PDA

View Full Version : Lions leave "plenty" to be desired

Ruairi
04/06/2005, 12:58 PM
ha ha, with theat headline i should be a copy editor with a tabloid..

anyway the lions were far from impressive against the lions this morning, O'gara's kicking was dreadful, only made two kicks i think.. dallaglio's heading home after an ankle injury...

o'driscoll was fairly quiet.. and i fcuking hate gavin henson..

De Town
04/06/2005, 1:55 PM
anyway the lions were far from impressive against the lions this morning..
:confused: :D

Dodge
04/06/2005, 2:09 PM
wasn't too bad a performance. Dalliglio will be a huge loss (simon easterby called up). O'Gara actually played fairly well. Missed a couple of tackles (but then so did Sky MOTM Lewsey) and his goal kicking were poor but he was far more attacking than I thought he'd be. O'Connell was superb

Ruairi
04/06/2005, 2:23 PM
HA HA

see what happens when you get up at stupid o clock to watch a crap match??

and anyway.. the lions were beating themselves.. with ummm... all the mistakes they were making... yes thats it... so yeah...ummmm.. technically i'm right....

Éanna
04/06/2005, 2:35 PM
gimp :D

jofyisgod
04/06/2005, 6:52 PM
O'Gara actually played fairly well.

His territory play was excellent. Shame about LD, but it's just something they'll have tod eal with. Was reading Geordan Murphy's column in the Guardian-some of the things they have to do, eg/ get weighed 4 times a day, etc. Mental.

gimp :D

...Yup ;) :)

jorge
04/06/2005, 7:08 PM
His territory play was excellent. Shame about LD, but it's just something they'll have tod eal with. Was reading Geordan Murphy's column in the Guardian-some of the things they have to do, eg/ get weighed 4 times a day, etc. Mental.

...Yup ;) :)
O'Gara should visit a GYM he's far too lightweight for the Lions.The All-Blacks are just going to hand him off like a little ten year old.

Dodge
04/06/2005, 9:55 PM
O'Gara should visit a GYM he's far too lightweight for the Lions.The All-Blacks are just going to hand him off like a little ten year old.
He won't be the test out half. It'll be Wilkinson or (shudder) Steven Jones

jorge
04/06/2005, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=Dodge]He won't be the test out half. It'll be Wilkinson or (shudder) Steven Jones
He has a good place kick and controls the match very well but his defending is poor.