PDA

View Full Version : Hatton v Tszyu

drinkfeckarse
02/06/2005, 9:30 AM
Anyone going to watch this? Looking forward to it myself, could be a real war I think.

Frank Blue
02/06/2005, 9:52 AM
Anyone going to watch this? Looking forward to it myself, could be a real war I think.

Being a Blue Manc, I would be disappointed should Hatton not win. My brother who's a lot bigger used to spar with him occasionally and the trainers said he would go to the top. However, this opponent is definitely a step up in class.

Aberdonian Stu
02/06/2005, 2:47 PM
I reckon Hatton could go all twelve but I doubt he will. Tsyzu is a class above the division and there are plenty of fighters in it that are a class above Hatton. He's a good fighter but you don't learn much from defending a WBU belt. Admittedly his more recent opponents have been better but he shouldn't be in Tsyzu's league. Although perhaps finally age will catch up with Tsyzu, but I doubt it.

Roo69
02/06/2005, 3:20 PM
Hatton's a good fighter but i reckon this is a step to far for him. don't think it will go the fuul way, but could well go 9 or 10 rounds

Anto McC
02/06/2005, 7:25 PM
Having follow Hattons career closely and also with what i've been reading recently,I will be very suprised if he doesn't win.

Aberdonian Stu
03/06/2005, 1:50 PM
You'll be VERY surprised if he doesn't beat Tsyzu? This guy is one the all-timers, he is a class above the hitman. It'd be great if Hatton won it, a real shot in the arm for the sport as he is a crowd puller but it'll be an upset if he does.

Anto McC
04/06/2005, 1:45 PM
You'll be VERY surprised if he doesn't beat Tsyzu? This guy is one the all-timers, he is a class above the hitman. It'd be great if Hatton won it, a real shot in the arm for the sport as he is a crowd puller but it'll be an upset if he does.

I know what i said sounds foolish but i honestly feel(and hope) Hatton will win.

Anto McC
05/06/2005, 8:03 PM
Well i did say Hatton would do it,when nobody else gave him a hope and once again i was right.Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton is something very special and can become the greatest British boxer off all time.

PS,i made a killing off this win and the Dublin match. :D

Aberdonian Stu
07/06/2005, 2:16 PM
I stand corrected.

balls
07/06/2005, 8:47 PM
love his intro blue moon he is a hard bastid and has a great following. a working class hero

Anto McC
07/06/2005, 9:08 PM
love his intro blue moon he is a hard bastid and has a great following. a working class hero

Yeah it's a great tune,you do be thinking it's not really appropriate for a boxing match but then it kicks in