PDA

View Full Version : Live Internet Feed

mjpcc
03/06/2005, 1:34 PM
Folks,

For those of you like me who are somewhere where the game is not available on TV I have good news.

You need high speed internet access.

Download web tv from www.seeisrael.tv

This will give you a free live feed of three Israel stations for five days.

Israel-1 is showing the game. I've been watching the station on and off over the last 10 hours and it is excellent.

The language is Hebrew (I think, not English anyway) but you can mute the web tv sound and connect to RTE to get their audio commentry - presuming those muppets in Dublin4 broadcast the game. Enjoy ...........
:D

tricky_colour
03/06/2005, 6:58 PM
What do you mean by high speed?
I have 300kbs which is 'sort of' broadband.
Probably not quite enough so I will hopefully be able to see it in
a pub.

mjpcc
03/06/2005, 10:10 PM
What do you mean by high speed?
I have 300kbs which is 'sort of' broadband.
Probably not quite enough so I will hopefully be able to see it in
a pub.

Sorry, can not help you on the speed issue, it's easy to try.

If I could see it in a pub I'd definitely do that as I'd prefer the athmosphere and the guarantee that it would be on.

I'm delighted that I can get this web TV because I've no alternative. I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia for a short time and I doubt that I can find another person interested in the game.

Hopefully It is going to work out for both of us...........

Come on you boys in green............... :D

Colbert Report
03/06/2005, 10:34 PM
can someone please provide specific point and click instructions, i can't read hebrew.

liam88
03/06/2005, 10:48 PM
can someone please provide specific point and click instructions, i can't read hebrew.
Click on the wee Union Jack near the bottom right-changes the whole site into English

Colbert Report
04/06/2005, 5:16 AM
many thanks

Dan K
04/06/2005, 11:40 AM
Is tonight's game (and the midweek one at that) being streamed anywhere online tonight?

I'm just about to check www.freelivefootball.co.uk but thought I'd ask here too.

supasparx
04/06/2005, 11:48 AM
ther's a thread on here called How to watch the game on the internet. Take a look, think you have to download free 5 day Israeli broadcast or something

Dan K
04/06/2005, 11:50 AM
Ah. Didn't notice that. :o

Cheers!

tricky_colour
04/06/2005, 6:03 PM
Cant get it to work, gonna try thr pubs or the bookmakers as the English
pubsprobably won't show it on a Saturday.