PDA

View Full Version : Total Football - Totally!

onenilgameover
01/06/2005, 12:47 AM
Anyone checked out this lark....

http://home.eircom.net/javascript/Ewishes/Ir_vs_Isr/home.html

I sent a message ta his Royness saying that all was forgiven but I still thought he was a big langer!

Look at the picture on the home page too (the one with the fans)...The jerseys have been digitally messed with.... those shirts would never have had the new crests on em...

eirebhoy
01/06/2005, 12:35 PM
Whatever the chance of the players reading their personal wishes, I don't see the point in wishing the Team good luck. Its not as if Brian Kerr is going to stand their reading hundreds of messages out to the team. :) Finnan seems to be getting plenty of messages. There's a few messages from well known names in their too, and some from family of the players.

finn
01/06/2005, 12:50 PM
more photoshopping

check out the team wallpaper (here (http://home.eircom.net/javascript/Ewishes/Ir_vs_Isr/wallpaper/wallpaper_1024.html)) look closely at the pic.

does anyone else think this is just one big photoshop job.

look at the players necks,
look at hollands face,
why are some faces at different levels of focus,
why is gary the doc's face twice the size of clintons

if it is a real team pic its bloody awful

P

Ash
01/06/2005, 1:17 PM
Anyone checked out this lark....

http://home.eircom.net/javascript/Ewishes/Ir_vs_Isr/home.html
Look at the picture on the home page too (the one with the fans)...The jerseys have been digitally messed with.... those shirts would never have had the new crests on em...

looks like the lad on the far left has a short sleeve of an old jersey on the right arm and the long sleeve of the newer one on his left!

more photoshopping
check out the team wallpaper (here) look closely at the pic.

Looks like the worst farmer tans in years!?!?!?

Tired&Emotional
01/06/2005, 1:26 PM
Definetly a cut-'n'-paste photo, for heads and necks etc.......esp. obvious for the back row against the house roofs in the background......hilarious!

Dreadful for the national teams main sponsor all the same :mad: :D

Schumi
01/06/2005, 1:39 PM
more photoshopping

check out the team wallpaper (here (http://home.eircom.net/javascript/Ewishes/Ir_vs_Isr/wallpaper/wallpaper_1024.html)) look closely at the pic.

look at the players necks,
look at hollands face,
why are some faces at different levels of focus,
why is gary the doc's face twice the size of clintons

if it is a real team pic its bloody awful
Yeah, there's some very odd tan lines there! :rolleyes:

GK for the Town
01/06/2005, 2:14 PM
They look just like cardboard cut outs. Matty Holland looks like a cartoon cut out. Its funny stuff. :D

Dawn_Run
01/06/2005, 2:37 PM
Defo a forgery - the time on Packies watch does not match the time on Brian McCarthys watch :p :D

Peadar
01/06/2005, 2:53 PM
Brian McCarthys watch

It's a stop watch. :p :D

I was going to say that bodies are real in the picture and the heads are added later but that's just too boring.

onenilgameover
01/06/2005, 3:06 PM
Well spotted on all the forgeries!

I went photoshopping myself.....

''de-eircomed'' the mother....! With all these grotesque changes the poor picture must feel like Pamela Anderson... :)

Dawn_Run
01/06/2005, 3:35 PM
Andy Reid could do with a bit of airbrushing around the gut... just a thought for v1.2 :p :D

NeilMcD
01/06/2005, 4:07 PM
[QUOTE=Ash]looks like the lad on the far left has a short sleeve of an old jersey on the right arm and the long sleeve of the newer one on his left!

Do you not know who he is

eirebhoy
01/06/2005, 4:16 PM
Do you not know who he is
Which player is he talking about?

NeilMcD
01/06/2005, 4:22 PM
Carr I would presume.

Green Tribe
01/06/2005, 4:35 PM
poor matty holland got the worst doing! that's shocking! :eek:

onenilgameover
01/06/2005, 5:48 PM
Which player is he talking about?

I don't think he is talkin bout the player but the fan on the home page one where there in the some stadium..one side of his shirt is a long sleeve and the other is short! Its all very amusing really...