PDA

View Full Version : Trust Player of the Month - May 05 - Cast Your Vote

garykelly
10/06/2005, 9:48 AM
The trust will be giving supporters the chance to vote for their Player of the Month for May at the Malahide game(subject to available persons) so look out for trust members, who will be noting your selection in areas around the ground. The winner of the April Player of the Month was Conor O’Grady, who now has the honour of being the first ever player to receive a player award from the trust. Every monthly winner will go forward for the Player of the Season award, which is named after the late Mark Brindley, who embodied what being a football supporter is all about. You can now cast your votes here. The names are based on those appearing in the first team for the month of May(forum only supports 10 options)

If a player does not appear above then you can vote for him by posting here. a trust member will note your vote. To keep on topic just post the name of the player you think should win (if not in the list)

** If we dont take votes at the Malahide game then will do at next home game. as always only a limit amount of people in trust so when people unavailable it's becomes difficult to do anything.

** the poll will appear here soon

Da Real Rover
10/06/2005, 11:46 AM
Mc Tiernans been a breath of fresh air in the Showgrounds since he came back, id also vote for him just for of that wonder goal.

Terry
10/06/2005, 12:39 PM
ye have to give it to McT after all of the shouting about SRFC not scoring enough goals, he has come in and done a job expected of him with immediate results.

Mitch Buchanon
10/06/2005, 1:08 PM
Why is there no Phillip Gallagher on the list?

nephin
10/06/2005, 1:21 PM
It has to be Kupono Low for me.
He's been outstanding so far. Quality player.

garykelly
10/06/2005, 1:21 PM
Why is there no Phillip Gallagher on the list?

i'm thinking this is tongue is cheek :p , but the answer is
becuase there can only be ten options on the board. as the post above says if not on the list then just say you vote for whoever that player is.

Paraic
10/06/2005, 3:14 PM
Hey Gary

We'll be watching closley to see if Kupono wins now - how many votes will you be getting? You'll have to get someone from Gilroy Gannon to count them ! :p :D

P

garykelly
10/06/2005, 3:39 PM
Hey Gary

We'll be watching closley to see if Kupono wins now - how many votes will you be getting? You'll have to get someone from Gilroy Gannon to count them ! :p :D

P

har har Paraic. I'm entitled to my opinion too. i think :D no need for gilroy gannon, already have kpmg on the job ! :p

The Stars
10/06/2005, 4:05 PM
Its a bloody disgrace..............YA RIGHT.
Will there be a worse player of the month?...only joking.

Kupono Low for me.Brilliant in defence and going forward.A true Pro.

garykelly
12/06/2005, 1:54 PM
After taking over 200 votes from supporters at the Malahide game last night, and from the forum, Michael McNamara has emerged as the Player of the Month for May 2005. McNamara took the award by a margin of just under 30 % of all votes.

red metal
13/06/2005, 7:56 PM
Lowe has been very solid since the start of the season. But now Mc T,s back we really look like scoring goals. I think paul will have about 20-25 before the season,s out.And that should put us up to the premier div were we belong!

Mitch Buchanon
14/06/2005, 8:26 AM
Lowe has been very solid since the start of the season. But now Mc T,s back we really look like scoring goals. I think paul will have about 20-25 before the season,s out.And that should put us up to the premier div were we belong!

I'd be happy if he got near 15 goals.

Kupono has been a class act. His individual performances don't stand out because they are always to the same high level.

Rory H
15/06/2005, 1:49 PM
well done michael mac....captain ....leader....role model....friend :)