PDA

View Full Version : What you want Awat?

superfrank
04/06/2005, 8:38 PM
An Oscar? I lost alot of respect for the Israelis simply because of that gobshyte in nets!!! :mad:

He got Andy O'Brien sent off when he was the one that did more and he rolled around for ages as if he were on fire, disgraceful. A shameful performance!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

jorge
04/06/2005, 8:47 PM
Never mind that i saw it coming when a midfielder came on for a striker.Stephen Elliot should have come on.Andy Reid was taken off,and Duffer played on the right just to suit Kilbane and O'shea took about ten minutes to play the ball when it came to him.

superfrank
04/06/2005, 8:54 PM
Alright Jorge, just noticed your signature, do you have that printed on a Rovers shirt?? :confused:

jorge
04/06/2005, 8:56 PM
??? :confused:

superfrank
04/06/2005, 9:01 PM
I oughta explain. There was someone at the League Cup match last Monday with "We all 8 Bohs" on the back of a Rovers shirt, was wondering if it was you.

jorge
04/06/2005, 9:05 PM
I oughta explain. There was someone at the League Cup match last Monday with "We all 8 Bohs" on the back of a Rovers shirt, was wondering if it was you.
Oh sorry,no but its quite popular.

superfrank
04/06/2005, 9:07 PM
Im sure they feel right at home in Bray then!!! :D

jorge
04/06/2005, 9:10 PM
I suppose.

Irish_Praha
05/06/2005, 5:37 PM
Never mind that i saw it coming when a midfielder came on for a striker.Stephen Elliot should have come on.

I couldn't agree more. We had just played our best 20 mins of these qualifiers. Everyone (even Harte) was doing their job well so a direct substitution of another striker for Keane would have been the best option not to upset the flow of the team. But no Mr. Kerr decides to swap around 3 players and we lost control of the game for the rest of the half :rolleyes:

eirebhoy
06/06/2005, 10:06 AM
We can only console ourselves with the thought that we might win all four matches left and get through via the play-offs.
As I said about a hundred times before the match, if we win our remaining 4 games we will win the group. :)

zinedineontour
06/06/2005, 1:39 PM
We can only console ourselves with the thought that we might win all four matches left and get through via the play-offs.

sorry if im wrong but if we win all four games do we not top the group ??

De Town
06/06/2005, 1:42 PM
sorry if im wrong but if we win all four games do we not top the group ??
Yeah, cant see it happening though :(

zinedineontour
06/06/2005, 1:44 PM
Yeah, cant see it happening though :(

well the way i look at things we will 100% beat faroe and cyprus so we have the two big games ... france even if we draw could still set us up to win the group against the swiss if we win .. think if we win the obvious two draw with france and beat swiss we will win the group ... very possible ...

FarBeag
06/06/2005, 10:27 PM
well the way i look at things we will 100% beat faroe and cyprus so we have the two big games ... france even if we draw could still set us up to win the group against the swiss if we win .. think if we win the obvious two draw with france and beat swiss we will win the group ... very possible ...

Are you really that confident that we can beat the faroes and cyprus after what happened on Saturday,i don't think so.If we are 2 up (if we do manage to get that far ) with either team i wont rest until i hear that final whistle.I have really lost a lot of confidence in the Irish team after the Israel game,maybe i will change my opinion slightly on Wednesday if we win that is.

brine3
06/06/2005, 11:07 PM
The Faroes players will be knackered after nearly drawing with the Swiss on Saturday. Our lads are in the mood to knock in a dozen goals. Roy is back and probably still raging that the Arse have won the FA Cup.

If I was the Faroe Islands goalkeeper I'd be having some sleepness nights.

I hope we score a few because it looks like goal difference could be telling.

FarBeag
06/06/2005, 11:26 PM
Fair Play to you.I wish i had your optimism.