PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for the France match??

Colbert Report
14/06/2005, 5:19 AM
What is the best way for a guy living in Boston to go about getting one or more tickets for the match in September? Thanks for any tips

Eire06
14/06/2005, 8:40 AM
What is the best way for a guy living in Boston to go about getting one or more tickets for the match in September? Thanks for any tips
Start praying go to mass every sunday and hope for a miracle!!
Going to be the thoughest tickets to get of the qualifiers.. and there is a lot relying on a win from it...

Drumcondra Red
14/06/2005, 9:15 AM
I started my search for tickets to this game in the last couple of weeks, its sold out but you might get lucky and find somebody with spares! I think I've exhasted every option, so I will probably give up this search and begin to look for the holy grail, might have more luck with that!!!!!!!

onenilgameover
14/06/2005, 10:33 PM
Vega007 Its gonna be very difficult...However ye are gonna get some ****ers who will see their ticket as an easy couple of hundred quid and if your willing to pay that ye might get them. How many are ye looking for. I'ill have a look out for ye but those tickets that were flotaing around for the likes of the Israel game and there wasn't that many either just aren't gonna be there. What about goin through the French Fa?

Junior
15/06/2005, 10:12 AM
yeah try the french fa I think its www.fff.fr

ebay

your local EL club :D :D