PDA

View Full Version : Bohemians Intertoto Cup Ticket details

A face
11/06/2005, 11:20 PM
Bohemians Intertoto Cup Ticket details

Bohemians will be playing KAA Ghent of the Belgian Premier Division in the 1st Round 1st leg of the UEFA Intertoto Cup on Saturday the 18th June at 7:00p.m.

Bohemians are in a good run of form at the moment and have consistently done well in European competitions in the professional era.

The current squad of players is optimistic of matching the good European form of recent years again this season.

Read more at www.soccercentral.ie (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=15065&mainheading=Eircom&viewstory=yes)

Anto McC
12/06/2005, 2:14 PM
A few questions.

1. When are the tickets going on sale?
2. Would i be welcome(I'm cheering for Bohs btw)?
3 Where would i get a ticket?
4. What part of the ground should i get a ticket for?

dougdub
12/06/2005, 8:34 PM
All are invited !! Even Rovers (as long as they behave)

Tickets are on sale at Dalymount and will be right up to kick off !

You should sit in Jodi stand on the left handside as you look at it from the pitch !

All Eircom League fans should come and roar on the Bohs !

RĂ©iteoir
12/06/2005, 8:42 PM
All are invited !! Even Rovers (as long as they behave)

Tickets are on sale at Dalymount and will be right up to kick off !

You should sit in Jodi stand on the left handside as you look at it from the pitch !

Section B should be fine as I would have thought Ghent would get Section A of the Jodi.

Tickets available via Ticketmaster

Anto McC
12/06/2005, 8:48 PM
Good stuff lads and good luck.

EnDai
12/06/2005, 9:21 PM
Planning on making my way out. I'll try to remember not to wear my Shels gear though :p G'luck to ye lads, fingers crossed I'll be there to enjoy it with ya!

Stevo Da Gull
12/06/2005, 9:26 PM
Hopefully I'll get to the game, good luck to Bohs anyway :)

hamish
12/06/2005, 9:33 PM
Best of luck to Bowez and thanks for knocking us out of the Cup - we can now concentrate on the league.

tiktok
13/06/2005, 9:20 AM

I'll be there anyway :)

Munchie
13/06/2005, 5:40 PM
fair play to ya!! coming all the way up from cork to cheer on the bohs!!! im presuming you are from cork that is??? :cool: :cool:

tiktok
13/06/2005, 8:31 PM
fair play to ya!! coming all the way up from cork to cheer on the bohs!!! im presuming you are from cork that is??? :cool: :cool:

Dublin based at the moment ;) , although I would have travelled anyway. :)

pete
13/06/2005, 9:19 PM

If I travel too will i get discounted ticket? ;)

Be good idea for Bohs to give discounted tickets to other eL fans. Would certainly differentiate them from shel$...

Slash/ED
14/06/2005, 12:37 PM
A few questions.

1. When are the tickets going on sale?
2. Would i be welcome(I'm cheering for Bohs btw)?
3 Where would i get a ticket?
4. What part of the ground should i get a ticket for?

I've never had a problem at Bohs European games anyway, even in my Shels shirt. The Jodi is by far the best, and well lets be fair, only half decent place to watch a match in Dalymount.

Schumi
14/06/2005, 1:45 PM
What sort of crowd is expected? Will the Jodi be full?

Gareth
14/06/2005, 2:44 PM
I'm going and I am going to try and drag along a few mates to the game. Best of luck Bohs and hopefully ye can get a great crowd behind you and get a result. Looks like all the league fans are turning out.

superfrank
14/06/2005, 3:59 PM
I hope to be going and will be behind the Bohs. Supporting the league...... :D Any idea how many, if any, Ghent fans will be going?

Munchie
14/06/2005, 5:45 PM
some belgian chap was on the bohs message board and he said maybe around 100 Ghent supporters!! i cant see too many travelling. :)

boysingreen
16/06/2005, 12:54 AM
Any chance of the match being televised?