PDA

View Full Version : FC Vaduz

Feech
12/06/2005, 9:57 PM
Hi,

Just thought this might interest all the Longford fans who were in Vaduz last year - Vaduz were in the promotion playoff against Schaffhausen - drew away 1-1 but lost today 0-1 at home and so stay in the Swiss Challenge League.

Hi to all the Section O gang - Marty, Zorba etc. from the Swiss Bohs fan.

D

CollegeTillIDie
12/06/2005, 10:01 PM
Hi,

Just thought this might interest all the Longford fans who were in Vaduz last year - Vaduz were in the promotion playoff against Schaffhausen - drew away 1-1 but lost today 0-1 at home and so stay in the Swiss Challenge League.

Hi to all the Section O gang - Marty, Zorba etc. from the Swiss Bohs fan.

D
They sacked their coach a few weeks back but the Liechtenstein FA have left him in charge of the national team.

De Town
12/06/2005, 10:25 PM
AFAIK, we have a chance of drawing them again in the UEFA Cup draw on Friday the 24th. I didnt get to go last year so I wouldnt mind getting them again because I feel we are better than them.

Best trip would be to Wales though :cool:

Feech
12/06/2005, 11:27 PM
Surprisingly (!) Vaduz won the Liechtenstein Cup again so you never know - I've no idea about seedings etc but if it happened last year I'm sure it can again.

Just this time Longford better stop fecking about and put the ball in the net away from home!!

sorbothegreek
12/06/2005, 11:38 PM
Cheers feech, oddly enough i wouldn't be totally against the idea of playing them again. But i think it's the case that we'll both be in the seeded side of the draw this time round. I may be corrected on that one though.

Pauro 76
13/06/2005, 9:39 AM
cheers for that Feech, good to hear from ya! So FC Vaduz didnt make it to the Swiss premier after all... wouldnt mind another trip to Vaduz myself, lovely part of the world. unforutnately work commitments over here means that i will only be able to make the 1st leg.. whether it be at home or away...

Martinho II
13/06/2005, 9:22 PM
good to hear from you feech! i am a bit surprised to hear that vaduz did not get promoted this year after missing promotion last year! i would not mind getting vaduz again but i am not sure of the standings for seedings and etc!

have you seen da boez at all this season at all feech?

Feech
14/06/2005, 1:14 PM
No, not this season - I will be in Gent in a couple of weeks though!