PDA

View Full Version : patrick Sullivan

BobtheDrog
03/06/2005, 3:10 PM
just for any who might like an update on him, he has just completed his first week of full time training and the club hope he will be match fit in a few weeks.

Poor Student
03/06/2005, 6:02 PM
Ah, good for Sully. Thought it was far more serious.

John83
09/06/2005, 11:33 AM
just for any who might like an update on him, he has just completed his first week of full time training and the club hope he will be match fit in a few weeks.
So, have they paid him his back-pay yet?

pineapple stu
17/06/2005, 12:31 PM
Or the transfer fee, for that matter...

Cosmo
17/06/2005, 2:20 PM
'So, have they paid him his back-pay yet?'

He only signed officially last week from what I hear

pineapple stu
17/06/2005, 2:28 PM
You only registered his contract, I think (saw that on your forum back at the start of the season, actually - you signed him, but never registered the contract). He still had a contract back to the start of the season though.

Cosmo
17/06/2005, 2:33 PM
'He still had a contract back to the start of the season though.'

Met someone in town earlier who said that he just signed his contract last week. Not sure, I wouldn't know anyway so I'll take your word for it that he's owed money ;) .

Anyone thats owed money from the drogs will get paid up cos we have loadsa money :D

pineapple stu
17/06/2005, 2:39 PM
Met someone in town earlier who said that he just signed his contract last week. Not sure, I wouldn't know anyway so I'll take your word for it that he's owed money ;) .
Trust me on this one! Will explain later if you want - keep it out of the public eye.

Anyone that's owed money from the drogs will get paid up cos we have loadsa money :D
Youz skiving on your rent again? :p

pineapple stu
18/06/2005, 8:29 PM
Apparently, we picked up the transfer fees owing to us last night. Two wins from two in that department do far this season! Teach other clubs to try and rob our players! :) Back pay is apparently still an issue though.

Poor Student
18/06/2005, 10:12 PM
Apparently, we picked up the transfer fees owing to us last night. Two wins from two in that department do far this season! Teach other clubs to try and rob our players! :) Back pay is apparently still an issue though.

What sort of figure are we talking about? The transfer fee I mean.

pineapple stu
19/06/2005, 5:33 PM
Don't know officially, but I think the E15k which has always been mentioned isn't too far off. Drogs paid the first half on time, but then when Sully was ruled out for a period, not only refused to pay the second instalment, but actually asked for the first part back!

Poor Student
19/06/2005, 5:34 PM
Don't know officially, but I think the E15k which has always been mentioned isn't too far off. Drogs paid the first half on time, but then when Sully was ruled out for a period, not only refused to pay the second instalment, but actually asked for the first part back!

I don't see any logical reason why you could do that. :confused:

pineapple stu
19/06/2005, 5:40 PM
Nope. Nor could the club, 'cos, needless to say, they didn't give them the money back! :)

Cosmo
19/06/2005, 6:00 PM
We don't need the money anyway cos we've got loadsa money :D

Was good to see him back in action on friday

pineapple stu
19/06/2005, 6:03 PM
We don't need the money anyway cos we've got loadsa money :D
See my previous point about that! ;)

Was good to see him back in action on friday
That's true. Himself and his dad have been regulars down Belfield Park all season, actually. Say he's glad to be back playing rather than watching though.

Schumi
20/06/2005, 10:37 AM
Good to see him come on. :)