PDA

View Full Version : What will Gunther do next?

pete
14/03/2002, 2:38 PM
Make your choice ABOVE......

Éanna
14/03/2002, 2:44 PM
he's an arrogant bull-headed fool with no shame at all. he'll stay until he's dragged out the door kicking, screaming and blaming everyone else

Schumi
14/03/2002, 2:49 PM
'Lose to UCD on Sunday' isn't there so I had to vote for something else.

James
14/03/2002, 2:50 PM
no i think i can see inside the head of the man now, and using an advanced jedi mind trick, I can confidently say he will resign at the end of the season

no i think reading all the paper interviews with him from the last few months there over the last few day, i reckon he is lining up a "everyones picking on me, i did my best but all i got was abuse resignation type thing, i tried to play attacking football and bring yougn players into the team and look at the thanks i get ..etc etc "

i hold nothing personal against him as a hunam being , same way i do with any other rude ignorant man, but we are going to do soo much better without him when he goes..

Pablo
14/03/2002, 2:55 PM
i think should we loose to either UCD or Monaghan he should be sacked. full stop.

patsh
14/03/2002, 3:17 PM
I think that if City do not score at home against Monaghan, LM should be made kneel in the centre circle after the game, and ritually dis-embowel himself using a rusty blade !!............ :p

and as this is my 100th post, I'm now a seasoned pro !!

Éanna
15/03/2002, 12:13 PM
I'll second that oddboy! As for what james said about not holding anything personal against him, can't agree. If he'd just done a sh!t job it would be one thing. But the number of players he's treated like dirt and his attitude to the fans means I have absolutely no respect for the guy at all.

ccfcman
17/03/2002, 11:16 AM
he's given €35000 per annum to stand at a fancy bus shelter and scratch his balls ever second sunday..... he'll go nowhere