PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Doyle's loyalty.

jorge
06/06/2005, 5:37 PM
Alot of people will dissagree.But all i have heard is good luck Kevin thanks for everything,Pat Dolan is a chancer,he's a hipocryte etc(I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM).I know Kevin Doyle was not a die hard Cork City fan growing up but if he had the best intrests of the club he would stay at cork,sign a new contract and leave for a fair price at the end of the season or at Christmas.

shedite
06/06/2005, 5:56 PM
go away :mad:

Anto McC
06/06/2005, 9:19 PM
i think this is the beginning of the end..john oflynn has already agreed to a move to bohs and georgie has huge offers from drogheda and shels..all to be gone within a month..i can guarantee all of these..THE DREAM IS OVER..lennox is gona cash in and get out asap :mad:

Well at least it a change from were going to win the league :D

adamcarr
06/06/2005, 9:21 PM
i think this is the beginning of the end..john oflynn has already agreed to a move to bohs and georgie has huge offers from drogheda and shels..all to be gone within a month..i can guarantee all of these..THE DREAM IS OVER..lennox is gona cash in and get out asap :mad:
Tell me you were trying to take the pi$$ otherwise that was the biggest load of bull$hit I have ever read! :rolleyes: Fcuking WUM! :rolleyes:

Anto McC
06/06/2005, 9:23 PM
Relax adamcarr,there is no way this guy is serious,just another Dolanite as you lot put it

adamcarr
06/06/2005, 9:30 PM
Relax adamcarr,there is no way this guy is serious,just another Dolanite as you lot put it
i doubt he is a CCFC fan otherwise he wouldnt be so negative! We are Top of the league, Dolans on the dole - Happy days! :)

De Town
06/06/2005, 10:32 PM
Im in stitches laughing at how stupid you are :D :D :D

A face
06/06/2005, 10:40 PM

Another first poster who failed miserably !!

MODs ... can wee ban this guy ??

jofyisgod
07/06/2005, 6:25 AM
Another first poster who failed miserably !!

MODs ... can wee ban this guy ??

Please?? Just a WUM, and a very bad WUM at that!

pete
07/06/2005, 9:22 AM
He has been warned. Will be banned if tries again.

WUM may be allowed on other forums but not here.

Troy.McClure
07/06/2005, 11:12 AM
Dolans on the dole

Sounds like a good chant for the next time we see him :p

kingcolers
07/06/2005, 11:57 AM
What's a WUM?

De Town
07/06/2005, 12:04 PM
What's a WUM?
Wind Up Merchant

kingcolers
07/06/2005, 12:16 PM
He's definitely that.

Anto McC
07/06/2005, 5:14 PM

Sign on,sign on
with hope in your heart,but you'll never get a job

Anto McC
07/06/2005, 5:18 PM

Sorry to double post but

http://www.shelshomepage.net/songs.php

Pay piticular notice to the "Dolan Songs" :D

adamd164
07/06/2005, 6:49 PM
i doubt he is a CCFC fan otherwise he wouldnt be so negative!
:eek: ...Adam you were calling for Rico's head the other week :rolleyes:

De Town
07/06/2005, 7:22 PM
:eek: ...Adam you were calling for Rico's head the other week :rolleyes:
You could be waiting a while for a reply.....adam's JC starts tomorrow :D :D :D

adamd164
07/06/2005, 7:44 PM
doubt id get one anyway :rolleyes:

fitzknows
07/06/2005, 9:03 PM
Jesus ye ****ies are fairly insecure when somebody tries to wind ye up. Giving banterboy a warning for that is unbeliveable. He's just using a bit of wit. Is it Dawsons Creek 24 hours a day down there or what?