30/05/2005, 10:04 PM
By soon you mean whenever TV arbitrarily feel like it? :p

A face
30/05/2005, 10:09 PM
By soon you mean whenever TV arbitrarily feel like it? :p

Yeah :p ..... you caught me playing it safe there alright !! :D

dcfcsteve
30/05/2005, 10:15 PM
Thanks A Face - this Bank Holiday thing is playing with my head.

Had completely forgotten about it ! :o

Stevo Da Gull
30/05/2005, 11:37 PM
Completely forgot about it :mad: . Did it show much of Harps-Bray? Is it repeated at all besides after 5 in the mornin?

Poor Student
30/05/2005, 11:41 PM
Completely forgot about it :mad: . Did it show much of Harps-Bray? Is it repeated at all besides after 5 in the mornin?

They did. Only Premier game left out was Pats v Longford. Not sure why. Perhaps too violent for television? :D

Set your VCR to record if you have one.

A face
30/05/2005, 11:54 PM

Harps were unlucky ... Wes Charles cleared off the line and McHughs would have leveled it if that had gone in.

Its tought for Harps but they have to dig in .... it was never going to be easy first day !!

Stevo Da Gull
31/05/2005, 12:19 AM
Harps were unlucky ... Wes Charles cleared off the line and McHughs would have leveled it if that had gone in.

Its tought for Harps but they have to dig in .... it was never going to be easy first day !!

TBH I dont think Harps were unlucky, they did'nt really create an awful lot and McHugh was the only player who really looked like scoring, they looked too nervy in the early stages and by the time they got into gear they were already 2 down. But I hear what yar saying, if that ball had of gone over the line instead of Wes getting to it first (was it actually gonna make it over?) it would have been 2-1 with nearly a whole half of football left. After the full 90 I felt that we deserved but maybe others disagree, just thought that for all the possesion Harps had in the 2nd half that they did'nt create an awful lot (like ourselves -V- Derry in the 2nd H of their 1-0 win over us) and they gave up possesion a bit too easy. A few small changes to their play and they'll pick up plenty of points over the remainder of the season.

Mr_T
31/05/2005, 8:11 AM
We deserved nothing after our terrible first half, but Charles did JUST get there in time to clear that one from off the paint.

We've 66 points to play for and we'll not be going down without a fight.

See yis in Cork.

TG

harpskid
31/05/2005, 8:41 AM
We've 66 points to play for and we'll not be going down without a fight.

See yis in Cork.

Damned right. We'll not be giving up and anyone that thinks that we're down already will be made eat their words.

Roll on the L@ngers :ball: :cool:

NY Hoop
31/05/2005, 12:36 PM
The last 2 shows they have shown 5 out of 6 premier games. Almost there! Hopefully they'll keep this up but still need it to be on earlier for longer though......

KOH

adamd164
31/05/2005, 5:24 PM
the look on kinger's face after them showing our goals v shels was pricless :D :D :D happy times!! :cool:

Slash/ED
31/05/2005, 7:05 PM
Is it just me or is Kingers skin getting darker and darker by the episode? It's like he's going a reverse Michael Jackson, or maybe it's just relative to the brightness of the ties...

TonyD
31/05/2005, 9:30 PM
[QUOTE=Poor Student]They did. Only Premier game left out was Pats v Longford. Not sure why. Perhaps too violent for television? :D

Must have been something like that. There was a camera there(though it was a shtty little one) so I couldn't understand it.

Dr.Nightdub
31/05/2005, 9:50 PM
Tony, that was the one-man camera crew from Al-Jazeera TV

Éanna
01/06/2005, 11:40 PM
Must say I enjoyed the show immensely. having a pint (bloody expensive one!) in Q Bar, bang in the middle of Dublin and cheering the goals all over again. Sweet :)

EnDai
01/06/2005, 11:56 PM
Haha, Q Bar's such a hole :)

Éanna
02/06/2005, 12:12 AM
Haha, Q Bar's such a hole :)
I would agree, but it didn't bother me much at the time :)