PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Station A Victory At Kildare

blueviking1980
29/05/2005, 5:07 PM
Dublin City took a deserved 3 points at Station Road to sit on a current total of 24 points at the top of the Eircom 1st Division table. Goals from McGill & Collins sealed a vital win to maintain both an unbeaten run & pole position form in the league to date. The Vikings wont worry about a straight red for Keely as it proved to keep stability in the team right through to the end of the game.

The team of now looking head & shoulders above the rest. Dont be surprized if a cup of silverness is raised this season. The question is.. "How many?"

BOOM BOOM BOOM... "THE VIKINGS!!" :p

BOOM BOOM BOOM... "THE VIKINGS!!" :D

Poor Student
29/05/2005, 5:53 PM
What kind of a side can we expect you to put out tomorrow? Reckon many of you will bother coming over for the game?

Please no one troll with obvious snide comments about our clubs small fanbases.

pineapple stu
29/05/2005, 6:44 PM
I heard Dublin City will have mostly U-21s. We're playing U-21s with a couple of senior players as usual. Actually think it'll be an interesting match - always good to see how the young lads are coming no.

Sheridan
29/05/2005, 6:46 PM
I heard Dublin City will have mostly U-21s. We're playing U-21s with a couple of senior players as usual. Actually think it'll be an interesting match - always good to see how the young lads are coming no.
Keely essentially wrote off this fixture in the programme a few weeks ago, but I'll be surprised if we field an Under-21 team, if only for the rather compelling reason that we haven't actually assembled one yet.

Poor Student
29/05/2005, 6:53 PM
Keely essentially wrote off this fixture in the programme a few weeks ago, but I'll be surprised if we field an Under-21 team, if only for the rather compelling reason that we haven't actually assembled one yet.

Surely having played yesterday you'll have to use some form of backup players though?

I'm looking forward to seeing some of our young lads. Though the way things are going these days they're seeing their way in one by one with injuries and a thin squad.