PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Ireland!!!

Pages : [1] 2

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:18 PM
I won't have a word said against my countrymen tonight! You played a fe*kin BRILLIANT game!
3 blantent penalties, Keano deliberatly injured and a keeper faking a punch-some said it's only a game of football-does he know that? Did he think of how Andy O'Brian and his family must feel missing the next game because he faked to get him sent off?!

To be honest I don't give a fart about any stick our boys including Brian Kerr did tonight-I'm so proud to be Irish and anyone who wants to come on here a criticise our performance can get to fe*k for all I care!

The ref was a disgrace, Israel were a disgrace, Ireland were bloody amazing and did us proud!

Erin Go Bragh! :D :ball:

Oh and Israel..............ENJOY WATCHING THE WORLD CUP ON TV BECA|USE WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL GET YOUR TO FLOGGIN' RIGHT YOU WILL WHAT GOES AROUND COME'S AROUND! :D

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 10:23 PM
I would like to echo Liam88 sentiments with exception to John o'shea(how in the name of jaysus)

go israel
04/06/2005, 10:26 PM
good for you, nice spirit. seriously.

about the world cup - our chances are better than yours now.

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 10:27 PM

and thats the biggest ****ing joke of all,you ****ing cheating *******s

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:29 PM

Cheers mate!
But really not a hope! What goes around come's around and it'll backfire all over your sqaud!
Seriously fair play to ya for supporting ya team-not your fault for your keepers antics!
But he'll bring Israel down.........you wait he will :D

go israel
04/06/2005, 10:29 PM

you had 180 minutes to beat us, and you didn't. so didn't the french and the swiss. so it's no joke if we go - we deserve it

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:30 PM
He's a fan it's the players whoa re cheating scum!
Disgrace to fe*king football they are but they'll get there's and you and me will be the one's laughing when it happens!!!

COME ON IRELAND!!!! I LOVE YE!!!!!

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:31 PM
we deserve it
The fans might-the players don't and won't :D :D
Enjoy watching the world cup on tv but remember it's alll your keepers fault!

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 10:32 PM
if you get there it because you ****ing cheated you way there,now **** off and stop ****ing annoying me before i get really angry and say something i ****ing regret

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:33 PM
if you get there it because you ****ing cheated you way there,now **** off and stop ****ing annoying me before i get really angry and say something i ****ing regret
Mate-do what i'm doing and start channeling the anger towards cheering on the lads Wednesday!
Don't worry about Israel they'll get there's!!

WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY!!

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 10:35 PM
Mate-do what i'm doing and start channeling the anger towards cheering on the lads Wednesday!
Don't worry about Israel they'll get there's!!

WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY!!

I'll be cheering the lads on Wednesday,that their is no doubt about but at the moment i just feel very angry but thanks for the tip

go israel
04/06/2005, 10:36 PM

you already did say on other threads. even if i was realy angry i wouldn't think about saying prejudice things about the irish people.

thejollyrodger
04/06/2005, 10:39 PM
FCÚK YOU ISRAELI SCUM - CHEATING KNACKERS :mad: :mad:

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:40 PM
FCÚK YOU ISRAELI SCUM - CHEATING KNACKERS :mad: :mad:
Buddy we're better than them!! No exactly how your feeling and yelled some stuff I shouldn't have yelled tonight! Not the fans fault it's the players ar scum! And we're going to Germany!

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 10:42 PM
you already did say on other threads. even if i was realy angry i wouldn't think about saying prejudice things about the irish people.

There is no prejudice,just fact.The Israeli team are a bunch of dirty ****ing cheats.Now seriously **** off.

Great post thejollyrodger

omril
04/06/2005, 10:45 PM
Don't let the fact that the red card actually meant nothing and had no significance whatsoever on the last 10 minutes confuse you fellas, all israelis are cheaters, *******s, liars and deserve to be banned from FIFA because of that keeper.

Ah, by the way, Awate definitely deserves an oscar - look at how he managed to make that blood come out of his nose. Absolutely brilliant.

GO ISRAEL

jorge
04/06/2005, 10:46 PM
Buddy we're better than them!! No exactly how your feeling and yelled some stuff I shouldn't have yelled tonight! Not the fans fault it's the players ar scum! And we're going to Germany!
It could be a lot lot worse i was dissapointed with the result five minutes ago buT i just found out Peru got hockeyed 5-0 by Colombia.

tricky_colour
04/06/2005, 10:47 PM

I seriously doubt that, you have already dropped 4 points at home you will probably drop another 2 or more away to Switzerland.

If we win our remaing games we are guaranteed to qualify, whatever Israel does.

go israel
04/06/2005, 10:48 PM
There is no prejudice,just fact.The Israeli team are a bunch of dirty ****ing cheats.Now seriously **** off.

Great post thejollyrodger

it seems like today you are good in words but not acts.

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:48 PM
Ah, by the way, Awate definitely deserves an oscar - look at how he managed to make that blood come out of his nose. Absolutely brilliant.

Don't know about you buddy but whenever I have nosebleeds (used to be quite a lot playing rugby) I never felt the urge to lie down for 6 minutes-funny that!

He'll get his.....and i'll enjoyit :D

how do I say this.......GO IRELAND!

and fair juice for supporting your team ;)

go israel
04/06/2005, 10:49 PM
I seriously doubt that, you have already dropped 4 points at home you will probably drop another 2 or more away to Switzerland.

If we win our remaing games we are guaranteed to qualify, whatever Israel does.

if you lose to france at home (which is very possible) and both of us draw or win swiss - than we advance because we drew france twice. it is that simple

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:51 PM
if you lose to france at home (which is very possible) and both of us draw or win swiss - than we advance because we drew france twice. it is that simple
IF YOU CAN DRAW TO FRANCE SO CAN WE BECAUSE.........................WIT FOR IT................................SHAY GIVEN ISN'T A CHEAT

WILL SEND YA A POSTCARD FROM GERMANY

tonycuna
04/06/2005, 10:52 PM
I won't have a word said against my countrymen tonight! You played a fe*kin BRILLIANT game!
3 blantent penalties, Keano deliberatly injured and a keeper faking a punch-some said it's only a game of football-does he know that? Did he think of how Andy O'Brian and his family must feel missing the next game because he faked to get him sent off?!

To be honest I don't give a fart about any stick our boys including Brian Kerr did tonight-I'm so proud to be Irish and anyone who wants to come on here a criticise our performance can get to fe*k for all I care!

The ref was a disgrace, Israel were a disgrace, Ireland were bloody amazing and did us proud!

Erin Go Bragh! :D :ball:

I believe we can go through!!!

I'm sad for 2-0 ---> 2-2, yes, but from tomorrow I'll restart to sing:

"QUE SERA SERA, WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE, WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY, QUE SERA SERA!!!!!"

c'mon lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ball:

tricky_colour
04/06/2005, 10:52 PM
Things didn't work out too well last time your were in Gernamy anyway.

Oops...

EDIT...

I am of course referring to your 7-1 defeat, some people appear to have misunderstood this.
Apologies for any mis-understanding or offence caused.

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 10:55 PM

Oops...

:D :D :D

liam88
04/06/2005, 10:57 PM
I believe we can go through!!!

I'm sad for 2-0 ---> 2-2, yes, but from tomorrow I'll restart to sing:

"QUE SERA SERA, WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE, WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY, QUE SERA SERA!!!!!"

c'mon lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ball:

LALALA WE'RE ON OUR WAY-WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO GER-MAN-Y WHERE THE POPE WAS BORN!!!!

go israel
04/06/2005, 11:03 PM

Oops...

well at least we learned from our past and don't let anyone beat us again in anything- also in football, while you seem not to learn from your beatings and give away at home...

Poor Student
04/06/2005, 11:05 PM

Oops...

For feck's sake. :mad:

a beliver
04/06/2005, 11:09 PM

Oops...
oh u mean that friendly match in 2001 that we lost 7-1 to germany
it's ok , we're over it.
but thanks for the consideration

omril
04/06/2005, 11:10 PM

Oops...

You fecking idiot, try to engage your brain before posting from now on, because you are a lame excuse for a human being.

D2, as usual, not dissapointing. Idiot.

Poor Student
04/06/2005, 11:11 PM
oh u mean that friendly match in 2001 that we lost 7-1 to germany
it's ok , we're over it.
but thanks for the consideration

Fair play to you for having a sense of humour about it. :eek:

tonycuna
04/06/2005, 11:12 PM
well at least we learned from our past and don't let anyone beat us again in anything- also in football, while you seem not to learn from your beatings and give away at home...

I don't think that I have to tell u that we fought for our freedom, years and years and years ago... And we won it, on our land.. That's why, despite nights like this, in football or everywhere else, we will always go home proud of our land, proud of our job, proud to be Irish!

liam88
04/06/2005, 11:12 PM

Oops...
I know your angry lads but I gotta say I'm not happy with this post at all! Like I said I know your angry and you make great posts just this one is disgraceful (unless of course you were genuinley reffering to 7-1). Edit it mate-your above that! Your a good man and you'll regret it when the anger wears off.
Just want to apologise to our Israeli posters as well on behalf of the board.

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 11:13 PM
D2, as usual, not dissapointing. Idiot.

**** you,you stupid ****ing supporter of a bunch of ****ing cheats

a beliver
04/06/2005, 11:16 PM
its ok
there r some things(and sayings) in life that shouldn't be traten seriously

omril
04/06/2005, 11:19 PM

:D , apperantly i was right.

Thanks for clarifying it, D2.

go israel
04/06/2005, 11:19 PM
I don't think that I have to tell u that we fought for our freedom, years and years and years ago... And we won it, on our land.. That's why, despite nights like this, in football or everywhere else, we will always go home proud of our land, proud of our job, proud to be Irish!

i said that in counter to your friends remark - no need to tell you about our fightings

go israel
04/06/2005, 11:21 PM

how about an anger managment course....

liam88
04/06/2005, 11:22 PM
How about a course in accepting the truth? :D

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 11:23 PM

I actually haven't even started to get angry yet,so i'm going to bed before i do but i would just like to clarify the Israeli team are a bunch of cheats

go israel
04/06/2005, 11:27 PM
I actually haven't even started to get angry yet,so i'm going to bed before i do but i would just like to clarify the Israeli team are a bunch of cheats

clarifacation registered.

also 2-2 registered.

Plastic Paddy
05/06/2005, 9:43 AM
Touché. :o

:ball: PP

c'mon Israel!
05/06/2005, 12:02 PM
Some comments from Israel:
I don't know if Ireland will be in the football world cup (I'm begining to doubt if i want you to be there...), but D2 red - you shure'll get to the F world cup final...
And for tricky_colour: HA HA HA ZEIG HEIL and ARBIET MACHT FREI...
Many of my family were murdered by the Nazis you d*** F word...

Plastic Paddy
05/06/2005, 12:17 PM
You'll notice that tricky_colour edited his comments and apologised profusely, as indeed he should have done. I ask that you do the same.

:ball: PP

Gerrit
05/06/2005, 12:43 PM
I was in Windsor last evening to see Northern Iron-Germany (IRL-ISR sold out and I had to be in Belfast anyway on Monday, so...). When the game was over (1-4 to Germany) and the speaker announced that Ireland didn't beat Israel the NI fans started to scream hooray :eek: Didn't know Ireland was really hated, or is it just a sort of friendly rivality between North and South ??

Anyway, I have not seen any images of the game in Dublin yet, but please D2 calm down... All that swearing gives the impression of a bad loser and frustrated fan. Don't forget the Israeli fans on the board are not responsable for the behaviour of their players.

And just off the record, I hope people ignored the request to bear Palestine flags in the stadium ?? Football and politics should not mix IMO, and the flags could be a huge insult towards Israeli fans (fans who may be against the war just as us, but what can you do if the politicians want it otherwise ?). I am pro political debate, but a stadium is not the right place, so I hope not too many people took a Palestine flag in.

jimbob117
05/06/2005, 12:47 PM
but a stadium is not the right place, so I hope not too many people took a Palestine flag in.

Unfortunatly there were a few people in front of me waving it. Myself and my friend told them what we thought. It was a football match for gods sake, makes me sick what these people mix politics up with it.

c'mon Israel!
05/06/2005, 12:51 PM
If it was a real apology and a mistake than i apologise too. At first sight It seems somewhat like a joke on behalf of Israel and the jews.. like well you've visited there before twice... the second visit was just 7:1 and the first visit was... well. I hope you're right Plastic Paddy.

Gerrit
05/06/2005, 12:52 PM
What bothers me in it is that the victims of this action are the Israeli fans, and I'm sure they don't like the war either. No one likes the idea to come out on the streets with the risk to see a car bombing itself in the middle of a public place. It's the politicians who are the cause of the war, but the only ones that saw those flags and were hurt by it were Israeli citizens who came to see a football game in peace.

and how many of those waving a Palestine flag actually support Palestina ? I take at least 50% of them had as only intention to **** off Israeli fans and players with it.

c'mon Israel!
05/06/2005, 1:00 PM
Well said Gerrit!

Plastic Paddy
05/06/2005, 1:11 PM
If it was a real apology and a mistake than i apologise too. At first sight It seems somewhat like a joke on behalf of Israel and the jews.. like well you've visited there before twice... the second visit was just 7:1 and the first visit was... well. I hope you're right Plastic Paddy.

So do I, but I believe that I am. I trust tricky_colour enough as a regular poster on here to believe that his apology was genuine. Thank you for your response.

:) PP