PDA

View Full Version : SuperKev, thanks a million...

kevinito
06/06/2005, 9:09 PM
Kevin Doyle has been a revelation for Cork City and will be sorely missed. Thanks for all the good memories and you showed your true character tonight with 2 goals in your final game for City. I hope you make it to to the highest level and go on to play in the Premiership and International football.

Best Wishes and Good Luck SuperKev!!!

Anto McC
06/06/2005, 9:17 PM
I would also like to wish Kevin "Doyler" Doyle every success and hope the next time i see him in this country it's in the green shirt of the national side or the red of Shelbourne

dancinpants
06/06/2005, 9:24 PM
I would also like to wish Kevin "Doyler" Doyle every success and hope the next time i see him in this country it's in the green shirt of the national side or the red of Shelbourne

How the fcuk is that wishin' him success? :rolleyes:

Good luck to the lad, hope himself and Murphy can make it...give the EL haters somethin' to think about!!!

De Town
06/06/2005, 10:31 PM
Good luck to Doyler and Murphy in English footie. I really hope they do well for themselves. I also hope we dont lose our major assets in Stephen Paisley and Sean Dillon :o

Dodge
06/06/2005, 10:38 PM
Always good to see young Pats players develop.

Candystripe
06/06/2005, 11:05 PM
Good luck to Doyler and Murphy in English footie. I really hope they do well for themselves. I also hope we dont lose our major assets in Stephen Paisley and Sean Dillon :o

I wouldn't mind having Dillon at the Brandywell...

De Town
06/06/2005, 11:13 PM
I wouldn't mind having Dillon at the Brandywell...
Ah, himself and Paisley are pure class, if Matthews played them together regularly, they would be the best centre half combination in the League, no doubt, but Ferguson is unfortunately the captain so he gets in the team anyway :(

town73
07/06/2005, 3:49 PM
I thought he changed the U21 game on Friday night last week, adding a bit more attacking options. Nice to see a few City fans made the trip to the midlands.

Mr A
09/06/2005, 1:29 AM
If Doyle plays in England as well as he cheated the ref the other night he'll certainly go far.

Glad to see the back of him :rolleyes:

harry crumb
09/06/2005, 2:20 AM
We are not 1 man team.