PDA

View Full Version : Alan Kellys Limahl Impr ession

gufct
14/06/2005, 11:54 AM
how could u take this man seriously. **** it the pictur wont copy and paste.Just go the CCFC website to see the clown!!!!!!!!!

Slash/ED
14/06/2005, 12:14 PM
He's an absolutley hopeless ref too.

Ringo
14/06/2005, 5:58 PM
185 views for the blonde bird :D . shows how much football matters :p

http://corkcityfc.ie/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=106

EnDai
14/06/2005, 6:59 PM

She's fat, and a bit of a pinnochio! Shows what Cork lads are into :eek: My stomach is churning! :D Won't somebody think of the children?!

Comic Book Guy
14/06/2005, 8:16 PM
She's fat, and a bit of a pinnochio! Shows what Cork lads are into :eek: My stomach is churning! :D Won't somebody think of the children?!

213 views now, us Corkies are some nobbers!

hamish
14/06/2005, 11:24 PM

Corky Boys - lucky fcukers - is she a physio or something - could you transfer that pic to totty thread??

De Town
14/06/2005, 11:30 PM
213 views now, us Corkies are some nobbers!
233 views now :D

Éanna
14/06/2005, 11:45 PM
how could u take this man seriously. **** it the pictur wont copy and paste.Just go the CCFC website to see the clown!!!!!!!!!
the **** should be sponsored by LOREAL, except he's really NOT worth it :rolleyes:

drinkfeckarse
15/06/2005, 8:51 AM
Does anyone on here know Alan personally??

Just looking at those pictures reminded of a guy I used to play against years ago at U/17, U/18 level.

Come to think of it Pat was his Dad! It must be him!! He played centre half for Ringmahon I think and was involved in the Cork set up with me a few times.

Peadar
15/06/2005, 9:34 AM
She's fat, and a bit of a pinnochio!

What an ignorant individual you are! :rolleyes:
Is it any wonder Shels "fans" are held with such contempt!?

is she a physio or something

Working for RedFM AFAIK.

patsh
15/06/2005, 9:35 AM
She's fat
:eek:
Do you live in a concentration camp or something?
That girl could do with a serious meal sometime.....

Clifford
15/06/2005, 9:59 AM
Oh Alan, that's shockin. His brother Graham Kelly is working his way up the ranks as well, he's good at the moment, but so was skunky before he got an image. Talk about attention seeking. He's a good lad though and if he comes back down to earth soon he'll be fine.

Shockin peno decision though.

Macy
15/06/2005, 10:30 AM
That girl could do with a serious meal sometime.....
Wouldn't go that far... certainly has a couple of things going for her....

student
15/06/2005, 10:37 AM
certainly has a "couple of things" going for her....

:) :D :cool:

Slash/ED
15/06/2005, 10:43 AM
What an ignorant individual you are! :rolleyes:
Is it any wonder Shels "fans" are held with such contempt!?

Because we think some girl is fat? Well it has to be the bizzarest reason for a football rivalry ever anyway...

dcfcsteve
15/06/2005, 10:55 AM
Because we think some girl is fat? Well it has to be the bizzarest reason for a football rivalry ever anyway...

That girl is most definitely NOT fat ! She's got a lot of front, but that doesn't make her a porker....

Welcome to the new Tottywatch thread.... :D

Peadar
15/06/2005, 11:01 AM
Because we think some girl is fat?

No, because his comments were ignorant!
He was insulting to a person who was just out doing her job.

I know you're used to seeing little girls at Tolka and struggle to recognise a real woman but try not to throw insults at people for no reason.

Slash/ED
15/06/2005, 11:13 AM
No, because his comments were ignorant!
He was insulting to a person who was just out doing her job.

I know you're used to seeing little girls at Tolka and struggle to recognise a real woman but try not to throw insults at people for no reason.

I'd say you're taking his comments a wee bit too seriously there. I would have thought it was all tounge in cheek.

Anyway I agree, That girl is most definitely NOT fat :D

CuanaD
15/06/2005, 11:26 AM
I'd say you're taking his comments a wee bit too seriously there. I would have thought it was all tounge in cheek.

Anyway I agree, That girl is most definitely NOT fat :D

I think it was a simple miss-spelling
Don't 'young people' these days say FIT? :D

Nearly 300 views for her now :(

De Town
15/06/2005, 11:30 AM
Nearly 300 views for her now :(
whats with the :( .............. :confused:

razor
15/06/2005, 12:16 PM
whats with the :( .............. :confused:
He wanted her all for himself.

Peadar
15/06/2005, 12:34 PM
He wanted her all for himself.

Ye can discuss her on the "Totty Watch" (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=293488#post293488) thread... ;)

centre mid
15/06/2005, 1:03 PM
Is it just me or is Kelly trying to look like Anders Frisk?

Macy
15/06/2005, 1:41 PM
Is it just me or is Kelly trying to look like Anders Frisk?
Well Frisk made a career out of being a noticeable, but decidedly average ref - no reason Kelly can't...

Copa Mundial
15/06/2005, 6:11 PM
Does anyone on here know Alan personally??

Just looking at those pictures reminded of a guy I used to play against years ago at U/17, U/18 level.

Come to think of it Pat was his Dad! It must be him!! He played centre half for Ringmahon I think and was involved in the Cork set up with me a few times.

I know the guy for years firstly through playing football together, then through refereeing when I refereed in the schoolboys league.(DFA, I would have played against you around that time also..if your initials are SG)

It disgusts me what some people in here say about the guy. Having worked with the guy as a referee I can honestly say he is ultra professional. He is one of the most dedicated referees in WORLD football, and thats not an exageration. He gave up his job last year to concentrate on his refereeing career at the expense of making a living. The amount of time he gives to refereeing outside of match time is incredible

Everybody is entitled to an opinion,but weather you like him or not, hes going to referee at a Major Championship Finals. He,s highly thought of in European refereeing circles because those people believe he has ability...he,s not reveered because of a hair style. I keep saying it...familiarity breads contempt!!