PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Kevin Doyle!

jofyisgod
07/06/2005, 6:29 AM
There is to be not a mention of PD, BL or anyhting in that vein on this thread. Just messages of support for Doyler, and a discussion of his best moments, etc.

Good Luck Kev, I'm certain this is not the last we'll hear of you. I look forward to going to watch you play at Reading, and then maybe in the Premiership in a few years. All the best, you're a credit to CCFC and to yourself. All the best.

Best Goal-Nijmegen, obviously ;)

yiddo
07/06/2005, 8:19 AM
Agree 100% Best of luck in the future Doyler!

DolansWaistcoat
07/06/2005, 8:30 AM
The lad is a gem,best of luck to him and i'll be watching his every move across the water,hope he's a big success. :)

Citygirl
07/06/2005, 1:34 PM
Kev,
Thanks for all the memories and thanks for the fantastic farewell last night. Best of luck and lets hope Kerr will finally realise the wonderful talent that you have and that we'll soon see you receive a senior cap.

Éanna
07/06/2005, 2:57 PM
Best of luck to ya kid, knock em dead

jofyisgod
07/06/2005, 5:44 PM
Kev,
Thanks for all the memories and thanks for the fantastic farewell last night. Best of luck and lets hope Kerr will finally realise the wonderful talent that you have and that we'll soon see you receive a senior cap.

Citygirl-your signature :rolleyes: :mad: Is his nationality relevant.

It could be seen as offensive, and as i have already said, is totally irrelevant.

Can you sort it out?

Colm
07/06/2005, 7:50 PM

It could be seen as offensive, and as i have already said, is totally irrelevant.

Can you sort it out?

Exactly, it's bullsh!t the way some people want to have a go without actually having any reason to do so.

Anyway, keeping things on topic. Best of luck to Doyler, he's always been brilliant for City and I've no doubt he's got a very bright future ahead of him. I don't think any of us will ever forget that goal against Nijmegen.

adamd164
07/06/2005, 8:01 PM
People had no problems having a go at Lennox :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lennox = A legendary Irishman :)

Éanna
07/06/2005, 8:10 PM
Exactly, it's bullsh!t the way some people want to have a go without actually having any reason to do so.
People have plenty of reason to have a go at the *******, but there's no need to bring his nationality into it

pete
08/06/2005, 10:12 AM
Most Talented City player I think i've seen in 15 years watching City. Still only 21 so no restrictions on what he can achieve. Nijmegan goal definitely the best.

Disappointing he couldn't stay to get a league winner medal.

Hes only on a 2 year contract at Reading which i think they might regret when hes a start this time next year.

Citygirl
08/06/2005, 1:50 PM

Can you sort it out?

point taken..apologies if i caused offence to anyone on this board.that was not my plan.anyway its changed now and apologies for any offence caused.

jofyisgod
08/06/2005, 2:14 PM
point taken..apologies if i caused offence to anyone on this board.that was not my plan.anyway its changed now and apologies for any offence caused.

Thanks. :ball:

pete
08/06/2005, 5:06 PM

Nice one. :D