PDA

View Full Version : Charles/Missus - New Film

hamish
30/05/2005, 7:23 PM
I see on RTE News this evening that somebody's making a movie on the love and life of Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles - anyone got a good title for it??? :D
It's being filmed in Ireland.

Green Tribe
30/05/2005, 7:34 PM
Big ears rides the horse..... :D

hamish
30/05/2005, 7:38 PM
Big ears rides the horse..... :D

:D :D :D Jaysus Kerrs Tribe, you're deadly!!!

Just trying to link his love of talking to plants with that song from Dr. Doolittle. If you could talk to the vegetables :confused: ... Just can't get it to click just right yet.

PaulB
31/05/2005, 7:30 AM
Brother in law is working on it, says its the biggest heap of ****e he's ever seen!

dcfcsteve
31/05/2005, 8:55 AM
They will make a film out of anything these days - literally ANYTHING !

That guy 'Piano man' who's turned-up in England and no-one knows who he is - they're already queuing up to do a film about him. Despite the fact no-one knows his name, he won't talk, and they haven't a friggin' clue re anything about him ! Film my arse - more like a very short story.... :eek: :D

ciaran76
31/05/2005, 9:41 AM
They will make a film out of anything these days - literally ANYTHING !

That guy 'Piano man' who's turned-up in England and no-one knows who he is - they're already queuing up to do a film about him. Despite the fact no-one knows his name, he won't talk, and they haven't a friggin' clue re anything about him ! Film my arse - more like a very short story.... :eek: :D

Sounds good..who will be in it !!!!!!!!!1 :p

aido_b
31/05/2005, 10:14 AM
That guy 'Piano man' who's turned-up in England and no-one knows who he is - they're already queuing up to do a film about him. Despite the fact no-one knows his name, he won't talk, and they haven't a friggin' clue re anything about him !

I hear they've already asked Billy Joel to do a sound track for that film! Just trying to figure out what he'd call the song ..... :confused:

Dublin12
31/05/2005, 10:51 AM
The Year of the horse,quest cameo by Van Nistlehorse. :o

dcfcsteve
31/05/2005, 11:07 AM
I hear they've already asked Billy Joel to do a sound track for that film! Just trying to figure out what he'd call the song ..... :confused:

"Tell her about it"..... ? :D

If only he could... :p

hamish
31/05/2005, 5:40 PM
I'm not interested in the film at all - just want to hear some witty titles/comments from you smart ar$ses - lie back and enjoy the fun 'cos I feel really lazy right now.
C'mon now, let's be having you. - the wisecracks will be better than the film. :)

Troy.McClure
31/05/2005, 6:05 PM
Horses for Courses

strangeirish
31/05/2005, 6:16 PM
Title

Only fools and horses.

Song

How much is that doggy in the window

:D

hamish
31/05/2005, 6:35 PM
Strangeirish/McClure - you are two cruel people!

Can I have some more cruelty please?? :D

Green Tribe
31/05/2005, 6:46 PM
Strangeirish/McClure - you are two cruel people!

Can I have some more cruelty please?? :D

Big Ears rides the Horse Again 2 1/2 :D

the 12 th man
31/05/2005, 8:26 PM
film title:camilla's story "my life-long quest for the F.A. cup"