PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Rumours 2005

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

abbeyvale
05/10/2005, 12:16 PM
Darren Keane, Played with the boro last year. he has signed for mungret
Jude Curtis and Anthony curtis were approached about signing for mungret
Have not heard anything about anybody else...Shannonsider69--- how could any boro player be happy wih themselves after last sundays effort....?

Bth the above are playing with the Boro "B" and can't get near the Boro "A" team, jesus Mungret are really pulling in great players.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercurial Vapor
05/10/2005, 1:11 PM
Bth the above are playing with the Boro "B" and can't get near the Boro "A" team, jesus Mungret are really pulling in great players.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your problem with Mungret AV. You seem to have a vendetta against them, maybe it's because Abbey got relegated last year and Mungret stayed up. Sounds like a touch of the "green eyed monster" to me.:D :D :D

Unreal Madrid
05/10/2005, 1:35 PM
What's your problem with Mungret AV. You seem to have a vendetta against them, maybe it's because Abbey got relegated last year and Mungret stayed up. Sounds like a touch of the "green eyed monster" to me.:D :D :D

I think you are getting the Jaws backlash.

So tell us, has he made a difference since he took over? Has training / moral improved?

Was it that Irwin had to go no matter what?

Do you think that the Curtis brothers will make a difference? Do you think your squad is strong enough to stay up? Have yee lost any players?

shannonsider69
05/10/2005, 2:37 PM
Darren Keane, Played with the boro last year. he has signed for mungret
Jude Curtis and Anthony curtis were approached about signing for mungret
Have not heard anything about anybody else...Shannonsider69--- how could any boro player be happy wih themselves after last sundays effort....?

I was at the game and I think it was just one of those days for them. Dont get me wrong cos Granville wanted to win it alot more than the Boro and deserved everthing they got but the first 3 goals were ridiculous and maybe the keeper should have better for at least the first 2, dont think the second one even crossed the line...couldnt see from the line. If they play like that against View on Sunday theyll be slaughtered but I think itll have done them no harm to get the hiding and bring them back down to the real world. Theyve got alot to prove to alot of people on Sunday after last week and who knows whatll happen. I for one wish them luck. Should be a cracker :)

abbeyvale
06/10/2005, 10:48 AM

Don't have a vendetta against them, just don't think they'll stay up.

widow
06/10/2005, 12:25 PM
your right to think that abbeyvale

summervilleman
06/10/2005, 5:38 PM
mungret and ulaa to go down.....

abbeyvale
07/10/2005, 12:00 PM
mungret and ulaa to go down.....

So you changed your mind.

Your first prediction was Mungret & Hill Celtic to go down.!!!!!!!!!

Now it's Mungret & UL/AA???

francesco_1
12/10/2005, 12:27 AM
Alan johnson balla to SOUTHEND!!! transfer of the season.

francesco_1
12/10/2005, 12:30 AM
Hill celtic (the people's club) will stay up tommy lynch is mr motivator.

Unreal Madrid
12/10/2005, 7:56 AM

The people's club? Mr Motivator? I suppose Tommy felt pain in his heart and knew it was time to leave Shels and return to the Celtic. It had nothing to do with looking for extra 'resources' to get Shels promoted again. The kind that Celtic came up with:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

francesco_1
12/10/2005, 4:35 PM
The people's club? Mr Motivator? I suppose Tommy felt pain in his heart and knew it was time to leave Shels and return to the Celtic. It had nothing to do with looking for extra 'resources' to get Shels promoted again. The kind that Celtic came up with:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well he did his job at shel's his job was to win promotion and he did and we also got to a cup final with a not so great team,if you can earn extra money in another job then you'll take it aswell...

Unreal Madrid
13/10/2005, 8:15 AM
Well he did his job at shel's his job was to win promotion and he did and we also got to a cup final with a not so great team,if you can earn extra money in another job then you'll take it aswell...

From league of Ireland to 4th Division of Limerick league, all for the love of money. He did not go back to Celtic because they were in Prem, he went there for money. He would have gone to Division 4B if someone had offered him more. Does he not have any pride!!!

francesco_1
13/10/2005, 4:45 PM
From league of Ireland to 4th Division of Limerick league, all for the love of money. He did not go back to Celtic because they were in Prem, he went there for money. He would have gone to Division 4B if someone had offered him more. Does he not have any pride!!!

the chairman's job is to find a manager who can keep the team in the prem,the manager's job is to make sure we do it and he's doing it so far money or no money.

abbeyvale
13/10/2005, 8:36 PM
the chairman's job is to find a manager who can keep the team in the prem,the manager's job is to make sure we do it and he's doing it so far money or no money.

If the chairman's job is to find a manager to keep his team in the Prem, then why didn't he keep Eddie Hickey, considering Eddie kept them up last year.

Well it was actually Paudi Power (referee) and the LDMC that kept Hill Celtic up last year, nobody else.

francesco_1
13/10/2005, 10:40 PM
If the chairman's job is to find a manager to keep his team in the Prem, then why didn't he keep Eddie Hickey, considering Eddie kept them up last year.

Well it was actually Paudi Power (referee) and the LDMC that kept Hill Celtic up last year, nobody else.

It was in abby's hands last year ye couldn't beat a park team who had nothing to play for on the last day of the season.

the only 1
13/10/2005, 11:49 PM
It was in abby's hands last year ye couldn't beat a park team who had nothing to play for on the last day of the season.

doesnt matter ye are goin down this year anyway:eek: :eek:

the 12 th man
14/10/2005, 7:03 AM
doesnt matter ye are goin down this year anyway:eek: :eek:

You asked about and were told what trolling was in another thread,so why the above ?.
You won't last too long on foot.ie if you continue to post like this...............

the only 1
14/10/2005, 4:00 PM
You asked about and were told what trolling was in another thread,so why the above ?.
You won't last too long on foot.ie if you continue to post like this...............

ok my mistake :cool:

abbeyvale
14/10/2005, 5:00 PM

That would be the same Park team that played Pike Rovers off the park in the Lawson Cup Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only 1
14/10/2005, 6:49 PM
That would be the same Park team that played Pike Rovers off the park in the Lawson Cup Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alan hope ye beat holycross and get pike next round :p

abbeyvale
14/10/2005, 7:46 PM
alan hope ye beat holycross and get pike next round :p

Don't think the draw is made that way!!!!
If we beat Holycross we meet someone from outside the Prem I think

the only 1
14/10/2005, 8:19 PM
Don't think the draw is made that way!!!!
If we beat Holycross we meet someone from outside the Prem I think

pike will hammer ye:ball: it will be goals for fun

abbeyvale
17/10/2005, 5:47 PM
pike will hammer ye:ball: it will be goals for fun

For your info we hammered Holycross 6-1 and should have been 10-1, while ye got 3 against Athlunkard!!!!!!!!!!

We meet Wembley away in the next round and the winners of that play the winner of Dines/Kilfinane to get out of town!!!!!

the only 1
18/10/2005, 6:44 AM
For your info we hammered Holycross 6-1 and should have been 10-1, while ye got 3 against Athlunkard!!!!!!!!!!

We meet Wembley away in the next round and the winners of that play the winner of Dines/Kilfinane to get out of town!!!!!

whos we you didnt get a game again ru the water carrier?

abbeyvale
18/10/2005, 9:30 PM
whos we you didnt get a game again ru the water carrier?

Actually out injured for the last 2 games and will be for another 3 weeks, but will be straight back in after that, don't you worry

shannonsider69
19/10/2005, 12:08 PM
Just heard Lynch has definitely placed a transfer request with Boro to clear a move to View......BUT....there might be someone coming in the opposite direction as well ;)

shannonsider69
19/10/2005, 12:32 PM
Dont know why hes leaving Boro though? Hanlon has put together a good squad there with a nice blend. Might be the dark horses in a few comps this year if you ask me.

the only 1
19/10/2005, 1:06 PM
toldo from hill celtic put in a transfer last night he cudnt take it when told he was back up for daithi noonan he taught all the praise he was getting on foot.ie would be good enough two get him a game oh dear francesco no1;)

Neutral Jo
19/10/2005, 1:51 PM
Francis it doesnt matter what level you play its the taking part that counts! U are right to move if u are not the number 1 literally! Theres a club out there for everyone!

Unreal Madrid
19/10/2005, 2:40 PM

So the No 1 is actually No 2 (something everyone else knew).

Are you not going to stay at ''the people's club''.

You can't leave Tommy, not ''Mr Motivator'' :o :o

Unreal Madrid
19/10/2005, 2:52 PM
By the way, has Bennis come out of the pub since last Sunday.......

During the game,

D Whyte (Assistant manager) '' Don't worry Ian, you will be back in for the league match next week''

Bennis '' You can f**k off if you think I would play for yee c***s again''

Who wants him????

Neutral Jo
19/10/2005, 3:48 PM
Maybe Francis could be the number 2 at Fairview now if that sub goalie is gone? If not there are always games in the night owels for him or maybe Hugh Are you at Coonagh will offer him a position, there always looking for players!

larrywhite
19/10/2005, 11:46 PM
maybe Hugh Are you at Coonagh will offer him a position

Whos that then?

francesco_1
20/10/2005, 9:32 AM
So the No 1 is actually No 2 (something everyone else knew).

Are you not going to stay at ''the people's club''.

You can't leave Tommy, not ''Mr Motivator'' :o :o

Im not leaving the celts i have no reason too,the only one ritchie larner is talking sh*t,and for the record im injured

the only 1
20/10/2005, 10:13 AM
Im not leaving the celts i have no reason too,the only one ritchie larner is talking sh*t,and for the record im injured

think you got the wrong person mate:cool:

francesco_1
20/10/2005, 10:26 AM
think you got the wrong person mate:cool:

Who do u play for so are they that bad u won't admit?

the only 1
20/10/2005, 12:23 PM
Who do u play for so are they that bad u won't admit?

granville:mad:

francesco_1
20/10/2005, 12:50 PM
granville:mad:

are you SB ?

the only 1
20/10/2005, 2:45 PM
are you SB ?

no close very close its hes brother j :)

francesco_1
20/10/2005, 4:02 PM
no close very close its hes brother j :)

Nice one!!!!! im not the only sub in here then :)

old boy
21/10/2005, 9:46 AM
can anybody confirm is rumour true

davy wall has transfered from fairview back to newtown in clare league :confused: :confused: :confused:

the only 1
21/10/2005, 9:55 AM
can anybody confirm is rumour true

davy wall has transfered from fairview back to newtown in clare league :confused: :confused: :confused:

there was talk ok had a fight with hanon after the match was accused of not putting enough effort in on sunday:ball: :ball:

First
21/10/2005, 10:11 AM
Lets stop the rumour mill from going into overdrive
Davy Wall has gone back to Newtown, official, the reason is that he "is sick of travelling in and out of limerick"

Spudd
21/10/2005, 10:13 AM
Ya..It's confirmed...Down training with us last night!!

the only 1
21/10/2005, 10:39 AM
more bad news for fairview:) :) :) :) :) going two miss wall big time just shows you out of the fai and players run a mile

First
21/10/2005, 10:42 AM
Are you implying that if they had beaten Boro ,Davy would have stayed. You obviously don't know much about the bloke.

shannonsider69
21/10/2005, 10:46 AM
So Lynch might get a game afterall with the View. Has he gone to them or did he choose Pike?

the only 1
21/10/2005, 11:13 AM
Are you implying that if they had beaten Boro ,Davy would have stayed. You obviously don't know much about the bloke.

of course he would have stayed:rolleyes: unless you know somrthing i dont why did he sign in the 1st place this year then?

papa-j
21/10/2005, 12:04 PM
of course he would have stayed:rolleyes: unless you know somrthing i dont why did he sign in the 1st place this year then?

why dont you ask him instead of gossiping & speculating:confused: The guy lives in Shannon, got married a few weeks ago & is Newtown to the core. So he gave Fairview a shot & did very well, now he is comming back to his club.:p Fairview were lucky to have him while they did:)