PDA

View Full Version : new signings.

dutchie
01/06/2005, 12:00 AM
As i am aware,we are able to sign senior players as and from july 1st.As we are bringing in the crowds and good money with it i am sure we will be shopping for experienced talent,as for the moment i think we are doing great with a relatively young and inexperienced side,holding third place.So imo if we can hold our position untill july, im sure we will buy two or three new players and we will really be in a strong position to push for promotion. :cool:

LFC in Exile
01/06/2005, 9:35 AM
As i am aware,we are able to sign senior players as and from july 1st.As we are bringing in the crowds and good money with it i am sure we will be shopping for experienced talent,as for the moment i think we are doing great with a relatively young and inexperienced side,holding third place.So imo if we can hold our position untill july, im sure we will buy two or three new players and we will really be in a strong position to push for promotion. :cool:

Don't think so - the squad is massive. No more room. Still waiting for a proper chance are Hartnett, Lynch, Young, Cosgrave, Hughes - all good players. We have cover in most positions. No need to buy IMO.