PDA

View Full Version : See you all next season.....

Macy
11/03/2002, 1:02 PM
After the result on Saturday, I'd like to annouce that I won't be going to anymore games this season. It is obvious now that for the last few months when I can get to games, we lose and when I can't make it we win or at least get a draw. For the good of Longford Town I'm taking a career break till the start of next season to do my part to help ensure premier division survival.......

:( :(

gheewhizz
11/03/2002, 4:45 PM
Thank God for that Macy... I knew we were going to win last Sat. night when you hadn't come to the match!!! :D

Pauro 76
12/03/2002, 9:06 AM
Sad news of course, we'll have to use our own inspiration for chants then!!!! Your not superstitous though or anything?

Pauro 76
15/03/2002, 10:25 AM
And Dinny Ryan wont be there v Bohs too! Staying up so!

gheewhizz
19/03/2002, 9:09 AM
Macy were you at the match last Friday...I just wondering since we lost!!! :D Only joking ;) I think all fans should go Friday to Galway (including you Macy) to give the lads support, They need all the support they can get. If we play like we did in the 1st half last friday,we willl beat Galway, but the lads will need our support.

Ash
19/03/2002, 10:14 PM
Macy, if your theory is true - please go to all the L***gf**d game!
We could do with a decent gate receipts next season. :)

As far as I know, our highest collection this season was the money that we got for the away league cup game against youse!!!!!!!

Buckley Out!

gheewhizz
20/03/2002, 4:35 PM
Ash I have great news for you Buckley is about to sign a new 2 YEAR DEAL with Athlone Town. I was told this last night by an ex-committee member who is still freinds with the present committee.

Ash
22/03/2002, 11:49 AM
Looking forward to re-election 2 years in a row :(

Buckley Out,
Sack The Board,
Give Me a Job!