PDA

View Full Version : poll

Utd Till I Die
30/05/2005, 9:52 AM
Just wondering what ye think the problem is?

1) The Board
2) The Players
3) Management

Eire06
30/05/2005, 9:57 AM
Just wondering what ye think the problem is?

1) The Board
2) The Players
3) Management
All of the above

Terry
30/05/2005, 10:14 AM
I'd go with a total lack of interest/commitment/dedication ....etc. from the players. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Patrick Dunne
30/05/2005, 10:16 AM
.. are a factor, you can't just single out one.

gufct
30/05/2005, 10:16 AM
the Executive and Staff who are the real power in the club. The board of directors have no power and its a small number of people who have the say over the running of the club.

Its about time someone in charge realised that the most important part og Galway United is the football team as you can try every idea under the sun to get people to go to games but if you havent got a winning team who show some loyalty and spirit the 187 people who were conned last friday will never return.

Eire06
30/05/2005, 10:17 AM
The supporters for being mean to everybody !!!
Who were we mean to..

I put the blame between them all can't pick one factor out.. The players aren't puttin their hearts into it, Lally isn't doing a good job of managing the team and the Board are doin nothin!!

Terry
30/05/2005, 10:22 AM
Well its beginning to look like the people involved are just in it for the money and not the success of the club!

Eire06/
it was intended as a joke towards the booing off of the players after the last couple of the matches.

Eire06
30/05/2005, 10:26 AM
Eire06/
it was intended as a joke towards the booing off of the players after the last couple of the matches.
Get ya now!! Ya don't like that at all.. Its not going to help matters booing the team you expect to play their hearts out for you next week, hardly going to encourage them to do better is it..
It was bad on Friday night even though I was well pi$$ed off I just stayed quiet!! There has to be a better way to get them to cop on to themselves

Patrick Dunne
30/05/2005, 10:29 AM
.. and thats, in my opinion, the biggest problem.

Eire06
30/05/2005, 10:36 AM
No one else will tell them, Eire 06 ..
and thats, in my opinion, the biggest problem.
I know I just wish there was a better way of telling them :(

Terry
30/05/2005, 10:53 AM
Screw it, drop them! whats wrong with letting some of the u-21's play if they aren't going to win anyway? The young lads would be far more commited than the first team players would be, as it would be a chance for them to prove there worth!

Conor H
30/05/2005, 12:12 PM
are useless and don't give a toss about getting promoted as long as they get paid there happy out.the management team is a joke if they cant tactically outwit the likes of monaghan and kilkenny or even motivate the players to have a bit of pride in the jersey.