PDA

View Full Version : Georgies contract

kevincronin2000
02/06/2005, 9:55 PM
George O'Callaghan,s contract has hit a snag as the the club have failed in an attempt to contact the players agent which happens to be none other than Mr John Gill :eek: .

Come on george sign the contract. ........................(please)

Éanna
02/06/2005, 11:01 PM
George O'Callaghan,s contract has hit a snag as the the club have failed in an attempt to contact the players agent which happens to be none other than Mr John Gill :eek: .

Come on george sign the contract. ........................(please)
Gill. As in Pat Dolan's buddy John Gill? The plot thickens :rolleyes: SIGN IT GEORGIE, PLEASE

dcnags
02/06/2005, 11:37 PM
Lets hope it didn't hit a snag because george wanted a get-out clause!!

If(when :( ) we lose doyler and can't tie down georgie, god knows what state we could be left in!! We need flynny back fully fit now. I presume it was a reliable source as all the news is from here kevincronin? :D ;)

kevincronin2000
02/06/2005, 11:49 PM
Gill. As in Pat Dolan's buddy John Gill? The plot thickens :rolleyes: SIGN IT GEORGIE, PLEASE

yes

sign it now. (please)

kevincronin2000
02/06/2005, 11:52 PM
. I presume it was a reliable source as all the news is from here kevincronin? :D ;)

yes

the sourse came from inside the club :rolleyes:
i only post fact if i wanted to post rumour or if i had agendas i would be posting on the official forum. :rolleyes:

pete
03/06/2005, 8:31 AM
Why does George need an Agent? Surelky all he needs is a solicitor or accountant...?

jofyisgod
03/06/2005, 8:57 AM
Please sign it Georgie. If he was to leave too, the anger amongst fans would be unmeasurable. He's a figurehead as well as a player, so to lose him and Doyler in one season would be catastrophic for both City and the eL if he moved elsewhere.