PDA

View Full Version : Cahill: Move to Hibs would be a Corker!

joe
12/03/2002, 6:07 PM
"I have heard that Hibs are interested, and Gerry McCabe, the No.2 at Easter Road and who played for Cork, has already spoken to one of the players here and said that Bobby had a definite interest," Cahill said, and clearly the Irishman would love that interest to lead to a move to Edinburgh as he added: "I would love to play for Hibernian, it would be a good move for me."

from hibs.net (http://hibernian.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=978&p=2&stid=8244219)

Ruairi
12/03/2002, 6:12 PM
Looks like he has his heart set on Hibs then :(

Well, look on the bright side, at least it's not $h€l$!! :D

yan
12/03/2002, 11:07 PM
i dont mind once its not a dub club

A face
13/03/2002, 12:31 AM
I agree with Yan, so long as it is not a Dub club or an Eircom league club. I wouldn't like the idea of Ollie playing down the wing and getting through the defence only to score against us.
It is not in the bag yet but even so it is only the SPL anyway, everyone knows there are only two clubs there, everything else is pot.

Wheeeerrres oooouuuur Ollie goooonnne, wheres our Ollie gone !!

Neil
13/03/2002, 8:45 AM
Originally posted by yan
i dont mind once its not a dub club
Surely we (as supporters of the eircom League aswell as Cork City) would want Ollie to stay in this League. If nothing else his appearance for Shels back at the Cross would draw a huge crowd.

Either way, Best of luck to him. He deserves better than to be managed by a monkey and half-paid by cowboys.

niamh
13/03/2002, 9:11 AM
It's a hard really. I would like to see Ollie stay in the Eircom League but God knows I don't want to see him in any other shirt than a City shirt...

Éanna
13/03/2002, 12:04 PM
it would be a good move for the guy and it's up to city to try and persuade him to stay. Bright point is, it puts the "argument" that anyone over 20 is "too old" to leave Ireland and play soccer.

Troy.McClure
13/03/2002, 7:01 PM
It looks like Hibs have already taken a bit of CCFC to Scotland judging by the picture on the left of the article on their site! ;)

fonzi
14/03/2002, 9:14 AM
PLEASE OLLIE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!