PDA

View Full Version : Supporters

The Stars
03/06/2005, 10:15 AM
How many supporters are expected to come to The Showgrounds tonight?
I know ye haven't made a great start to the season but it is a western derby after all.....

Terry
03/06/2005, 10:23 AM
Feck all !! things have really gone down hill since our last meeting !! :mad: I wouldn't expect more than 40-50 tops.

galwaygirl
03/06/2005, 10:36 AM
Feck all !! things have really gone down hill since our last meeting !! :mad: I wouldn't expect more than 40-50 tops.
I dont think there'll be even that.

We cant even get the numbers to run a bus. It's my first time in i dont know how long that i'm not gonna make it to The Showgrounds and i'm disgusted :mad:

Wonder would Stephen let me on the team bus :rolleyes:

gufct
03/06/2005, 10:38 AM
the supporters are totally disillusioned with whats going on at the moment and I shudder to think how many fanns will turn up at the Dublin City game if we lose our next 2 games.

Im meant to be going myself but a 2 hour drive to sligo and then at least a 3 hour drive to Dublin afterwards is looking like a no no. I can understand the money end too with most of our regulars heading on the bus to Landsdowne on saturday they simply cant afford the 2 trips.

We need a strong statement from the club in relation to their objectives and plans for the next 5 years because at the the moment nobody seems to know what we are at!!!!!!!!!!

Conor H
03/06/2005, 12:03 PM
Im ****ed off ! i was looking forward to the trip but 16 people wouldnt bother going so no bus ut at least im going to landsowne

Rory H
03/06/2005, 1:32 PM
if ye win ye will all be angry ye missed...but happy that ye fluked victory

galwaygirl
03/06/2005, 1:48 PM
if ye win ye will all be angry ye missed...but happy that ye fluked victory
Win, lose or draw, i'm angry that i'm gonna miss it. :mad:
I mite head out onto the N17 later on and see can i hitch a lift :rolleyes:

Terry
03/06/2005, 1:50 PM
Give Ronan a ring! Im sure hes getting a lift of somebody? There could be a seat in it for ya!

ali2005
03/06/2005, 4:49 PM
hope some of ye can make it.

Terry
08/06/2005, 7:29 AM
We need a strong statement from the club in relation to their objectives and plans for the next 5 years because at the the moment nobody seems to know what we are at!!!!!!!!!!

FYI everybody!!

I sent this e-mail this morning in response to the one sent to me from the club yesterday evening! I suggest everyone else do the same, and hopefully we will get some sort of statement from them concerning the state of affairs on the pitch!!! :mad:

To who it may concern,

Will we (the galway united supporters) be receiving an e-mail concerning the current plight at the club in the near furture? OR, does the executive committee (and co.) plan to keep on running the club into the ground as it is at this present time?

Best Regards
***** ****** (concerned supporter)

galwaygirl
08/06/2005, 9:31 AM
FYI everybody!!

I sent this e-mail this morning in response to the one sent to me from the club yesterday evening! I suggest everyone else do the same, and hopefully we will get some sort of statement from them concerning the state of affairs on the pitch!!! :mad:

To who it may concern,

Will we (the galway united supporters) be receiving an e-mail concerning the current plight at the club in the near furture? OR, does the executive committee (and co.) plan to keep on running the club into the ground as it is at this present time?

Best Regards
***** ****** (concerned supporter)
Where exactly did you send it to Terry??

Terry
08/06/2005, 9:35 AM
Where exactly did you send it to Terry??

Just reply to the e-mail. I will pM you the address as I don't want to publise it incase some idiots take the p*ss.