PDA

View Full Version : Roy Keanes Face!!

Curtains
05/06/2005, 1:32 PM
Usually after a match when it was thrown away you feel so annoyed that you probably could not be f**ked going out afterwards on the rip! But for some reason last night i felt proud of the players. They gave it all. I also give this thread to the DOC! He came on and won every ball. He was outstanding! Also Did anyone see roy keanes face when he was in the stand. He was f**king ragin. Thank god he was suspended because he definately would have been sent off last night!!!

Don Vito
05/06/2005, 2:01 PM
Agree with you about the DOC, I've always been a fan of his-a good old fashion battering ram!

sadloserkid
05/06/2005, 2:07 PM
Usually after a match when it was thrown away you feel so annoyed that you probably could not be f**ked going out afterwards on the rip! But for some reason last night i felt proud of the players. They gave it all. I also give this thread to the DOC! He came on and won every ball. He was outstanding! Also Did anyone see roy keanes face when he was in the stand. He was f**king ragin. Thank god he was suspended because he definately would have been sent off last night!!!

Actually he was laughing with Stephen Carr when I saw him, I thought this thread was gonna be an attack on that! :D

Curtains
05/06/2005, 2:11 PM
You are right he came on screen laughing with stephen carr but it was when he came on first just after they got the penalty. Ive never seen a more angry man!! you know how it felt watching that match, imagine how him and stephen carr felt!! Altho something must have been funny, but i wasnt laughing!

sligoman
05/06/2005, 3:08 PM
Actually he was laughing with Stephen Carr when I saw him, I thought this thread was gonna be an attack on that! :D

same here :D