PDA

View Full Version : FAI Cup - Great Win

MacAonghusa
11/06/2005, 10:29 PM
Great win tonight lads. Easy opponents I know but it's nice to knock 5 past the opposition. On to the next round...

Maz
12/06/2005, 3:01 PM
Well Good result and great to see town scoring 5 goals last night but Waterford Crystal were very poor. It really showed just how big the gap is between non league teams and the premier division.

Frank 99er
12/06/2005, 6:29 PM
The season's looking a lot brighter these days, 4 wins on the bounce without a goal let in. Great to see Myler's getting into the swing of things as well. Was there much of a crowd at the match (I doubt the away support was too sizeable)?

De Town
12/06/2005, 10:10 PM
The season's looking a lot brighter these days, 4 wins on the bounce without a goal let in. Great to see Myler's getting into the swing of things as well. Was there much of a crowd at the match (I doubt the away support was too sizeable)?
About 6-700 with 15 or so Crystal fans.

fosterdollar
13/06/2005, 8:55 AM
Wahey, another dubious peno decision against a Waterford side. Are you watching United? :D

Anyone know when the 3rd round draw is?

De Town
13/06/2005, 10:15 AM
Anyone know when the 3rd round draw is?
I'd say its this day week but I couldnt be sure

Martinho II
13/06/2005, 9:13 PM
a lot of goals were top quality! mylers freekick was something else! the long three year wait was worth it(viva stewie holt)! ,his third goal was top class as well and baker was excellent!

ever since keego and myler have being paired together, the goals have started to flow! keegan scores for the second match in a row! did keego mean that goal? DID HE HELL!

i spoke to aaron afterwards in longford and he said that the reason why myler was not hitting on full cylinders earlier in the season was because he was not fully fit.

you get the feeling that we will give derry city a great game on saturday! for the first time this season i am proud to say to say WELL DONE LADS!

De Town
13/06/2005, 10:14 PM
a lot of goals were top quality! mylers freekick was something else! the long three year wait was worth it(viva stewie holt)! ,his third goal was top class as well and baker was excellent!

ever since keego and myler have being paired together, the goals have started to flow! keegan scores for the second match in a row! did keego mean that goal? DID HE HELL!

i spoke to aaron afterwards in longford and he said that the reason why myler was not hitting on full cylinders earlier in the season was because he was not fully fit.

you get the feeling that we will give derry city a great game on saturday! for the first time this season i am proud to say to say WELL DONE LADS!
IT was a good performance alright Martinho but we were up against fcuk all. Crystal were absolutely shíte, and thats being kind to them. Still, im delighted that we might have actually found a goalscorer in Myler :eek: 6goals in 4games. Its a great record.

Martinho II
13/06/2005, 10:22 PM
i know what you mean de town i meant to say that we are playing great football over the last month or so thats all! :p

De Town
13/06/2005, 10:36 PM
i know what you mean de town i meant to say that we are playing great football over the last month or so thats all! :p
ah we are playing very well alright. Next week will tell us a lot though. Derry Sligo and Cork, 3 huge games.

Martinho II
13/06/2005, 11:22 PM
anyoneelse see the size of the sub that came on for waterford crystal! ah bless him he was tiny! and the way he ran brought a tear to yer eye!

oh well suppose i am a bit harsh on the poor lad. :rolleyes: