PDA

View Full Version : Bohs on ticketmaster.ie

BohDiddley
14/06/2005, 1:25 PM
This is a first, I think. Tickets for the Bohs game against KAA Ghent can be had at Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.ie).
Can't see why all clubs don't have online sales for all matches.
Incidentally, just to show that this is not a shameless advertisement, I do think that the 'service' charge of €2 a ticket is rather steep. But I suppose it beats queuing.

Slash/ED
14/06/2005, 1:50 PM
They had this for Shels European games last year. Total rip off imo, just go up to Dalymount at any stage before the match and get a ticket.

Also there was complaints about delivery iirc, some people only got their tickets at the last minute. Much safer and a bit cheaper to buy them straight off Bohs.

BohDiddley
14/06/2005, 1:55 PM
They had this for Shels European games last year. Total rip off imo, just go up to Dalymount at any stage before the match and get a ticket.

Also there was complaints about delivery iirc, some people only got their tickets at the last minute. Much safer and a bit cheaper to buy them straight off Bohs.
Who was responsible for posting them? T/M or the club?
I'm a bit picky about where I sit, so I usually try to get tickets for all Bohs games in advance. I suppose the service charge just about makes it worthwhile in my case.
Either way, I think that clubs or maybe FAI centrally should get organised selling EL etc. tickets online.

Slash/ED
14/06/2005, 2:06 PM
Who was responsible for posting them? T/M or the club?
I'm a bit picky about where I sit, so I usually try to get tickets for all Bohs games in advance. I suppose the service charge just about makes it worthwhile in my case.
Either way, I think that clubs or maybe FAI centrally should get organised selling EL etc. tickets online.

t/m were the ones who were supposed to send them out, a few people only got their tickets at the last minute.

Will they not just be selling tickets for each stand rather than numbered seating?

BohDiddley
14/06/2005, 2:51 PM
Will they not just be selling tickets for each stand rather than numbered seating?
The site lets you choose by stand only. Naturally, I chose the Jodi :cool:
If they put me in the Connaught St side there'll be hell to pay! That's only for hoops! :p

pete
14/06/2005, 3:55 PM
I don't see the point in using Ticketmaster when can trevl to club or just buy pre game yourself.

I think shel$ used Ticketmaster as most of the new fans had no ide where Tolka was. ;)

Stevo Da Gull
14/06/2005, 11:33 PM
I'm goin to go up to ticketmaster tomorrow (technically later today) and get my tickets. But I need a bitto help. When I get into Dublin city centre via the 45 or 84 bus what bus should I get to take me to Phibsboro' and from there how do I get to Dayler?/ can I walk to Dayler from city centre? :confused: Cheers :)

Slash/ED
14/06/2005, 11:35 PM
Get the number 10 from O'Connell street. There's loads that go but that's the one I use as it's fairly frequent. You can walk it too but if you haven't a clue where you're going get the bus.

Stevo Da Gull
14/06/2005, 11:39 PM
Get the number 10 from O'Connell street. There's loads that go but that's the one I use as it's fairly frequent. You can walk it too but if you haven't a clue where you're going get the bus.

Cheers man yur a legend. Know how close to Dayler the bus would leave me?

jorge
14/06/2005, 11:44 PM
I don't see the point in using Ticketmaster when can trevl to club or just buy pre game yourself.

I think shel$ used Ticketmaster as most of the new fans had no ide where Tolka was. ;)
:D :D :D

holidaysong
14/06/2005, 11:44 PM

The 10 leaves you on the North Circular Road right across from Dayler. Get it from outside McDonalds on O'Connel St.

Slash/ED
14/06/2005, 11:48 PM

All you have to do is cross the road and you're there.

goattail
14/06/2005, 11:53 PM
Or get the number 38, get it in front of Easons and get off at the church in Phibsborough, Dalymount right accross the road, you'll be able to see the floodlights.

Stevo Da Gull
15/06/2005, 12:28 AM
Thanks folks :) , c'mon the Bohs :ball:

Jaime
15/06/2005, 10:28 AM
Bohs used ticketmaster for the Aberdeen and Kaiserslautern games too. It's not really anything new.

pete
15/06/2005, 10:29 AM
No. 19 also goes through Phibsboro.

Jaime
15/06/2005, 10:37 AM
And 19A, 121, and 122.

BohDiddley
15/06/2005, 11:06 AM
Buses : 10 | 120 | 19 | 19A | 38 | 38A | 38B | 38C | 39N | 83 | all go through Phibsborough.
More directions to the holy ground here (http://www.bohemians.ie/maps.htm)

Stevo Da Gull
15/06/2005, 8:30 PM
Thanks to all who have replied :)

``More directions to the holy ground`` - relax now ;)