PDA

View Full Version : Directions to Terryland

pete
09/06/2005, 9:36 PM
Anyone want to help me with directions from the Galway road.

Been a while since been West & all i remember is going through a load of roundabouts on the ring road...

:confused:

galwaygirl
09/06/2005, 10:34 PM
Hope this will help you Pete..

http://homepage.eircom.net/~galwayutdarchive/directions.html

marooned5
09/06/2005, 11:08 PM
Anyone want to help me with directions from the Galway road.

Been a while since been West & all i remember is going through a load of roundabouts on the ring road...

:confused:
From Dublin
Roundabout at Oranmore community centre 3rd exit, heading to your right onto dual carriage way.

From Limerick
Roundabout at Oranmore community centre 2nd exit, straight ahead of you onto dual carriage way.

Next Roundabout 2nd exit, straight ahead of you staying on dual carriageway
Next roundabout head for Galway City West 2nd exit heading to your right pass Galway clinic. Hospital,circular building on your right.
Next roundabout, Western Motors Garage in front of you 2nd exit, heading to your left, staying on dual carriage way pass racecourse on your right.
Next roundabout 2nd exit, heading to your right.
Next roundabout 2nd exit, straight ahead of you
Hopefully you will now arrive at roundabout with Menlo Park hotel in front of you. Yellow building.
Take third exit straight in front of you to pass by side of hotel. Continue to end of the road and turn left.Terryland Park on left.
Can park in hotel and walk to ground if you like, five minutes max. If you’re not in before 7pm you won’t get to park at the ground. Or if you pass by Terryland park there is a car park on left,again a couple of minutes walk from the ground and close to shopping centre, Kates Bar, McDonalds, Supermacs etc.
As far as I know this should do it. Hope you have a miserable night in Galway!!

pete
10/06/2005, 9:20 AM
Thanks, sorted now. Will head West from Dublin, turn north when hit Galway city centre. ;)

galwaygirl
10/06/2005, 9:34 AM
Thanks, sorted now. Will head West from Dublin, turn north when hit Galway city centre. ;)

To be honest Pete, i'd avoid the city centre if at all possible or you'd want to give yourself plenty of time if you really want to go in around it. With all the roadworks there and the oneway system, it's mayhem with traffic every day and fridays are even worse.