PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of getting a sticky for results

lefty
04/06/2005, 5:48 PM
Going over the states for the summer just wondering is there any chance of getting a sticky thread for just results with just score and maybe goalscorers, so that at a click of a mouse the scores appear. Would also be good for people looking back on results without having to mill through all the threads

John83
09/06/2005, 11:33 AM
Going over the states for the summer just wondering is there any chance of getting a sticky thread for just results with just score and maybe goalscorers, so that at a click of a mouse the scores appear. Would also be good for people looking back on results without having to mill through all the threads
Not a bad idea. We'll have to wait for Schumi to get back from the Faroes though.

Roo69
09/06/2005, 2:02 PM
Not a bad idea. We'll have to wait for Schumi to get back from the Faroes though.

Was that he's big Irish UCD flag i seen ?

pineapple stu
12/06/2005, 7:54 PM
There were at least five of us - myself, Bald Student, Schumi, Colie and one of our older fans who doesn't post here but goes to every Irish away game as well. Met two Dublin City fans too - don't know who was at the cup game after all that!

De Town
12/06/2005, 10:14 PM
Met two Dublin City fans too
so in other words, you met all the Dublin City fans ;) :D

Schumi
13/06/2005, 2:39 PM
What I'll do is add the results & scorers into the fixtures sticky above if that's OK.

The UCD flag behind the goal was ours alright. It's in the background of a photo of Roy Keane in Wednesday's Herald :) You'd have to know what it is to know though.

Schumi
23/06/2005, 2:15 PM
Right, I eventually got around to doing this. The scores are in the 'UCD fixtures 2005' sticky thread along with a link to the match thread. :)

pineapple stu
23/06/2005, 2:25 PM
along with a link to the match thread. :)
Cool - was going to suggest that alright...