PDA

View Full Version : 0-3

YoungHoop
31/05/2005, 10:54 AM
what a team what a team what a team !!!!

rovers rovers rovers... were starting to heat up now and were on a roll....

who am i kidding its the poxy lge cup.:rolleyes:

Roo69
31/05/2005, 11:20 AM
what a team what a team what a team !!!!

rovers rovers rovers... were starting to heat up now and were on a roll....

who am i kidding its the poxy lge cup.:rolleyes:

Great to see ya still have a sense of humour after all thats happened over the past 20 years :D

Twas a very poor game of ball though. Billy boy and your no. 5 should both have walked for off the ball incidents thou. 2nd goal was a cracker

superfrank
31/05/2005, 3:18 PM
Who was their number 7? They kept calling him Benny.

Roo69
31/05/2005, 3:19 PM
Who was their number 7? They kept calling him Benny.

For who ? Bray or Rovers ?

superfrank
31/05/2005, 3:36 PM
For who ? Bray or Rovers ?
Rovers, he was all over Hugh Davy in the first half.

Roo69
31/05/2005, 4:01 PM
Rovers, he was all over Hugh Davy in the first half.

Bernard Daniels. Had a good game alright, but according to YoungHoop he is normally muck. I dont think Hughies boots did him any favours on the wet surface, lost count of the number of times he snotted himself !

WeAreRovers
31/05/2005, 4:18 PM
Bernard Daniels. Had a good game alright, but according to YoungHoop he is normally muck. I dont think Hughies boots did him any favours on the wet surface, lost count of the number of times he snotted himself !

Benni Daniels, and he's far from usually muck, he just hasn't had enough of a run yet. He was MOTM last night and is a great prospect.

BTW your No. 3 was your worst player in both games against you. Now that's muck!

KOH

Roo69
31/05/2005, 4:23 PM
Benni Daniels, and he's far from usually muck, he just hasn't had enough of a run yet. He was MOTM last night and is a great prospect.

BTW your No. 3 was your worst player in both games against you. Now that's muck!

KOH

What are you talking about ? if you goning to slag at least make sure your talking about the same player. Last night was Hughie Davies 2nd game for us, you are talking about a completely different players who was'nt even in the squad last night. And in fairness it wouldnt have taken much to win man of the match with most of the preformances from both sides ! a turely shocking game of football. I thought Daniels looked good but it was a Rovers fan who doesnt rate him

Schumi
31/05/2005, 4:39 PM
Daniels looked good against Waterford but didn't do a huge amount against us. He had a couple of nice touches but didn't really get into the game as much as I thought he would. I presume he's fairly young, looks like he has a good bit of potential.

superfrank
31/05/2005, 5:58 PM
In fairness though, he did muck up his best chance!! :D He didn't even connect with that volley in the first half!

I thought their right-back, Wolski I think his name was, did pretty well too.

I was surprised to see Skippy playing, thought it would've been Hannigan or even Hobart.

pineapple stu
31/05/2005, 5:59 PM
So Rovers had pretty much a full-strength team out? What about Bray?

superfrank
31/05/2005, 6:13 PM
So Rovers had pretty much a full-strength team out? What about Bray?
They didn't have a full-strength team out, McCourt wasn't even on the bench and Molloy and Payne only came on in the second half.

As for us, it was a mix of fringe first-teamers (O'Reilly, Robbie Dunne, McGuiness, McGrory) and reserves/under-21's (Morris Dunne, Grogan, Donnelly).

I was really surprised that Skippy was playing. He's our first choice keeper. Hugh Davy is also a first team player but he's just joined.

fan_1
31/05/2005, 8:13 PM
thought we were quiet poor last night. only players who played alright were maurice dunne, O'Reilly and Mcgrory. Thought hanlon was very poor particularly for there 2nd. Skippy was very hesistant aswell. But a few decent young players comin through

pineapple stu
01/06/2005, 12:38 PM
They didn't have a full-strength team out, McCourt wasn't even on the bench and Molloy and Payne only came on in the second half.
Payne's been dropped now - the lad Murphy is first choice at the moment.

Is Kev Grogan not getting in the first team? What's the story with him at the moment?

KR's Post
01/06/2005, 12:59 PM
Always injured like he was before.... Never fit enough for a first team game, but apparently he is on the comeback.....