to get relegated from Prem and promoted from Div 1A, now that we have had 7 games or so played in each league????

summervilleman
15/09/2005, 3:32 PM
Well i will stick with hill celtic and mungret to go down this year from the premier and i will stick to ourselves and wembly to go up...I know you are going to start on about summerville again and how crap we are but nevertheless we ar still u in a nice position...we were in the same position the year we got promoted to the premier!!!

And yourself abbeyvale?? predictions??

abbeyvale
15/09/2005, 5:44 PM
Well i will stick with hill celtic and mungret to go down this year from the premier and i will stick to ourselves and wembly to go up...I know you are going to start on about summerville again and how crap we are but nevertheless we ar still u in a nice position...we were in the same position the year we got promoted to the premier!!!

And yourself abbeyvale?? predictions??

Relegated from Prem
UL/AA
Mungret

Promoted from DIV 1A
Star
Wembley

clownboy
16/09/2005, 7:09 AM
Mungret and Granville to go down and Wembley and Corbally to go up If not one of those Herbertstown .There is not much else out there although summerville might make a push

Daydreamer
16/09/2005, 11:38 AM
Think summerville will go up there palying some superb 1 touch football
and there is a great buzz around the club since they got the new dressing
rooms ,they have a wonderful coach in charlie elliot great knowledge and
expierience of the game...

Eire04
16/09/2005, 2:15 PM
One touch football with Summerville? You must be kidding me! It's one touch indeed like hoof the ball up and hope for the best, horrible to watch. I play in that division and it's going to be a tight league which it always is. I reckon Corbally are good enough to go up as their football is good to watch and their a talented side, not sure who second side will be, too early to tell anyways. All teams have dropped points and I for one am not going to panic as of yet. When the pitches get bad and it's pouring out of the heavens on a Sunday morning, that's what stops good teams playing football and games can go either way. I myself have won a league in the 1A a few years ago and know what it's about, from what I've seen it's too early to be making guesses about who's going to win it.

Unreal Madrid
16/09/2005, 2:44 PM
The whole point of this is to make guesses. Agree on Corbally to go up and Herberstown are used to winning the last few years so could take some stoping. As for relegation, now that Jaws has taken over Mungret I'll take them to go down. Hill Clt to join them, Tommy Lynch had to play in goals recently!

summervilleman
16/09/2005, 6:05 PM
One touch football with Summerville? You must be kidding me! It's one touch indeed like hoof the ball up and hope for the best, horrible to watch. I play in that division and it's going to be a tight league which it always is. I reckon Corbally are good enough to go up as their football is good to watch and their a talented side, not sure who second side will be, too early to tell anyways. All teams have dropped points and I for one am not going to panic as of yet. When the pitches get bad and it's pouring out of the heavens on a Sunday morning, that's what stops good teams playing football and games can go either way. I myself have won a league in the 1A a few years ago and know what it's about, from what I've seen it's too early to be making guesses about who's going to win it.

I think Daydramer has had a change of heart..He was slating us all last week and even got banned for a week he he..And charlie elliot is not our coach by the way.Not sure what he is really...He is just one of them guys thats at all the matchs and does the sideline and gives out..Also must agree with eire04 as well..Our football has not been great but we are preparing for those bad months u are talking about in the winter...As you say as well it is way to soon to see who will be promoted or do well but early indications say wembly and corbally are strong but how strong will they be in the rain and muck!!

abbeyvale
16/09/2005, 6:51 PM
I think Daydramer has had a change of heart..He was slating us all last week and even got banned for a week he he..And charlie elliot is not our coach by the way.Not sure what he is really...He is just one of them guys thats at all the matchs and does the sideline and gives out..Also must agree with eire04 as well..Our football has not been great but we are preparing for those bad months u are talking about in the winter...As you say as well it is way to soon to see who will be promoted or do well but early indications say wembly and corbally are strong but how strong will they be in the rain and muck!!

Nobody mentioning Star, that's good, we'll just keep cloking up the wins and points while ye are all on about Wembley, Corbally & Summerville.