PDA

View Full Version : Babyshambles

jofyisgod
03/06/2005, 7:10 PM
Just listening to Kilamangiro, anyone know when their album is due for release?
I remember one of ye was big into them, at gigs etc., so any info is appreciated.

ThatGuy
08/06/2005, 11:09 AM
edit.

anto1208
08/06/2005, 12:42 PM
last i heard it was planned for next month , some very good stuff on it , i think they are rerecording the vocals now pete is clean ,

get the either of the libertines album to keep you going untill the album is out

jofyisgod
08/06/2005, 1:59 PM
last i heard it was planned for next month , some very good stuff on it , i think they are rerecording the vocals now pete is clean ,

get the either of the libertines album to keep you going untill the album is out

I have both :D , favourite being up the bracket. My favourite song though is what katy did. Love the '"oopboopboopshelangalang" :D bit.

Thanks for info

Neish
08/06/2005, 2:48 PM
. My favourite song though is what katy did. Love the '"oopboopboopshelangalang" :D bit.

Thanks for info

Any of you hear "Don't look back at the sun"? Don't think it on either album, got it off a free cd from the Gaurdian newspaper(which may da gets every so often) about a year ago

jofyisgod
09/06/2005, 10:49 AM
Any of you hear "Don't look back at the sun"? Don't think it on either album, got it off a free cd from the Gaurdian newspaper(which may da gets every so often) about a year ago

that's how i got into the libertines actually. That was very good CD I'll have to dig it out.

Neish
09/06/2005, 11:14 AM
that's how i got into the libertines actually. That was very good CD I'll have to dig it out.

Seem to have misplaced it myself, think its the 2nd song on the cd(but could be 3rd)

anto1208
09/06/2005, 11:45 AM
I have both :D , favourite being up the bracket. My favourite song though is what katy did. Love the '"oopboopboopshelangalang" :D bit.

Thanks for info
you will be glad to know he still does that song in the babyshambles set if you get to see them live go , they are fantastic , best gig ive seen plus he is clean now so he shows up and can stand up etc :D

up the bracket is my favourite as well but both are class .

good babyshambles songs if they make the album are
in love with a feeling (guess what that is about )
paddy put the pipes down
kilamangiro
f**k forever ( brilliant live )
wolfman ( is only really good live for some reason it rocks live but not on cd !!)

there are other cd's around what happened to the likely lads (live very good has the staring back into the sun on it )
plus carl has a solo covers album out i have nt got it yet but its ment to be ok

anto1208
09/06/2005, 3:03 PM
shambles may be playing on the sunday at oxygen , depending on how things go other commitments etc

Risteard
11/06/2005, 8:08 PM
Not a fan but i gotta admire that Vodafone song.

anto1208
16/06/2005, 9:32 AM
Not a fan but i gotta admire that Vodafone song.

interesting thing about that song , its wolfman featuring pete doherthey

wolfman was his dealer !!,