PDA

View Full Version : Friendlies

Patsys Fags
14/03/2002, 4:20 PM
Reports on the echo today said that City will be playing their freindlies away in Leicster and the midlands. I thought they were a means of generating xtra revenue for the club??????? Does this mean no new players and a squad minus Ollie. Its safe to say were f***ed!!!!!!!

joe
14/03/2002, 6:18 PM
Lads,

I'm no expert, but if we go to Leceister for pre-season, in June, then who exactly will we be playing, assuming all the Leceister stars will be sunning themselves on the beach (either that or out in Asia at the World Cup - watching that is :D)?

Pablo
14/03/2002, 6:29 PM
Again, i'm no expert, but dont the larger teams in Ingerland as a rule play their friendlies on the road?

Éanna
15/03/2002, 12:29 PM
there must be some good golf courses there.

ccfcman
16/03/2002, 7:53 AM
well well well this humours me GREATLY.this is all info from the echo remember. noel spillane has his head up his arse.a few weeks ago he printed an article about colin healy going to newcastle.i know his family and his mother said neither colin nor celtic have been approached.noel spillane refered to herrick during one of his poor spells as "the fulcrum of the team" herrick wasnt even playing that day!!