PDA

View Full Version : Question

gustavo
01/06/2005, 1:52 PM
whats the name of that micheal jackson song that was covered by some irish singer acoustically on the late late show a few months ago? i cant think of it and its wrecking my head :mad:

the 12 th man
01/06/2005, 2:23 PM
whats the name of that micheal jackson song that was covered by some irish singer acoustically on the late late show a few months ago? i cant think of it and its wrecking my head :mad:

didn't see it but can you remember any bits of the song ?

gustavo
01/06/2005, 2:34 PM
i cant thats the problem if i could i wud be able to google it . its kinda relaxed tune vaguely reminicent of everytime by britney spears.

anto1208
01/06/2005, 4:09 PM
is it ben ?, the episode of the simpsons when homer is in the mental hospital with mj he sings it .

gustavo
02/06/2005, 9:41 AM
could be ben ill look into it .

gustavo
02/06/2005, 9:50 AM
after a lot of googling found out it was human nature sung by david mead.
http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/20041001.html

good song:D

Lionel Ritchie
02/06/2005, 3:42 PM
is it ben ?, the episode of the simpsons when homer is in the mental hospital with mj he sings it .

remember the episode of south park where they've the MJ fanatic look-a-like in the crowd on 'jesus and Pals' wearing the full red and black leather thriller outfit. He just cut across whatever they were talking about and blurts "all ah know is the mans a genius ...i dunno ...maybe he did touch some chill-din. But heh -every once in a while -don't we all wanna touch some chill-din?"

:D :D Oh Mercy