PDA

View Full Version : Important GUFC v CCFC news

Terry
08/06/2005, 7:59 AM
Supporters are asked to arrive early for the Cup game with Cork City on Friday. Ground capacity is limited to 3,500 and it is expected that the car park will be closed at 7pm. www.galwayunitedfc.ie

adamd164
08/06/2005, 9:33 AM
on aertel it says ground capacity "limited" to 3500 :confused:

Terry
08/06/2005, 9:38 AM
on aertel it says ground capacity "limited" to 3500 :confused:

Ya, One side of the ground is almost completely closed off as it is where the new stand is supposed to be going up. :rolleyes:

Rebal Boy
08/06/2005, 9:56 AM
Supporters are asked to arrive early for the Cup game with Cork City on Friday. Ground capacity is limited to 3,500 and it is expected that the car park will be closed at 7pm. www.galwayunitedfc.ie

I'll be in the ground for 7.15 the latest anyway. Is this game all-ticket to you know? I'd say alot of Galway's sunshine fans will go to it. Thanks for the info. :)

Eire06
08/06/2005, 10:05 AM
I'll be in the ground for 7.15 the latest anyway. Is this game all-ticket to you know? I'd say alot of Galway's sunshine fans will go to it. Thanks for the info. :)
You can get the tickets at the ground on friday...
Won't say no to a few 'sunshine' fans.. We could do with all the help we can get!! :rolleyes:

Terry
08/06/2005, 10:10 AM

Definitely. As the match is limited to 3,500 I wouldn't be surprised if its a full house so make sure your there in good time, I would suggest trying to make it by 7pm at the latest to be on the safe side.

Used2BHibs Fan
08/06/2005, 10:39 AM
Any idea what time the tickets will go on sale at the ground or will they be available in the City centre ?

Be nice to be able to get the tickets in advance and then enjoy a few pints before the match without the hassle of all arriving at 7 and standing in a big queue

Terry
08/06/2005, 11:06 AM
Any idea what time the tickets will go on sale at the ground or will they be available in the City centre ?

Be nice to be able to get the tickets in advance and then enjoy a few pints before the match without the hassle of all arriving at 7 and standing in a big queue

Tickets, so far, are only on sale from terryland. Usually they will start selling them from about 6pm, GUFCT or Patrick Dunne would know this better than myself. Try PMing them.

Patrick Dunne
08/06/2005, 11:55 AM
at the ground only, from 6.30pm on. There will be four ticket booths in operation, so I wouldn't expect any large delays.

PD.

Alex100
08/06/2005, 4:52 PM
Will Cork be taking a full team up Galway...? I am trying to get over a few games in Ireland soon, doubtful this could be one of them, but in future games in the Cup it might be possible (if Cork are at Home). Will Cork be taking the competition seriously?

pete
08/06/2005, 5:15 PM
Will Cork be taking a full team up Galway...? I am trying to get over a few games in Ireland soon, doubtful this could be one of them, but in future games in the Cup it might be possible (if Cork are at Home). Will Cork be taking the competition seriously?

I have no reason to expect anything other than full strength City team given the available fit players.

Alex100
08/06/2005, 5:28 PM
I have no reason to expect anything other than full strength City team given the available fit players.

I take it all the teams take this cup seriously then...? I noticed there isn't too much dedication or commitment to the League Cup :confused:

Thanks for the answer.

rebelhead
08/06/2005, 5:39 PM
I take it all the teams take this cup seriously then...? I noticed there isn't too much dedication or commitment to the League Cup :confused:

Thanks for the answer.

can anybody tell me what time is the bus leaving cork ????

adamd164
09/06/2005, 10:32 AM
Ian Sheehan's bus leaves at 12.15
and there's a non-drinking bus leaving at 1pm.

Hope this helps :)

kevincronin2000
09/06/2005, 11:19 AM
just aswell we cant draw galway in the cup semi final, we would need a ticket allocation of 3,500. :)